Im starting my life over. long story short, i was a nerd. it changed at 19. i got into all that PUA stuff...

im starting my life over. long story short, i was a nerd. it changed at 19. i got into all that PUA stuff. did it fulltime for a couple of years. done with that now, but i learned alot. when i was younger i only had male friends, so i never really hung out with any girls. i kinda feel like i had to rediscover that part of my life.
and those years i did all the PUA stuff took a huge toll on my friendships. They were either holding me back, or just losers. they had no motivation. we were a couple of guys who moved to a bigger city together to pick up girls. all day every day. one of them, i couldnt stand. the other was my best friend. when we got there, my best friend never joined me in picking up girls. allways excuses. so i had to depend solely on the guy i didnt like. hes unattractive, stupid as hell etc. he lost his virginity after a year of picking up woman. a year! and the girl was wasted AF, missing some fingers and a limp. and he was sober. not only that, but i had to get her for him.
in the beginning it was okay with that other guy, but he was always trying to be the boss between the two of us. I was good with women, he was terrible. I wasnt gonna let this retard be in charge of anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/E1nSwpxRuJo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

my friend who never joined us was also the guy i was living with. he left early in the morning and came home late at night. "always too busy, even tho he didnt do shit." we shared a small studio appartment and we werent allowed to live there together. so i only had 1 key. and it was electronic so i couldnt get a copy. sometime he came home like 23:00 and needed the key. but i was busy doing what we moved here for. and i couldnt let him have the key. he was barely home.
after a few months, i made it harder for him on purpose. i was so annoyed by him. if i was out, i didnt pick up the phone. if he came home 3am from doing shit, i didnt open the door. this sounds mean, but he left me hanging when i needed him. im bipolar btw and i had some real anxiety when we moved to the city.
the other loser was always complaining. he was useless. around 6 months, things happened. the guy i lived with stopped coming home. i didnt hear much from him. the other guy was also acting weird. hes the guy who contributes nothing. i mean nothing. he was talking abot having a party in our hometown that winter, but as the time came, he canceled. i thought it was strange. he also barely made any contact with me when we were home. and when we came back to the city, it still felt strange. a few days later and the guy i lived with called me. he told me that they had both gone behind my back for many months. turns out that the reason was: my friend, changed his mind about picking up women within a week from we moved to the city. the other guy had to move into his own appartment that was freakin expensive and just double the size of harry potters closet. srsly. he had to move there because he was way too picky when the three of us were looking for appartments together before we moved there.

so, he and my friend had talked about moving in together behind my back (and talking shit). my friend had no intension of doing this, but he used the conflict as an excuse to move away. as soon as i heard about their backstabbing i called the other guy. he was scared and hung up the phone. next morning i took a knife with me and waited along his way to work. i was gonna let him have it. when i saw him, i thought. fuck it. this guy isnt worth it. hes inbread trash.
over the next few months i did better than ever. i sold all my ex-friends stuff on ebay, and when i moved in the summer i even took out his deposit. (it was in my name).
this story is stupid. i know. and i played them both. but i think of the whole thing as business, and they didnt do their jobs. i even had to cut off many friends we all had in common. i felt that they didnt do what they were supposed to do from the beginning, and im glad i did what i did. if i had waited for my friend to come with me, nothing would have happened.
the weird guy, is even more pathetic now. and my ex-friend is his equal.

anyways. that was a couple of years ago. the next story is from a few months ago.
Last year, me and 2 friends made a facebook group where we could have a few better dinners twice a year. and it was a social thing. one of them is one of my best friends from way back, and the other is a friend of him.
And this is what my post was actually gonna be about. Lets call em bestfriend and friend. My bestfriend is always talking shit about his other friends. he acts like hes such a good guy, but he talks so much shit about them. and i join. hes like the king of loser friends. i hate all his friends. and they both make especially fun of a guy named. "Jon". Jon is fucking weird. i think he has autism or something. and thats like all they talk about.
last summer we talked and my friends friend said that we should just get him out of our lives. hes not worth wasting any more time on. and we all agree. if noone likes him, then why not?
before i get to the point, let me describe my 2 friends quickly.
my bestfriend. straight A student. really stupid. jsut good at remembering the pages of books, i guess. no social intelligence. sure, he talks alot, but no social intelligence. i have a theory that he has alot of weird friends because they worship him, and he likes it. everyone wants to hang out with him. he is very social, but more like a grenade in a glass-store. he thrives from that.

