Faces of Sup Forums next round, rates are optional too

Faces of Sup Forums next round, rates are optional too.

Croucher incoming

What's your first name?

To summarize for you, the Fascists were the most spiritually weak, cowardly and feeble cowards. They could not devour, approach with their chests held high, the enigma of Communism. They instead projected from their rotten black hearts the most vile claims upon Communism - they filled the void of this awe-aspiring power with the same darkness that they, by default, think can only ever be constitutive of power. In other words, the nazis were CYNICS - there was no way to ground the MOTIVATIONS of the Bolsheviks in something that could conform to their own ideological coordinates - they HAD to be Jewish conspirators because if it were anything otherwise, they must own up to the might of historical self-consciousness. They did it to JUSTIFY THEMSELVES, EVERY SINGLE CHARACTERISTIC OF THE "JEW-BOLSHEVIKS" CAN EASILY BE ATTRIBUTED TO THE GERMAN FASCISTS. They COUNTERED the ideological power of - Stalinism even - by appropriating what THEY believed its power was owed to. They appropriated its aesthetic, and they were very open about this - Hitler said "there is more than binds us to Bolshevism than not", some Nazis called themselves "We Bolsheviks of the Right" and so on. So the Jew-Bolshevik as a figure is very real, he is to be found among the ranks of the German Naizs. The Fascists are sometimes perfectly self-conscious of their filthy lies too. For example, I forget who - in Italy, they claimed something along the lines of "Even if the Protocols is forged, it is still profoundly true". Go on the web and see all the fucking SHIT they make up - from forged quotes to forged "facts". They literally pull shit out of their ass, and its "truth" is tied to how fucking well it conforms to their pathology. It is the same opportunistic culture of LYING that pervades reactionaries and conservatives as a whole.

yup

Croucher

smile

damn baby you look so good i just wanna rub my dick all over that face shit if i was alone with you i'd make you know all of the pleasure a man can give a woman like you

nice and curly hair, it suits you

Faggots.

I smile back.

ty

>inb4 ZOMG Kylo Ren

You can call me lumberjack because I lay down the wood.

R8 my pussy!

dude we already saw you plz stop

again

Damn you got scary white boy written all over you. I mean shit you're either a school shooter bullied by black kids or a constantly rejected loser who kills and rapes girls

shit, you look like someone I know! his name was black ace or something.

My god dude but you really are almost a replica. Dye your hair black and fool star wars chicks then bed them. Or dudes if you're a faggot. Take advantage of this all too rare facial structure

rate me

Post a new pic already

>inb4 massive cringe

never get pussies/10

^

I never got why people said Elliot was "decent looking". He seriously looks like a fucking parrot.

ok

Protip: If you can't grow a beard please don't try. This shitty pubes on your face look is awful

Pube beard kek

Slav/10

7/10

8/10

2/10

Why did you kill Han Solo?

5/10

5/10

SupremeGentleman/10

>Pube beard
>ear piercings
>neck chain
>stoner face
0/10

yeee

sup Sup Forums

rate

pussies lift with gloves, faggot

Am I good enough for you, user-kun?

Those are some delicious arms you have but your face is a little gross

YOU LOOK LIKE ELLIOT RODGER X10

My gym doesn't allow chalk.

Looks like a protective older brother.

fuck that i'm not reading all that text, saw "CYNICS"and "JUSTIFY THEMSELVES" and the bleach almost flew into the room

least a 7

Unfortunately, lifting doesn't fix acne.

rate this kid

you look like an average chick, which is a good thing... as long as you're not a bitch.

are you a bitch?

You've probably seen me post before but fuck it.
Rate my mask.
Half Korean Half Jamaican here.

looks like a nice guy

pretty cute, cool sweater

I assume that's a good thing.

Honorary tard football ball boy/10

CAN'T DODGE THE RODGE

5.5/10

Glorious/10

SchoolShooter/10

JGL?

I'm pretty sure he was talking about your face in general. You're ugly

TAKE THE MASK OFF you look so cute!

Oh yea if I was in that car with you we'd be doing more than driving shit I just wanna see what that face look like scrunched in pleasure fuck you got me hard already got more pics or kik?

That's not very nice, user-kun.

???

wow there cowbow, you might want to head over tom get it all out and come back. Nobody wants to hear that shit

Please do something about that hair it is ugly as sin

>rate thread
>nice
This thread is filled with sociopaths and future serial killers
please

HAHAHAHAAHAHAH

believing gloves increase grip instead of removing it you are one dumb ass

don't forget rapists!

He's rating in his own way why are you trying to silence the anons of the thread?

Eh, why not.

This thread turns to YLYL.

my side.

goth

4.5/10
6/10
5/10
7.5/10
3/10
3/10
6/10
5/10
7/10
6.5/10
8/10 real man
2/10
7.5/10
2/10
Your mask is 8/10
6/10

you ok? you need us to call you a fork lift to get you out of that Golden Coral chair you seem to be merged to?

Yeah girl that choker would be perfect for me to choke you with while I'm fuckin that ass shit you got your tongue out and ready to service my cock just wanna see those titties flop out and bounce while you ride me please post more pics babe

Auschwitz aesthetics/10

fuck.off. your ugly as shit ok? it looks like you walked in on your mom dildo fucking your dad

A L L

M E N

A R E

O P P R E S S E D

Of course itt doesn't increase grip. I just wear them to prevent calluses from getting too bad. I'd much rather use chalk if it was an option.

nah

MARRY ME
FUCK

Twink/10

This Includes You

thanks dude, you look like a solid guy yourself.

Thanks user, but hmm I dunno man/ma'am

yep

Perfect/10
Pretty much the girl of my dreams

dude come back when you've relocated your pube hair where it should be. And go easy on the zanax man, its not a good look man. It looks like your uncle is coming over to do what got him that restraining order against all middle schools

your mouse is a solid 10

Right on mate.
Glad to have you here.

Going to a job interview tommorow and i cant sleep fml

due why does your nose look like its a water faucet?

you again?

ooh what kind of job?

What's with all the keys? Are they for the cages in your sex dungeon?

Are you a boy or girl?

R8 me Sup Forumsros