This sucks

this sucks

This will be the next disowned Sup Forumscore album after Hospice.
>prove me wrong

4/10 bait

Listen to it stoned.

Better yet listen to it on acid.

You have to get past the parts you don't like to enjoy it (ie: lmao xd sound effects). It's actually a very good album

listen to it again tomorrow

Better yet listen to it on meth

Better yet make an album that isn't so fucking bad that you need mind-altering drugs to enjoy it

HOLY SHIT YES THIS FUCKER

>its a good album if you don't listen to the shitty parts

It's ok if you don't like, i still think it's a masterpiece.

It's hard to call them parts really. It's like an amazing bowl of soup where the chef decided to add some random awful ingredient that you have to taste with every spoonful.

>why would you use drugs that enhance your ability to listen to music

>"This music sucks"
>"No it doesn't, you just need to have your judgement and thinking abilities hindered to appreciate it"

Do stoners realise how fucking stupid they sound?

>hindered
this is literally just the opposite of the truth. don't get me wrong i fucking despise the weed is good for you meme, but it's just commonly accepted that it enhances your auditory perception.

>this soup sure is good except for the dog shit in every spoon

doesnt sound like a good soup at all

Fair enough but I still think if you can't make music that's enjoyable without taking drugs then you aren't very talented.

I've listened to this whole album about 6 times and it's not growing on me

this, any anco fan is a dumb dumb

Try reading some positive reviews for it. A lot of people really like this album and you should too!

Or listen to Sung Tongs

>4/10 album
ftfy

then just drop it dude wtf, you don't have to like it
just listen to Deakin or smth

it's alright. i don't get all the praise it gets because it's nothing amazing, but it's aight.

But it still get's talked about often, and AnCo had a hyped release this very year.

Though, maybe it'd be better if it got taken off, so people would stop hating the band unconditionally

this tbqh
i dont even smoke because I cant, but anytime i did I was glad to be able to listen to music with ease

>I listened to it six times
If you don't like it six times, then you just don't like it, and that's fine. If you're still interested in anco, listen to their older stuff, and if you aren't, forget about them. MPP is far from their best.

And don't listen to the people who say you need to be on drugs, they just see the word psychedelic and immediately think that you NEED to be on drugs to appreciate it. You don't

literally no one thinks that

Judging by this thread, they do

listening to Burn The Witch stoned is fucking insane

but I still greatly enjoy it completely sober

What is MBDTF?

tfw you saw them play alvin row live :)

IMO one of the best albums ever created. Takes some time to synch in. Definitely the best psych-pop album in my opinion, tops Pet Sounds any day. I didn't understand Animal Collective at first, but they deepen as you listen, similar to the way I didn't understand Kid A the first time I listened to it.