Is there any criteria?

How many cups do you have?

All of them, jealous nigger

Que tal narices, negrito resentido

How much are hookers in your town?

Seguro sos un buzo boliviano, la concha de tu madre

por que odias a mexico ?

Dunno

Are you guys like commie Cubans who sell their daughters?If so, how much for your sudaca sister? I will visit Buenos Aires in July

Si son re piolas

>Implying Cubans are not commies

I am from Buenos Aires
A top quality purest cocaine eight ball is around 3000$ with is around 230 dollars.
A model tier latina for a whole night is about 4000$ with is 300 dollars or so.

Kicillof 2019 fuera macri

You subhuman baboon. You literal nigger.

How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?

You are human trash, Diego Tyrone LeShawn de Maradona. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that South America can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the Brazilian jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.

I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Falklands and rape some sheep, as is in the negroes nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Nigel and Robert a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Argentinians obsession with a few windswept islands in the Atlantic is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution Argentina has made to the medical field. The MUH LAS MALVINAS sentiment in the average negro Argentinian is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.

Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage.

You nigger.

You make Bolivia look like a beacon of civilisation.

You are the Baltimore of South America.

Go fertilise the pampas with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, nigger, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. Uruguayan cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Argentinian "man" provided for a family.

Die, Diego. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

Shhh no atraigas a los extranjeros

Quiero mostrar que no es tan barato
En colombia me hay minas mucho mas lindas y mejor falopa por 100 dolares la noche el paquete completo con habitacion incluida
Argentina es una mierda en todo :)

k

Argentina libero a tu país de los españoles ;)

Are you a cute boy?

Did you ever get that blowjob from your mom?

Why does your money have a fat woman on it?

you can fuck a hooker for for 50 dolars and traps are cheaper, they make discounts if you are not ugly or old, one time a tranny sucks my cock and my other 2 friensd cock for 6 dolars

No

Why is there a potato on your money?
Also Falklands, how much did that suck and when do you want to get an ass whooping again?

>Argentine boi

sorry but if you're not DAT boi, you're a nobody. go away.

Dejen de venir a México para terminar trabajando como meseros puta madre

Why not?
>911

Argentina on suicide watch

50 dolares donde? en la villa? una buena puta no baja de los 4000, despues que se pueda negociar es otra cosa, pero arranca en eso

Half-argentine here:

1. Best thing to eat at an asado?

2. Argentine or Argentinian?

That "war" was just a distraction made by the dictator at the time so I don't really care

UN argentino. argentina no hizo nada

1.Matambre
2. Both I think

1. ¿Mitad que sos?

Entraña
Argentinian

Bolivar y San Martin, ya e ya

Al pedo si hubieramos sido colonia Inglesa o Española estariamos mucho mejor

OP, what is your name? I know someone who knows people in Argentina and since the world is small, who know, it may even be you.
I'm from Poland.

So why are you people still upset about not owning those islands?

Nobody gives a fuck about those islands and we love England, Argentina vs England in football is a classic.
Argentinians are actually ashamed to say they are latins, they picture themselves as direct sons of Europeans (mostly Italians or Spaniards with is pretty much truth) so Argentina might be one of the less nationalism countries ever, nobody is proud to be an Argentinean and nobody gives a shit about Falklands.

So you think being economically dependent of other countries without having the actual will of doing thinks without repression and shit?

doing thinks? whaaat learn english or talk your sudaca spanish nigga

I am proud of being Argentinian
Some people hate England because they took the Falklands, tried to invade Argentina twice and because of the war.

PORTEÑOS PUTOS PORTEÑOS PUTOS PORTEÑOS PUTOS PORTEÑOS PUTOS PORTEÑOS PUTOS PORTEÑOS PUTOS PORTEÑOS PUTOS PORTEÑOS PUTOS PORTEÑOS PUTOS PORTEÑOS PUTOS PORTEÑOS PUTOS PORTEÑOS PUTOS PORTEÑOS PUTOS PORTEÑOS PUTOS PORTEÑOS PUTOS PORTEÑOS PUTOS PORTEÑOS PUTOS PORTEÑOS PUTOS

que tal siguen las fiestas en pacha de bs as ???

a cuantos cabarulos fuistes ? arrancan en ese precio

El campo o el gobierno?

