You're at the club and this guy doesn't slap your girlfriend's ass because he says exerting force on someone so much...

You're at the club and this guy doesn't slap your girlfriend's ass because he says exerting force on someone so much weaker than him would offend him down to his very Darwinian core, and then goes on a tangent about not owning a television

What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

rotharmy.com/rollins.shtml
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Feel uncomfortable, because I know the real reason is because he wants to slap my arse, but he won't accept his homosexual tendencies

I can't tell if I like Henry Rollins or not. I like some of his music but as a person he seems generally contradictory.

I only liked him in The Chase with Charlie Sheen. He's more of an actor than a musician.

>What do?

Tell him you agree with his assessment that David Lee Roth is brilliant.

Henry rollins is now a living meme to me. I feel that this is the fate of a lot of punk legends who are alive, they either become human wrecks or become some type of stereotype of themselves. Not truly bad to be a living meme though, just strange.

He's very insecure and it makes him act like an asshole. He's Marc Maron before Marc became self-aware.

Use biological warfare against him by coughing on his face, as I have Strep throat. The Strep will effect him do a great degree, as he is old and has tattoos which constantly weaken his immune system. He is forced to deal with moderate body aches, tiredness, throat irritation and the consumption of doctor-prescribed antibiotics for a week.

Indeed:rotharmy.com/rollins.shtml

i'd ask him if he still keeps his murdered friend's brain in a jar

>having a tattoo of your own band's logo
Jesus, and I thought wearing shirts by your own band looked stupid.

>yfw you find out he's 5'9"

Yeah the only people who came out out 80s and 70s punk with their principles and dignity still intact are probably just him and Jello Biafra. Everyone else just sold off their songs to be used in TV commercials or some shit.

I think it's fairly reasonable to have a tattoo of something that made your career and nearly single-handedly shaped the subculture of a generation. Those Misfits tatoos on the other hand are retarded.

>Ian Mackaye
>Milo Aukerman
>Pretty much anyone who isn't Fat Mike

>Fat Mike
>punk legend

NOFX was and is just a step above shit like Blink 182 and Simple Plan.

Pretend I don't notice him. He'd probably like that.

>Everyone else just sold off their songs to be used in TV commercials or some shit.
Henry's entire career is this and becoming a "personality" for television and talk shows.

He's not Ian Mackaye.

He has pretty much the same haircut as me. Having straight hair and not glorious wavy hair sucks.

I have curly hair and it's shit to take care of.

Spit in his face, call him a sellout and tell him it should have been him, not Joe Cole

he's comming to my town in literally two days, it's too late for me to get tickets but the club he's playing at is less than a minute walk what should I do?

Yeah but he's not far-removed at all from what Black Flag and everything was about

What about mike watt and John Doe?

the death of the "ip" meme
twenty-sixteen
yuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Tell him I'm a big fan of his appearance on Hawaii Five-O.

Stop listening to music with your eyes.

You're just evil