Hey Sup Forumsrothers, what is the best way to erase all evidence of a photo existing on an iphone?

Hey Sup Forumsrothers, what is the best way to erase all evidence of a photo existing on an iphone?

throw it in to your local lake

you can't sry

Hydrogen torch.

join the FBI and wipe everything in the national database.

That should get rid of the pic.

I don't think you can, what's the problem man?

Magnets

Look buddy, password protect your phone, delete it, wipe you phone, and plead the 5th if need be. Don't finger print lock it. PASSWORD PROTECT IT. Fingerprints don't fall under 5th amendment protection

Go to your local police station and they'll do it for you free of charge. They're real friendly.

Nudes. Would resetting the phone help? This is an iphone 5c

>erase all evidence
>iPhone
Yeah good luck

Lemme guess, a minor sent you nudes and is threatening you?

I hear a hammer will help

Wrong. Someone sent me a minors nudes, tried to blackmail the minor, she informed the authorities.

write a program that writes all ones on the disk then all zeros and repeats 3 times

I wonder if the fbi can track data sent through the provider. So you can prove it wasn't from her.

Put the phone in a box and throw it in a lake; then poison the lake.

Then the best thing you can do is not hide it, but tell the cops. You're just fine, as long as you work with them, not with the sender. If it's over state line, they have fed charges on their head, and yours if you hide it.

The problem is I saved it. Is there any hope in claiming I was unaware that she was underage?

Have fun in the pokey, faggot.

Depends, i mean if she looks like she could be mistaken in the pic then ya.

You going to jail!

By the way, I'm also a minor if that factors in at all. 17. The girl was 15.

kek at those tabs

Shit dude... Well, how old does the pic LOOK.

>tabs
>Internet explorer

points for doing it right, user.

You're under age too. No worries.

thermite

Her face is covered, all that is visible in the picture is her tits.

1st thing:
>underage b&
2nd thing: dude, it's only 2 years difference. Your both techinically minors.

You'll be okay I think, if you think you can go with the "I didn't know she was underage m8s" go with that.

Ontop of you being a minor as well, gtfo and have fun in court.

YEAHHHH SCIENCE BIATCH!

If that's the case your fine bud. Don't sweat it...

So there's really no way to wipe iPhone memory?

If you post it here, it will delete permanently from your phone

You gotta get a team to infiltrate the server data base it is gonna be hard I know this women from the FBI I can give you an USB that will get the incryption meanwhile another user that is a model but will do it for some sum of money will get you access to the underground server of the FBI you will get 50 seconds before it downloads the information
hahaha just fucking with you throw it into the microwave I just watch too much the black list.
anyway just turn yourself in

if you have that feature on where all the pictures automatically upload to icloud, the fbi can already access them.

if not, destroy phone

What did we learn ?

STOP USING A STUPID FUCKING iPHONE

Now go get an Android and welcome to 2016

that is so fucking cringe in so many ways that not even images have made me cringe in this way.

Why nobody request the pic? Is it b/?

Microwave - household items

its already been said she's 15
Theres a janitor waiting for it to pop up
Bet.

But I use iPhoto to organize my cp pics

Newfag

Reset the phone and move other (image-)files on the device to make sure the memory is full again, repeat the reset or simply delete the files again.

Thermite. Seriously. Thermite. Your phone cost you what, like $600 max? What's the cost of going to prison for however long you'd be going? For example, if you go away for 40 years and you make $50k, 2000000 down the tubes right off the bat without even factoring in lost raises, court costs, legal fees, etc. Also, you're becoming a literal slave if you get sent to prison because the 13th amendment has a nice little clause involving prisoners. So, lose $2million and be a slave, or destroy a $600 phone and take a small loss.

>Being this new

snitch on the sender to cover your ass

no but still makes me cringe everytime hadn`t seen it in a while do.

>on an iphone
you are fucked.

>Being this new.

spend the next 10 hours saving photos till the memory is full and deleting them over and over and over.

or

save you a pic, of hell, several pics of MILF tits and play dumb

simple, delete it from the phone, gone
- for all the fags saying fill up the memory with other crap, Iphones use flash memory ergo, no trace is left unlike a HDD

dont believe me, google it

>newfagdetected.gif
>oh no
>coverupfaggotry.exe

Copypasta. Just gtfo.

Destroy the phone and make an insurance claim.

Realistically, coming from a drug dealer with 4 phones.. a price of plastic isn't worth going to jail

Imaging how happy you'd be if you got arrested with a clean phone? Imaging how much money you'd pay to get out of jail.

Would you pay 100$? 1000$? More? Cool.. put that money to a new phone