Bendthatdick Cuminsnatch

Dan the man "I'll fuck your daughter silly" Schneider

roody poo

Danboozled Schneider The Hymen Divider.

Melvin the molestor

Dan get in the van schneider

Dan Schneider (TV producer)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

[hide]This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it (see how) or discuss these issues on the talk page.
This article may be written from a fan's point of view, rather than a neutral point of view. (February 2015)
This article's tone or style may not reflect the encyclopedic tone used on Wikipedia. (February 2015)
Dan Schneider
Born January 14, 1966 (age 50)
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
Alma mater Harvard University
Occupation Television producer, screenwriter, actor
Years active 1984–present
Notable work All That, Kenan & Kel, The Amanda Show, Drake & Josh, Zoey 101, iCarly, Victorious, Sam & Cat, Henry Danger, Game Shakers
Board member of Schneider's Bakery
Spouse(s) Lisa Lillien (m. 2002)
Website danschneider.com
danwarp.blogspot.com
Dan Schneider (born January 14, 1966)[1][2] is an American actor, television and film writer, and producer. After appearing in mostly supporting roles in a number of 1980s and 1990s films and TV shows, Schneider devoted himself to behind-the-scenes work in production. He is the co-president of television production company Schneider's Bakery. He created The Amanda Show, Drake & Josh, Zoey 101, iCarly, Victorious, Sam & Cat, Henry Danger, and Game Shakers.

Contents [hide]
1 Early life
2 Career
2.1 Acting career
2.2 Writing and producing career (1993–present)
3 Filmography
4 Awards and nominations
5 References
6 External links
Early life
Schneider was born and raised in Memphis, Tennessee, to parents Harry and Carol Schneider. He attended Harvard University for one semester. After returning to Memphis, he worked repairing computers. Soon after, he moved to Los Angeles to pursue an acting career, and eventually a screenwriting career.[2][3][4]

Career
Acting career
In the 1980s, Schneider co-starred in several films including Making the Grade and Better Off Dead. Schneider also co-starred in the films The Big Picture, etc...

download (9)

retard randy

The manager at good burger

The Sexual Harassment Danda.

I forget his name but I heard he fucks underage actresses and gets away with it. jk this fags name is DAN SHNEIDER and id put bullets in him myself if i weren't a lazy drunk.

Dan "Hold her tighter,she's a fighter" Shneider!!!

My sharona

>wreck it ralph

Lol you gone

Kek. Where'd this pedo Dan meme start? Did he rape icarly?

Bump