Hey Sup Forums. i need your help

hey Sup Forums. i need your help.

i think my schizophrenia is getting worse, and have come to that stage where i'm starting to get open eyed vivid hallucinations and voices in my head speaking to me.

someone help me please. i can't take this anymore. i'm afraid to go to sleep and i'm afraid to stay awake.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=adQDL5irRvg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=WOeM-HNuGXI
youtu.be/vSyeUJc-sag
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Lol, say guys, when are we killing Deb?

What do they say?

since when do you know you´re a schizo?

They can see you write here

they don't say anything in paticular! sometimes they just yell my name very loud, and scream for me to wake up. like a greaving person trying to wake someone up from a coma.

i got diagnosed years back by my doctor! but she said it wasent bad enough to treat it with medicine

It's your neighbors dogs fault, you know what's you must do, man!

no. i dont have a urge to kill, the voices dont say stuff like that to me. dont say stuff like that.

Try ignoring the voices as hard as you can. The less attention you give to them, the faster it will go away. Also, try meditation. Also, try to find spiritual guidance incase you believe in something higher. It can help as well. Some people say schizophrenia is demons trying to fuck with your mind. Don't take this too seriously tho, especially not the voices and what they tell you. God is with you.

Bait post, only an extremely small portion of schizophrenia has to do with voices in your head and seeing shit, its mostly a social and self recognition and anxiety psychological problem, no one that has your described type of schizophrenia would be typing the way you are to people on Sup Forums quit being a faggot.

Also under aged banned most likely

That's me. If they tell you to wake up, how do you feel about it? Do you want to wake up? Answer that question with yes or no and then do what I told you

You've got to kill. It sets you free. IT WILL WAKE YOU UP.

but my concern lies in the things i see when im wide awake! just before i posted here, i saw my room door melt infront of me and out came a rotten arm and tried to grab me. and i also saw a fucking huge centipede/cat thingy crawl across my floor. i can't take it anymore.

and i know that it's not because of drugs, because the last time i did anything related to drugs was like 5 months ago.

Go see a doctor. I think you may have shizopenia

Clozapine. Start on 100mg, if that doesn't help, increase by 50mg a week. My uncle is a psychiatrist, and he swears by this stuff for his schizophrenic patients.

p̪̙͖̟͋ͭlͤͭ̇͂̉ͪe͓̖̜̹̤̲͈͒ā̸̱͎̤̬̞͙̑̊̃̚s̗̘̼̙̺͋̒̐͊͒̆͠e̞̫̳͇̭̠͖̿̎ͣ ̪̺̭̳͉̙̓ͪ̅̿ͅw͇̝̰̭̝͍͑̄̚̕ͅă̴͔̦͇̋̇̆ͮk̰͇͔̭̪̟ͬͬ́ͦ͋ë͓̳̬́̀ ͇͜ủ͛͐̇ͯ͏͎p̘̯̺̞̲̬ͥ͂̾͊̐̐ͣ́

and i have been like this for days now. havent slept in 72 hours.

rate my mixtape
youtube.com/watch?v=adQDL5irRvg

>Clozapine
OP should start with Olanzapin, Clozapine is for more acute psychosis.

Paranoid schizofrenic here, can confirm. Clozapine for me was a game changer. Just make sure to get regular checkups cause it can kill white blood cells.

Go to a doctor otherwise no doubt you'll harm yourself or someone else, might not, but not worth the risk. Good luck user.

what the hell are you afraid of going to sleep for?

Go see a psychologist then or a spiritual guide whom you trust in case you believe. Good luck

If I would want to make a man crazy, I would deny him the ability to sleep.

Get some melatonin for your sleep and get some slep fam.

Talk to a doctor, tell them that you can't live like this. I'm sure they will help you.

Those are very very heavy hallucinations. Even for a schizophrenic. Imo I would get hospitalised at this point asap OP. No joke.

What drugs did you do OP? This is essential. The voices & visual imagery is a normal side effect of schizophrenia. Most schizophrenics conquer their illness by accepting that the abnormal imagery and voices they experience are nothing but false. The best thing is to not panic. Many behaviorists have helped schizophrenics by teaching them to interact with their hallucinations. Next time you see something that's strange, try and touch it. You'll realize nothing is really there & when you do, that imagery will disappear. May God bless you lad.

This triggers me

m.youtube.com/watch?v=WOeM-HNuGXI

Try this

It's just your mind getting aware of the outside world. Stay here with us

because everytime i close my eyes, i feel that im being watched. i feel that something is lurking in every corner of my room. i see theese scary faces of monsters and mulitated people right before my eyes, everytime i just close them for 5 seconds.