>PORTEÑOS PUTOS PORTEÑOS PUTOS PORTEÑOS PUTOS PORTEÑOS PUTOS PORTEÑOS PUTOS PORTEÑOS PUTOS PORTEÑOS PUTOS PORTEÑOS PUTOS PORTEÑOS PUTOS PORTEÑOS PUTOS PORTEÑOS PUTOS PORTEÑOS PUTOS PORTEÑOS PUTOS PORTEÑOS PUTOS PORTEÑOS PUTOS PORTEÑOS PUTOS PORTEÑOS PUTOS PORTEÑOS PUTOS

Don't know, don't care

OP linyera

Pobre de mierda

Argentina BTFO

Bueno, ¿pensás que seria mejor ser dependientes económica y políticamente de las monarquías que tener soberanía propia? If so, kys

Does anyone here from Argentina know anyone in Poland?

Nowaday you can't buy shit with that, pal.

Ño

youtube.com/watch?v=DJU5x67Sz1o

>Be 2016
>C5N
>"La luz está a 2 millones"
>Cambiemos.jpg

RIP argies

what does jealous mean?

Is anyone watching gran hermano?

Don't worry user, Mirtha is going to save us. Just you wait.

Yes

Quién mató a Nisman?

what the fuck is a feminist streetlight?

Is it true that you can earn a living in Argentina by installing Windows for people?

the fact that you guys are so cocky of thinking you have european roots makes it even worse mate, you are not european, you are just a dirty piece of shit latin, so am i but atleast i dont go around saying im 1/20 spaniard or something like those made up genders of tumblr

yes

That's cool, easy cash.

Pelé >>>>> maradona

why are you still buttmad about the Falklands?

you can even tell people that some shit is broken inside and make them pay a lot more, they believe everything you say blindly if you are a "technician"

Nah, this is something I wouldn't do, but still it's nice that having so basic Sup Forums skills you can earn some cash. In Poland everybody knows how to do such basic stuff, so you have to do a lot more to earn any cash by doing computer related work.

alto kek

KEK

How is Macri's rule? Is he better than the lunatic Kirchner or not?

we're all pieces of shit here, almost everyone does that

Dónde?
Purest = existe eso acá?
4k = no es muy barato?

a cual le entra Moria si no es de la más pura

I heard awesome stories about living in Argentina, that people have Marijuana gardens, pools in their homes, that inflation is so high, everybody takes credits and buy things because soon the money won't be worth anything, that people ale chill, positive and happy, that you can be a tech guy and basically live from doing easy things and many more. I think Argentina may be cool as fuck, I know it has it's own problems, but the atmosphere there seems dope.

Muchas letras, poco cerebro...sueltate el pito para escribir crackerwanker...escribes rápido...se ve que nadie te quiere..

i personally love argentina, the people here is awesome, we're all friends until we talk about football or politics. Of course it has downsides, there's a lot of robbery, and they probably kill you after they steal anything you have, even your shoes

En castellano por favor...no des carne a esos crackeros colorados...

OP here faggots
Boca o River?

Is it true that apples are readily available in Argentina? I mean like you can just go to store, and there they are, for sale?

This is exactly what I heard, but I also heard that if you don't behave like an idiot wearing expensive gear on you and having your ID card with you (copy is ok), then you may be ok.
And I heard that people are very friendly and enjoy spending time together, having fun.
This is nice, in Poland everybody is quite serious, not as serious as in Germany, but we indeed are "serious and sad slavs".

Sos de cordoba quliado?

Deportivo Riestra

What do you mean?

¿Tiras la goma?

Probably the nazis

Español aca,como se siente ser nuestros hijitos putos?

Yeah.