I WANT A BALTIC GF RIGHT FUCKING NOW

I WANT A BALTIC GF RIGHT FUCKING NOW

I WILL DO LITERALLY ANYTHING!!!!!GOD FUCK DAMN IT

>BALTIC GF

Which type?
Lithuanian, Latvian, Polish or Estonian?

The balts are a rare and endangered ethnic group.
Will be hard.

or finnish
or swedish
or danish

Nordic and Baltic are never synonymous

Estonian, best Baltic

"nordic" is made up identity
we are baltic finns like estonians and sweden has the most shoreline in baltic sea

what about russian gf?

Will you suck cock and cook and clean?

Baltic Finns are a subset of Proto-Germanic cultural sphere which is the core foundation of the Nordic identity.
Estonians were SOVIET'd.

Also acceptable

>Baltic Finns are a subset of Proto-Germanic cultural sphere
Proofs?

Kuningas
Rengas

that's what i'm doing for my current bf, yes.

Are you a gf (male) or gf (female)?

female. but I don't think that matters for you since you're a poorfag just like every American on this site and you can't afford foreign gf, sorry.

russian ofc

Most Latvians go 2D for a reason.

I've been all over Estonia several times and have never encountered anyone who even looks slightly like that.

>Most
Hmmm

I watched a Norwegian documentary about Afghanistan, and in their military camp latvian women competed in strongmen competition by pulling a truck. They were very masculine.

I was bullied in school by 3 girls and I punched one of them once so hard she had a black eye and then her brother who was 4 years older than me beat me and the teachers did nothing because you can't hit girls apparently which is bullshit imo, if they claw my face and rip my clothes then imma strike back

Most alpha man in Sup Forums

man, in my case 3-4 girls decided they should kick my ass because I pissed one of them off

they chased me down and tried punching me, it didn't hurt at all and I started laughing, they gave up and walked away

Literally "hitting like a girl"

>tfw no steppe gf
just one tartar gf thats all i want

Best way to deal with girl bullys is to make it very clear you are getting a sexual thrill out of the bullying, not punching them in the face desu

funny picture

>tfw no cute light haired lithuanian farmer girl to fuck on a haystack on a hot summers day