Fuck off you idiot. This man is in dire need of help & this is what you do. He's a Sup Forumsrother you son of a bitch.
> Reddit.com
Get out, and step on it.

Right. Usually, the patient will need weekly blood tests to check the white cell count. After a few months, that can be spread to monthly tests. But my uncle says it's like a "magic bullet" for most schizophrenia cases. His term, not mine.

Which drugs have you done OP? Just remember that the imagery you see is not a threat to you. You're in no danger at all, we're here with you

I see. Another question is why do these hallucinations bother you? You're clearly not delusional and know that it's not real, so why are they freaking you out? And that's a serious question, I literally can't understand why because I've never hallucinated.

Oh I completely agree. Nothing worked on me but Clozapine turned shit around for me. Legit brought me that salvation I was looking for. Even most negative symptoms eased a little, or atleast I can coop with them. Only downside is the late night pillow drooling and some fatique. But it's a miracle drug.

op here.

its really fucking scary right now. im sitting in my room with the lights on. everytime i focus my vision on my laptop screen, i see shadows and people apperaing right in my corner of my eyes. and they dissappear when i look at them. fuck

Op. Call 911 right now. They are the best people to help you with this. But you need to take that first step. It's not scary, they wont lock you away for the rest of your life. They will help you get back on track.

deep inside i know that its my brain playing tricks on me. but they look so real! the voices in my head sound so real. it's like an actual person is right beside me speaking into my ear

damn you

Hey guys, OP here.

I realized i just needed a fat cock in me so i went into my dads room and let him feed me, pretty much fixed everything

False alarm, crisis averted, wew lad that was close. Thanks for all the help anyways guys.

The hallucinations you described, both the auditory and visuals, really don't match up with a typical description of schizophrenia to be honest. Also, you really don't seem delusional and your typing is completely fine, so I don't really believe this.

LOL

yeah i agree with this, if there's no delusion there should be no problem

Other mildy schizophrenic user here

I know they sound real, I used to hear them too. Even fel sub-vibrations "confirming" they were real.

But they never were real. I'm still having mild issues but I usually can ignore it.

I'm actually seeing a docotor tomorrow for it, OP I wish you would do the same.

i can't explain it. i know that this is real life. i know that im awake, and i can tell reality from non reality! but i just keep hearing and seeing things. everything is normal except this. this has been going on for like 3-4 days in a row now! usually the voices and hallucinations isnt something that bothers me, because they arent this vivid. i have had hallucinations and voices in my head for the past 10 years. but never so vivid and real as it is now fuck.

lol he havent sleept for 72h mate, i'm certain OP is having real issues here.

Paranoid schizophrenia, look it up pal

and i dont know if it is my Schizophrenia that is on stake here tbh! im not a doctor! but i just need some relief from this living nightmare, and thats why i made this thread! to get some advice from you guys

some drugs remain in the system for months or even years, and lead to random flashbacks later on. If you've ever taken any hallucinogenics (which would be incredibly stupid of you if you knew you're schizophrenic) this may be what is happening.

>remain in the system for years
no

Is it schizophrenia if you think people can read read your mind

i have done shrooms two times. i saw some crazy shit, but nothing bad! it was actually kinda nice for a change to see some hallucinations that werent filled with horror

Whatever you do don't take medication, it's evil.

>has never heard of acid flashbacks

it's supposed to be quite rare, so on balance your hallucinations are more probably to do with your schizophrenia. But it does happen. I don't know much about the effects of shrooms specifically, but it may be worth taking the possibility into account before deciding on a course of treatment.

That's clearly changed, go see your doc

op here.

i dont know what to fuck to do! its most bad at night, i still expierence this shit in the daytimes, but mostly at night. its starting to brighten up outside, and the birds are chirping. that is making me unsually happy.

I was gonna say you came to the wrong place but on second thought, it might be right where you need to be.
You're far better than they want you to believe, you have an amazing ability to turn everything they throw at you against them. Use your imagination.
Spend some time with an animal. I went through something that sounds similar, being to scared to sleep, paranoia etc. My cat came and lay at my feet and words won't explain how much it helped.
And try some music, Nahko and medicine for the people are literally medicinal... youtu.be/vSyeUJc-sag

i just can't overcome the thought that if i go to my doctor and say this shit, she might lock me away in a hospital and force me meds. i dont want that. it gets me kinda sad just thinking about it.

If you just stop being an attention seeking raging faggot you will be fine.

Dubs of truth.

I believe you, OP. I also think you should get more professional helb tha Sup Forums. Things will be better again.