the other guy. my friends friend is pathetic AF. hes like 160cm short. really snobby. talks about making millions blah blah, even tho hes worked at customer support with minimum wage since he was 16. no school either. its just talk and talk. and morals he can uphold as long as he dont get an oppurtunity to break em. its like me saying "i wouldnt bang angelina jolie because shes married". ye, THATS the reason im not banging her right now.
fast forward to a few months ago. Jon was spamming us with his annoying facebook shit. we were tired of it. me and my friends friend got talking and we decided to just block him on facebook, and just cut the contact.
But i said that i could try to talk to him and help Jon out a bit. so i went over to his house. we spent 3 hours making a plan to make things better for him. the next day, it turned out he didnt even try any of it out. okay, it was time for a block. we made a facebook group where we invited all commen friends. people who talk so much shit about Jon that its disgusting. and we said that if we were gonna block him, then we should do it all together. noone supported that decision. only me and my friends friend. he was the one pushing for the block too. my bestfriend did NOT want to block him. guess he needed his ass licked some more. So we did. i even checked to see if my friends friend actually blocked him before i did. and he did. so, now i looked like the one who wanted this as i started the group and invited everyone to it. but fuck it. it doesnt matter.

then, about a month ago, i thought id check out my friends friend to see if he had blocked Jon still. i unblocked jon, and saw we had a mutual friend. my friends friend. wtf. you see the position this puts me in?
time went be and i hated all the bullshit comming out of my friends friends mouth. he cant even stand for any of the shit he says. and this time, i had to pay for it. yesterday i quickly made another group. i invited all the same people. i posted printscreens of all the shit he had said about Jon. and jon was even in this group now and seeing all of this. then i made a short speech.
my friends friend left the group before i revealed anything. as soon as he understood what i was gonna do, the fled the scene. then Jon started talking shit to me. ofc. my friends friend had been friends for a while, so i was probably blamed from the beginning.
then i got a messge from my friends friend. you know that short guy. he told me that "if i dont stop the bullshit, he was gonna tell on me to all the parents of everyone in the group." im 27, on welfare because im bipolar, tattoos in my face and been to jail a few times. does he think my parents are gonna come to my house and ground me? wtf. and hes 29 btw.

he also sent me a pic from what i posted and that pic was from my bestfriend. and weve been friends since early childhood.
i know im harsh on people, but i expect like bro-friendships from good friends. and its nowhere to find.
im nice, until someone isnt nice back. its that simple. now, ive gotten rid of people who bring me down, but i would like to know if anyone has any similar experiences and what you did? im not the kind of guy who let things fly. im sick of hanging with losers. and by losers i mean weak people. i dont care if people love world of warcraft or even furries. now thats a stetch tho. but people need to have some fucking backbone.

Thats the story

im so glad i dont have these people in my life anymore.

I wish i could do this myself. But there are always things i can get out of beeing friends with people, even if i dont like em

thats what i thought at first too. And now that you mention it, youre right.
but think about all the time you have to waste beeing with these people. its not worth it. but its a good point.

I am so glad I got a few true friends. Friends that would do everything for me and vice versa.

>what is greentext

toocomplexdidn'tread

if you do, i envy you soo much.

