ITT: Post and rate Sup Forumsvies

8/10

10/10
unironically one of my favorite movies

5/10

That's surprisingly funny

5/10?
Never seen it but I've seen so much good press about it. Care to explain why it was bad?

3/10

The Buddy Holly Story

5/5

5/10 isn't bad it's average and average it was

8.5/10

Incredibly insightful and depressing at same time. Wish it was more focused on the collectors and less about the director himself.

7/10

7/10

9/10

Great soundtrack:
Bowie
Lou Reed
Velvet Underground
Iggy Pop
Joy Divison (of course)

Also a guest role for john cooper clarke

8/10

7/10
8.5/10
10/10 for nostalgic purposes cuz i watched it all the time as a kid, but maybe 7/10 if i watched it for the first time today
11/10
4/10

9.5/10

10/10

9/10
Watched it a lot as a kid so I may be biased

is the point of this film that not everyone is an oyster with a grain of sand? It seemed like this keyboard player thought he had something the world needed to hear and he was wrong, because he isn't talented.

Because that's how I feel sometimes

8.5/10

8.5/10

tumblr/10

you got it bub. get ready to be depressed as shit but watch a well made flick.

Kind of. I think Frank made him realize that he didn't want all the exposure that he thought he wanted because of what it can do to your mental/physical health and wellbeing. And the ending kind of shows that your music will always be meaningful to the people your close to than a stranger could ever understand.

>10/10 for nostalgic purposes cuz i watched it all the time as a kid, but maybe 7/10 if i watched it for the first time today

it holds up really well imo

also it looks absolutely beautiful on blu ray

> I always tell the truth. Even when I lie.

If you like jazz it's most likely to you to dislike this movie. Technically speaking, it has its moments (specially its camera decisions and angle making), but overall is such a childish movie that reflects no reality and fails miserably to capture the essence of jazz. That romance was dogshit as well

shit *you're I'm gonna kms

9/10

10/10

Great music, sad story even if he did bring it upon himself some of the time
Introduced me and lots of other people to his music

>romance was dogshit
I loved this movie but that shit was fucking useless

4/10

Documentary about roky erickson. Drags on a bit but showed me stuff I didn't know about him

7/10

8/10

Is there a better musical than The Sound of Music?

10/10

8/10
Bakshi's best.

It was their to symbolize sacrifice in order to achieve greatness

>Say hello to my little friend
>proceeds to have sex with minor

10/10
not even a rolling stones fan this movie is just that good
wizards and fritz the cat are 9.5/10 and 10/10 tho

Bump