Sup Forums made an album

What do you think of Sup Forums's latest masterpiece?

suicideisanoptionrecordsc2016.bandcamp.com/album/user-why-would-you-feed-me-your-floor-spaghetti-do-you-really-hate-me-that-much-rem

Other urls found in this thread:

www25.zippyshare.com/v/Q2Al8kg2/file.html
reddit.com/r/indieheads/comments/59wmpe/fresh_skeleton_waifu_death_cult_user_why_would/
www117.zippyshare.com/v/oRsvb4jD/file.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

mastery as usual.

soundtrack 2 my life

beautiful

Why hasn't Kikethony put us on this came from bandcamp yet?

Everyone did a great job. I'm proud of you guys.

oh shit there was another 1 minute or less album that i missed? tragedy. also, if you want to hear the original record 1 minute or less record, the bandcamp is kill but i have it saved.

Thank you, user

i'm assuming my tracks are super awkward and out of place as always, just the way i like it.

enjoying it so far, i'll post my favorites when it's done.

>i'm assuming my tracks are super awkward and out of place as always
so just like every other track on the album?

I'll only listen to it if it's on Rym

my tracks suck ass compared to other Sup Forumstant masterpieces

maybe everyone thinks that
I dunno

name ur tracks user

As long as it doesn't sound like someone's anal cavity getting fucked with a drill then I'm you're fine
Good job as always Sup Forums

Did you add some compression to this album?

6, 14, 17, 18, 30, 50!

all made and recorded on my phone

Could've been worse.

Dang. Prolific

HOW YOU GONNA EXPLAIN FUCKIN A MAN

actually good

throwing out the old gallon of milk in the fridge is gonna be stuck in my head for days i can feel it

if that particular boi is still in the thread he did good with all his that i've heard so far

Who ever made Wake Me Up Inside Before You Go Go i want to thank personalty. Thank You.

i'm going to write a tbt review of this album

sorry I destroyed your ears

hey how many people here were in the original

femanon and rockadopolis were there for sure

made me feel gud
thanks

Also, who's the girl who made all the acoustic songs? those are some nice tracks lad.

she's a regular on the less than one minute albums. she's done like three or four songs and they're all solid.

represent

thanks famalam that was mine

Sup Forums has finally made its Commercial Album

I contributed to the sophomore, that's close enough.

You are my hero.

memes aside you've got a good knack for melody. so does femanon!

u is functional and engaging

skeleton's russian vacation > don't give up skeleton desu

24-25 is perfect

upload pls

Where are those skeleton albums? I think that bandcamp got deleted, I think it was mualbumsfortheworkingman or something. I could be wrong though.

this is my first time contributing to one of these and i'm really happy to have had a part in putting this together. great job everyone

i did track 34, put way more effort into it than i thought i would but i'm pleased with how it came out since it's the first "real" song i've made in general

These albums are the only time I can complete a song. It feels so good.

it was. since been delet :(

i've got the first one, and my own songs from the second. i can upload on bandcamp.

magical

also i love that someone actually recorded a saw for this project. the 1-minute songs always get the most effort

so many of these are great

Fuck my songs sounds so damn loud...and I got no idea if thats bandcamp fault or mine

>first "real" song
Shit really? I thought you already were some in some surf/psychodelic rock band so its damn good work

Really fun stuff on this album, I'll probably listen to it during my commute for the next few days

Everyone post your favorite tracks.
Best track: 32
Other favorites: 9, 10, 11, 15, 22, 24, 25, 37, 41, 51, 53, 55, 56,

thanks senpai

I'd pay good money for that.

32 is undoubtably the best track

10/9 closer thanks you man

huh

Definitely (nice dubs btw, you fucking nazi)

i enjoyed track 16. it was real ""abrasive"".

we should add all the Sup Forums albums to the rym database

there's probably more Sup Forums albums than the entire rym database

well we can start with just the ones on the bandcamp we're currently using

Someone should review all SIAO albums.

dubs and i post this on /r/indieheads

just post it anyway

on second thought i'd rather do mega. if the OP of this thread wants he can put the record up on his bandcamp. it's the deluxe version cuz my track from the second record is at the end. i wish i had more, there was a whole lot of awesome stuff on russian vacation. :/

www25.zippyshare.com/v/Q2Al8kg2/file.html

you are a god

wouldnt even be the first time

literally the best mashup of 2016

Proud of u

All u had to do was just bee urself and you done it 8^)

Congration

act like you're making fun of it. post it all like, "look at this terrible crap!", then it will be popular

will we beat the record?

Smash it

Everyone spam antknee

Yeah
Too bad the dynamics of my song got totally fucked up for some reason.

It existed before though

Idk how I would feel about melon publicizing this place more

Probably don't do that

reddit.com/r/indieheads/comments/59wmpe/fresh_skeleton_waifu_death_cult_user_why_would/

upvoted

thank you gentlesir

>mfw shoed-in my submission

Here's russian vacation

www117.zippyshare.com/v/oRsvb4jD/file.html

It's.. beautiful
Good work, guys. Really great album.

hi,

go fuck yourself,

This right here is a stone-cold modern classic already I don't know if Suicide Is An Option will ever match it

This album might have surpassed that one though, maybe it's because it's double the tracks, but there's a lot of great songs on this one

haha damn i made like 2 of these and holy shit did i succ dicc back then

user why would you feed me your floor spaghetti has a lot of good tracks but it's not as cohesive as an album as Russian's Skeleton Vacation and I'm not a big fan of the spoken word tracks except for the last one. They're both good anyways

longer=/=better

Errbody better upvote this shit

>mfw not skilled enough to express my feelings trough music

Thanks

did you even listen to the whole thing? theres even a guy who only hums jingle bells and is losing his shit

For the previous album I strummed random chords on a guitar and put a top 10 list of abandoned amusement parks over it.

if i was going to do this, should i make a label page for suicide is an option and then put all the albums under the separate artist names?

for 9 fucking minutes

Heck yeah boi

you can't have done 30 cause I did 30

OoOOOooooOoo SHIET

WAT?

listening to this at the moment, the only good songs are the onw with the grill in them and the one with the flute.

I'm at 19 does it get any better or do I have to expect more generic dance tracks?

how is that related?

yea. the 30th song has some flute innit.

ohnonon. I think you wanted to do 30 but took 26 or something.

it's varied, you'll find a few surprises later on

yee. claimed 28

What? I did 28.

this is the trip that i posted the 'claiming' and 'here's the link' posts with. you can check, in the archive

then I guess that user is just trying to fuck me in the butt.

I guess one of you just got confused. It was me who wanted to do 30 at first but then I decided I want to do 28

Are headphones recommended for listening to this album or is there a bunch of super loud screeches and loudass static to jumpscare and kill my ears?