Street Pick-up for Alpha Males. GET ANY WOMAN ANYWHERE EVER. 100% GUARANTEED TO WORK, THE ONLY PICK-UP SYSTEM THAT CAN BOAST THIS. No need to worry about your health, fitness, style, financial or social status, or about any other factor whatsoever SINCE THE GIRL HAS EXACTLY ZERO CONTROL OVER WHAT HAPPENS. The PUAs will tell you that pick-up won't always work, that it's a numbers game, etc. etc., but that's because their methods LEAVE ALL ULTIMATE CONTROL OVER WHAT HAPPENS TO THE GIRL. Alphas my ass. My method gives you FULL CONTROL, from start to finish of the interaction, so without further ado, here goes. Step 1. Buy a .45 Glock. Better yet, make it two. Step 2. Spot girl. Makes no difference if she's in a 2-set or a 3-set, or with her boyfriend, or a whole troupe of guys. If she's with boyfriend, shoot him in the face. If her girlfriends get in the way, shoot them in the face too. Step 3. Grab her by the hair. If she resists, slap her around a bit (taking care not to damage her. If you do, find another girl and start over.) Step 4. Shove her in your car. Any bystanders try to stop you, shoot them in the face. Police chase, you get the idea. Step 5. Take her home. Step 6. Smash her smartphone and chain her to your bed. Step 7. Have fun for the rest of your or her life (probably hers since she won't live very long under these conditions. If, on the other hand, you want a real relationship and children, I have two words for you: Stockholm Syndrome.) The PUAs and PUA theory have only been around a decade, MY theory has been around forever. THIS IS THE TRUE FACE OF ALPHA. ANY OTHER APPROACH WHATSOEVER IS GAMMA TO THE CORE (betas don't approach girls, they wait until the girls approach them). THE END.

This also turned me gay btw

thx for the most autistic read of the year 2016 OP.
>im nice, until someone isnt nice back
yeah you really do have mental conditions far worse than bipolar since this Jon guy did nothing to you, just fucking unfollow him?
Anyways not surprised that youre 27, on welfare and went to prison. Its sad seeing how much of a lil bitch you sound like caring about drama this much
>grow the fuck up
Also what was this trying to accomplish? Ran out of people to bitch your gay drama about?

sry didn't want to make anyone envy. i guess i got lucky. we have gone through nearly anything you can imagine. i have been betrayed very often by people who called themselves friends and best friends in the past, too. true friends are really very rare. it made me sceptical.

You sound like a cunt no wonder you have to bitch to Sup Forums about your life

Yeah there op. Hope you saved this, cuz um, that's a book. Save and repost greentext, a couple lines at a time...in the future. Also, start with something to grab the readers attention, and a better meme.

this

There are way too many pussies out there.im glad to see a man taking action, but why did you bother beeing friends with them for so long?

You sound like a retard to be honest, what is this, highschool? Go back to circlw jerking around your Snapchat photos you faggot

im glad to hear that. its a rarity these days to have real friends.

ive been working on a book for almost 2 years now. im planning on having sex with 1000 women, i talk about the most exciting dates/women and all the drama inbetween. im hoping to reach my goal before im 35, and the book not long after.

i didnt hang with that many cool poeple when i was younger. these guys just came naturally.
but you have to put em to the test to see what they actually are made of.

i was in prison for something unrelated. i got out after 6 moths because the girl admitted that she lied.

>yesterday i quickly made another group.

OP sounds certifiably insane.

Dude. Dont post this shit on Sup Forums. This place is full of losers. Its like complaining about your GF on a feminist forum..

>Insane
I love how everyone is so quick to jump on the insane train, instead of admitting they are shitty people doing shitty things.

What's PUA?

>Implying this isn't a troll thread
It would be the best way to troll feminists

This

i dont care if they are losers. i still get to do things they never will.
sure, jerking off to brony stuff must be fulfilling or raising kids, but i have my own goals.

pick up artist.

damn, thats a good idea.

Well. He does have a point. No matter how crazy he sounds, he still has his eyes on the prize and wont let anything stop him.
And here i am, not getting the courage to ask out my crush:(

youre a cunt to begin with

Tell me, what's the best way to approach a female that is the daughter of a guy you used to work with? Me and guy are kinda friends but he's twice my age almost, I've never met the girl but apparently she's moving down here and she's a bit dramatic so I've been told. She got a highschool rep as being slutty so I imagine it won't be hard but I also haven't had sex in 3 years. I kinda fell off the bandwagon after taking 15 hits of lsd in one sitting, been putting the pieces back together since

Do it faggot, the worst she can say is no

this is just a short version of it tho.
i had the same problems when i was younger, and you cant just be told to do things in a way unless you feel like it.
you can only get that from experience and you need to get harder experience than your situation requires. if that makes any sense?

Your life sounds interesting.

