Baby hate thread

Baby hate thread.

Fucking hate babies. Why would any of you idiots have kids? (besides having no spine and caving to your fat wife's every demand because of your fear of abandonment)

Loud. Can't speak. Not cute. They make people around them turn into drooling idiots. The make women 10x more obnoxious than they already are. You don't get to sleep properly anymore. They contribute to global warming and the garbage crisis. They will most likely be a piece of shit like you.

WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU EVEN CONSIDER THIS?

Why don't any of you selfish cunts adopt? There's no way you're genetically worthy of a child.

Cos baby turn into human dumdum

Babies are great, they don't know anything so you get to teach them everything. Being a role model and a sculptor is great, I certainly love me, so I love those like me. Mini impressionable friend bro ftw, plus it's so satisfying to see the clan thrive and grow.

Plus I'm white, I'm fit, I'm hung, I'm aggressive, and of at least decent intelligence. Pretty fucking fit genes m9
>OP confirmed for feminist

Your life is objectively better without children. Whenever I double date with my brother, I just see a look of suicidal tendencies but the extra pain of knowing he can't kill himself because of his shitty, loud, always moist with spit and piss daughter. I also see the unappreciative look in his whore wife's eyes.

FUCK babies dude.

so bad it must be copypasta

You flaming faggot.

Alright I don't hate babies that much but I appreciate you at least staying on topic.

If only I could be so grossly incandescent

I don't hate babies, I feel sorry for them. Who ever gives birth to a child, they subject that child to their own death. More than likely they subject them to financial insecurity, to a 40% chance of getting cancer, and a 10% chance of mental illness.

Fuck breeders, they are fucking cunts. They are completely OK with creating pain to fulfill their own selfish desires.

Why this one has cum on his body

babies are great. they troll people who hate them by merely existing.

> an ultimate troll

Here's one for ya. I guess it still applies.

if youre not a loser you appreciate being created, and i would never raise a loser, so im going to get a greatful servant in my old age. raising kids is only as hard as op says if youre as inept as op

Nice breakfast sausage

he looks faded af

I couldn't hear you over me having sex regularly, blasting loud music with no discretion, following my passions with no obstacles, having so much extra money, and not have an extra person to have to think about

They are more lovely than horrible, like you are

Cecil only has 600hp
He starts out with 600 when he becomes Paladin
Has he been dead this whole time?

JESUS NIGGA HOW MANY OF DEEZ YOU GOT

Easy. The white race is going extinct. If it does mankind will no longer advance. Must have more babies

If I wanted lame comments like this I would just talk to my shitty normcore friends on facebook.

Time to vary it up a bit

Man this is such incentive for me to have a baby with my black girlfriend.

> being that over 40 male dressing and acting like a teenager

I'm just glad OP won't reproduce.

Sounds fucking GREAT.

>being 40 and my kids still aren't out of the house and my wife is fat and ugly and I want to die

Ew, why would I adopt? They were rejected for a reason, kek.

Because adoption is green. They were rejected because their parents were shit heads.

Honestly how could you not piece that last part together? Were you going for a joke? Sorry if you were it just wasn't very funny.

Looks like someone doesn't know how adoption works.

I'm just glad I have expendable money and a clear path to follow my dreams.

yes I do stop trying to switcharoo. Adoption = +0 baby. Choosing not to adopt = +1 baby.

It's easy to be a hard-ass and know it all on the internet. Obviously the internet isn't real life, though.

good luck to those of you still in your edgy phase

You have exceptionally low standards for what is edgy. I have reason to believe you are squeamish during the gore scenes.

So you'd rather adopt some baby from africa or china than having some on your own? Cause that is pretty much the only way for you to adopt a child. Or you wait until relatives with kids die and adopt those.

Go ahead and follow your dreams. You sure are a special little boy.

>So you'd rather adopt some baby from africa or china than having some on your own?

There are plenty of orphans in need of a family in this country. And yes. Adoption is good for society and for the environment. Having a baby of your own in this population crisis is irresponsible and selfish.

>Cause that is pretty much the only way for you to adopt a child.

isn't

>Or you wait until relatives with kids die and adopt those.

What the actual shit are you talking about?

oh look another edgelord

One reason: they grow up. They become amazing kids who love you to death and idolize you. You teach them and form them to be good, functioning human beings. It's a wonderful journey. This is why I have children. Not to mention a pregnant wife is sexy (and horny) as fuck.

>Go ahead and follow your dreams.

Gladly

>You sure are a special little boy.

I feel like I bragged a bit too much. Sorry.

What the fuck is this ChristianMingle.com?

Which country are you from?