% meat of this sausage ?

everybody eats it tho

around 40%

>poorfag
that's a supper of russian oligarch on your pic m8

Ultimate meal for poor college kids.

GOD BLESS. I like eating uncooked ramen. I don't know why, no bully pls

Unground rye bread.

The entire western part of Denmark has super sandy soil. For 1000 years people just raised cows and exported them to Holland and Germany, but in 1800 somthing the new democratic government moved in thousands of farmers. Since the soil was so sandy, nothing grew besided rye, so rye became a poor mans food.

That seems very tasty. Here in brazil Wheat only grown in some places, yet it is a staple food, so most of it is imported. I have no idea why people never tried making new stuff with grains such as sorghum (we have lots of it but it goes to cattle), corn (same), potatoes or cassavas.. Food made from those is "special" and usually more expensive. Brazilians stick to their habits I guess.

Is only grown*

This idea that poorfags cant afford to eat well is a pile of horseshit, pushed by bleeding heart liberals and SJW's who should know better. It's easy as fuck to eat like a king on a small budget, but poorfags tend to be stupid and impulsive so they just go for the processed chicken nuggets and that kind of shit, which is very expensive.

>when you go to Sup Forums and reddit too much

that looks really good

Stuff for poor AND lazy people who would rather not prepare "proper" polenta.

You tell em mr. toosmarttobepoor

love that stuff
>I really do

Is this a ruse?, why do those sausages have one end that looks like uncut cock?

Also:
>corn meal, milk and sugar for breakfast
>boiled potatoes or cassava with eggs
>hot dog sausage and cheap sauce with ramen

>It's easy as fuck to eat like a king on a small budget

Considering Canad has notoriously high food prices for a western nation, go ahead and show up your shopping idea. Make me a meal for a family on minimum wage. Make sure to include prices so I can see when you lie and claim it costs half of what it really does

Classic student food is minced meat, frozen veggies and macaroni mixed together.

I could never enjoy two things in america
>macaroni and cheese
>that horrid canned sweet baked beans
Literally ruining two good things, pasta and beans.

In case you couldn't tell, the dicks are shopped over the plate

I think he meant only the rice and beans as "poorfag food". Poorfags don't waste good oil deep-frying potato, and while chicken is indeed cheap compared with other meats, hot dog sausages are even cheaper.

a poorfag can basically get any food he wants here. (pic related is baguettes for 0.89€)

here a little video what you can buy:
youtube.com/watch?v=AnvW3RB0hnE

Noodles and rice

Falukorv with pasta

falukorv = large sausage with potato flour and generally pretty low meat%

The same as in Russia, I suppose. But the main component(chujs) remain unchanged when fukken grecka can be replased with puree and rice sometimes

>ketchup on pasta
>ketchup on anything
Spoiler that shit, it's disgusting.

>staple food
So is it rice and beans in Brazil? Weird desu, because you aren't Asian.

>calling food "shit"
O negro que caiu na q-boa coloca ketchup na massa e você faz mais negrice ainda. Parabéns, já pode se dizer escandinavo ou outro tipo de subumano.

Historically, fish.

Nowdays, noodles.

Rice and beans is a common combo in Latin America, see Cuban typical food for example.

>tfw our whole cultural heritage is based on fish, and teens these days hate it

The deterioration of my society is soon complete

Scandinavian food looks like shit.

>finding shit looking food in a poorfag food thread

Good job, nigger

>comparing food with shit
Found another nignog.

Yes rice and beans and usually some form of meat and salad. Wheat is also a big part of most people food because of bread. Most people here seem to have to eat a couple of these every morning or they will die a slow and horrid death.

Most commoners do not know how to cook outside of the classic Brazilian things (rice, beans, meat, churrasco) so when prices increase they'll waste much more money on eating the same as usual instead of buying some other shit and innovating. I won't even go on how most poor people have no idea of how to cook meat and that leads to a massive overprice of certain cuts because poorfags think it's good because of tradition.

Ativou minhas amendoas meu companheiro símio.

Do you have some sort of scatological PTSD?

Not all poorfag food looks like shit.

No. I just think even food we dislike deserves a bit more respect than that.

Anything that isn't nice gets called shit in English. Go get your money back from whoever taught you English, monkey.

Well II have more respect for shit than for you, so you can count that as a win I guess?
He is just butthurt.

That looks good

Portuguese does the same and it's still a nigger thing.

>He is just butthurt.
Yeah... nah.

you can't go lower than this
it's literal homeless food
it's delicious tho

Also. By your "random" usage of "oxenti butthuht viche?", I guess I should be using "it" instead of "he" to refer to you, baiano?