Im also trying to find some bro-friends who I could hag out with and chase girls, in college my roomates are weird and dont talk to each other only for informative things, very depressed atmosfere

wat do

my bipolar got way worse after i smoked some weed a few years ago. the anxiety has held me back ever since.
well, you cant add ehr on facebood as your friend might see it.
i would try to get in contact with her out on town if shes old enough. and that types of girs are usually flakey if they are over 18. in my experience atleast.
the best way would be to get her to see you with her dad, and then you hit on her when youre out drinking. then you wont just be another horny creepy dude.

Interesting is an understatement, deal with almost dying every week or so, was born with type one diabetes. I've run with the wolves (figuratively of course) when I was working with a friend selling drugs up in Canada for a short while. I've been on my own since 15 and had an apartment watching my younger brother when I was 20 and he was addicted to heroin. I have plenty of stories both good and bad, but my life is not boring.

You sound crazyxD but in a fun way. I think we could be good friends

Hmm the approach seems doable, she just turned 21. Right on thanks, and good luck

just dont join any pua forums and hang out with those guys. they are either the bigget losers ever, or they will take every girl for themselves if you hesitate even a bit.

i would reccommend blackdragonblog btw.
the other pua sites are just poison to sell bullshit.

I read your whole post man, and although I can empathize with some of your feelings and the perspective through which you view your own fucked up, miserable and pathetic life, you have to know that you caught exactly what was coming to you.

> next morning i took a knife with me and waited along his way to work
Even though you were much of a fucking coward to do it, the idea of stabbing your friend because they don't wanna live with you is fucking insane. And not in a cool way, but in a sad, toxic piece of shit kind of way that shows you were probably abused as a child.

And the fact that all of your bullshit drama is centred around facebook groups, were you yourself accuse other people of doing the same faggoty fucking thing you're doing (not having the balls to say "hey i dont like this guy")

>the fact you have face tattoos
>the fact you've been in prison
>the fact you're bipolar and a scumbag

Do the world a favour and go hang yourself in prison you lousy piece of shit. You're completely alone in this world because you're a horrible person.

thank you. good luck yourself.

who knows. maybe we could

in my spare time, i visit elderly at old peoples homes.
im also in charge of a new years run in my hometown to collect money for cancer research.

i do more for people than most of you ever do.

I think i participated in that run this year. Is it in norway?

Shut up you faggot, OP certainly isn't the worst out there. Not to mention those kids probably deserved it, I've been in a very similar situation with freinds I used to have and when they gave me the slap in the face "we don't wanna live with you" act I was pissed. I too was pissed because I gave them a rent free apartment for about a year, then they moved somewhere else and told me they wanted nothing to do with me, leaving me homeless for a few weeks. In hindsight I should not have been so naive and should have gotten rent, but when your best friends in the world put a knife in your back it catches you off guard when you're young.

Anyways fuck outta here with your bullshit judgement calls

i cant really tell that here. we started it 4 years ago and this year, 714 people walked it:) some ran it tho.

>This thread

sorry to hear that. its just the worst.
one thing would be to talk things out with you, but when people go behind your back and leave you hanging, then its actually a serious matter.

What the fuck is wrong with you, guy? We dont even know OP. He even said this was the short story of the matter.

To me he sounds like a nice guy who wont take any bullshit. Like batman.

How tall are you OP?
160 for a guy is just below average in my country.

Hmmm I'm:
Happily married (she's hot AF and successful)
$150k/yr job

I also didn't fuck my life up making retarded decisions over petty bullshit. I'm sure you've got tons of siiiick stories and have had some fun along the way but you also rationalize things like a fucking child. You have no empathy, and you refuse to accept blame or admit wrong doing.

I really fucking hope this is some over elaborate bait. No one should be this retarded.

Yeah it sucks, best part is I don't care much for social networking or keeping up with highschool freinds.those friends that fucked me still get praised as being the cool kids or wtv, nobody even knows what happened or what really happened. It's gonna be a grand old time once we have our 10 year highschool reunion lol there will definitely be a fight or two. But as for now I live on a sailboat far from there down in Florida so not much to complain about i guess

Your life sounds boring. You fucked up your life early on son.

Cool story bro

im 182. i think thats about average here.
what country are you from?

come on both of you.
i have empathy. and i know i do alot of things wrong, but its all about the situation.
but i have to agree that if these 3 lines sum up your life:

Happily married (she's hot AF and successful)
$150k/yr job

Then youre boring.

