Need Sup Forumss help answering this great mystery in which my gf seems to complicate

Need Sup Forumss help answering this great mystery in which my gf seems to complicate....
My gf went to the beach the other day with another guy. They spent the whole day there, had lunch together, and took a ton of photos together on snapchat. What would Sup Forums call that?
>>>pic unrelated

A Quickie

Cheating.

Your bitch is cheating on you.

a date

Yep this dump her bro

That's called a date nigger

yea no fucking kidding. thank you gentlemen. obviously her friends told her "its just two friends hanging out" and told her i was overreacting when i flipped shit.

I see nobody is defending the bitch... definitely cheating on you bro

I'd call that OP getting cucked

the beginnings of a beautiful new relationship

The whole squad's tryin to get eachother dicked for free. I know bitches like that, in every group theres always one devil's advocate whispering in their ears until it becomes their own thoughts.

I did this with a chick once behind her bf's back
fucked her raw a week later
it's a date Sup Forumsro
drop that bitch like a sack of kittens off a bridge

I too have gotten laid under the subtext of "He's a controlling douche bro if he won't let you have guy friends" of course my full intention was some fuq

yo thats what i fucking told her. i tried to tell her theyre fucking homewrecking shits cuz i do the same shit

and so do I, and so do all men with functioning testicles. Fucking someone elses bitch is such an artform, theres this shitty dance of manipulation and you have to be stronger. Strong enough to not get mad and beat him at his own game, I mean of course get rid of the bitch either way, shes compromised, but get revenge on this faggot first.

a cuck thread?

that was probably not a good thing man. I will admit I was a piece of shit for a long time. But I cleaned up and have a steady life with one girl who is good for me and things are finally good.
But before all that could happen I had to let go of what I did. Not what I do. She's obviously simple minded or not mature enough for a one man thing. You can try talking it out if she's worth it but that' s your call. No one can make that decision for you.

No, this is an anti cuck thread. Pls go

Yup. And then when you call your woman out for hanging out with another dude you're the asshole. Time to find an honest woman.

Just do the same thing shes doing with some random girl and use the same excuse. Except make sure to fuck her.

yea im not the revenge type. ive been that way. i just want a real relationship. im tired of the bullshit.

Id say you just start fresh then. Tell her to go be with ____ and she will freak out.

That's just not possible, you need to be getting laid to get laid. Don't ever stop, if they can't smell another cunt on you they will have 0 interest. It's sad but you need to maintain your thrill streak, bitches are terrible.

im actually surprised at how quick i can get responses on this shit. Can always count on/b/ros for support