Except I can afford to travel the world fucking a beautiful woman that I love. Suuuuper boring trip to NZ last December where we picked up some Molly, went clubbing and fucked a 20 yo who thought we were "so cute" together.

we have a 10-year reunion this summer. i wont go this time. maybe next tho.
its actually my dream to have a sailboat, a dog and live somewhere warm:)

Those 3 lines obviously don't sum up my life. You took like 12 posts to sum up yours, I think you just need to appreciate some brevity sometimes.

i come from a family with money. i had traveled 38 countries when i was 17.
and welfare in my country is great.
im set.

You must be norwegian. Sucking on the oily tits. How about sharing some of that oilmoney with fellow scandinavians??

That's the coolest story I've ever heard, but besides that what's a douchebag like you doing in this thread? You have no purpose here other than to put others down. Go on, get

I actually like long posts when they are interesting and entertaining. OP should have a blog or a newsletter. Id sub

That was the lamest story ive ever heard. Sounds like an average persons vacation. Hope u were joking

Posting before I read any replies. 3 Impressions:
1. You have deluded (not talking about bipolar) yourself completely. The last line especially 'people need to have some fucking backbone'... man are you serious with that shit? You stole your friend's money. Your life is revolving around gossip, and you've broken the law. Grow up.

2. People who have integrity don't need to comment on their friend's integrity because your friends reflect who you are. Don't justify what you did but consider your actions from the point of your friends.

3. I don't agree with your perspective and I think your friends probably would agree you're a cuck. No offense. Just saying. Usually that's an extremely good indicator that you are a cuck. Honestly it's really easy to change people's opinions, just be friendly dude.

OP, u got a pic of yourself?

Agreed.

1: i didnt steal my friends money. at that point he wasnt my friend anymore.
and are you saying its right to ban homosexuality in other countries? you know, since you dont like to break the law.
And yes, the bipolar stuff. thats a whole story in itself.

2: what? what rulebook did you find that in?

3: i can agree with that. again, they are not my friends anymore.

the point is, that i dont want to be like by people. if people like me, then i like them. if they dont, them fuck em.

Fuck it. OP actually makes sense.

why is everybody freaking out about a fucking blatantly fake story

+1
Hes either hot or an ugly lying shit

>i think he has autism
no op, you have autism for writing this shit

Why would this be fake dude? I think it looks real enough

Pics op!!!

this is an unremarkable story with no point. Way to be an autist

Pics plz

Hes bipolar. I can totally relate to him. Not that story, but i got similar

you're a cuck

i have an old pic here. its from 2013.

No way thats you

Im straight and OP gave me the weirdest boner ive ever had

U Fag bro?

Doesn't OPs rant sound like something straight out of Christian Bales character in American Psycho?

>bipolar

Stopped reading there

i guess you would say that at any picture.
take it or leave it.

thanks, i think.

no. but ive ahd sex with a few trannies. it felt good, but, well i was horny and it felt good.

Haha. This! That character is awesome! Was it bateman or something?

Then you missed out my nigga

This is my personal hero. If this is true, then i want to see a movie about this persons life

that made me laugh. it does.

lol ty. but im just sharing this little story.

Yup bateman. OP is completely judgemental of others around him, meanwhile he can't smell his own shit on his knees.
youtu.be/E1nSwpxRuJo

thank you all for all the support.
i wasnt really expecting anything when i posted this here.
im working on my book, but im thinking about making more than one.
its a shame that some of the stories would put me in jail. maybe if i change it enough so that it cant be linked.
this thread has my permission to close now.

Nah. Bateman sounds like a pussy that wants to be liked. OP is just hardcore

Bump.

I think op seems like a really nice guy as long as you are on his good side. He even posted a pic of himself. More than we can say about the rest of us hiding behind our monitors

He does a lot of charity, thats true. But if he stabbs me for not beeing a good friend, then no thanks

is this still alive?

i just saw the business card scene. its genious. but no, im nothing close to that.

feel free to post yourself, but no need really.

if you think there is a chance of you not beeing a good friends, then i agree.

here is a screen from the guy telling me he would tell our partents.

More!