Favorite EDM artist? No wrong answers. I'll go, Tiësto

Favorite EDM artist? No wrong answers. I'll go, Tiƫsto.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FTskgVFZUuQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4ZXPP7qMSz4
youtube.com/watch?v=dS0ZZl_xBB0
youtube.com/watch?v=4YTl10GfhT4
youtube.com/watch?v=Nh9C7nQHmII
youtu.be/e8zB7QKU87c?list=PLPXXPP5RkLYyz-PK2wdxXvAvly8_-AhFl
youtube.com/watch?v=YAhkmTE-NFs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Martin Garrix

Skream

Cybernazi

Dead mow cinco

Also Getter

monstercat

Porter Robinson and Madeon

I saw Porter Robinson live in Miami and it was by far the best concert I've ever been to, it was life changingly good

Pogo

Its a network you thick fuck.

Veela
youtube.com/watch?v=FTskgVFZUuQ

i've heard that about his shows, i'm disappointed i missed it when i had the chance but hes coming back to my area next weekend so i plan on going.

youtube.com/watch?v=4ZXPP7qMSz4

martin garrix is generic shit, that's why he's so popular

give up your left nut if you have to or you'll regret it

Well said my dude :^)

Tie between Barely Alive and Virtual Riot

>be me
>drunk at a nightclub
>downloaded spotify
>walk into booth after DJ set
>plug in iphone to aux
>played random remix EDM on playlist
>put on headphones and just ac crazy
>went 25 minutes
>got asked to stop cause next DJ was waiting for me
>Mfw not one person noticed
>Mfw not one person questioned me
>free drinks all night for being an "artist"

was about 4 years ago. good times

Just saw their acoustic set live last night

Yes, I did cry the whole time

you and I could get along well

Dave Charlesworth
For those in the know with the hardcore techno
youtube.com/watch?v=dS0ZZl_xBB0

All his stuff is pretty great. Also look into the Energizer records he did as well.
Slipmatt drops the linked track in his Dreamscape 8 set to maximum effect, amazing track and fucking awesome set if you don't mind spending about an hour and a half on it.

saw it in toronto. i wore a suit and rolled on 3 hits of mdma and a tab of acid and lots of weed

ATB

Stinkfist

Headhunterz go hard.

Prepare the feels, Acoustic II comes out on friday

Excision. Datsik.

Rukkus

DJ Phil Fish

NK?

dj paris hilton

Cut Chemist or DJ Shadow.

Tchami

>EDM artist
>EDM
>artist

lol

See this

Vanic is by far my favorite edm artist

youtube.com/watch?v=4YTl10GfhT4

Went to an excision concert in march and another one last year. So far my favorite concert to go to, the hype and bass is so good

Armin van Buuren

At the moment, Kaytranada

It was an outdoor show in hawaii for me, I just wore a shirt and tie, as did tons others. God if it wasn't amazing

DJJO/Zenpaku, though I've been meaning to get into Porter Robinson because of all the good things I keep hearing

Does lying on the internet make you feel superior or what? Just curious

Snavs, Aero Chord, F.O.O.L

This thread is full of twats that just got through puberty.

youtube.com/watch?v=Nh9C7nQHmII

Fuck our ordinary lives
>my nigga

I also saw it at massey hall

Don't cut yourself on that edge grandpa. What's your favorite genre?

DJ Caffeine

Just because they do this live doesnt mean i dont still enjoy their music, enjoy your butthurt

Assnectar and Skillet are lit

Kaskade

The way I think about it is that while EDM might not require a huge amount of effort to perform, it still requires some degree of skill and non trivial effort to create. At worst its a composer cutting out the middle man that is the orchestra.

About 50/50. I'm 25 and was listening to this noise since the Chemical Brothers, Infected Mushroom and Pendulum.

Laptop music is stupid as fuck. Learn an instrument or gtfo

I banged the guy from Pretty Lights sister. Does that count?

Pretty much this. The production is easy but the composition requires just as much effort as other genres. Certainly more than a lot of rock music

Matters what electronic music you listen to really. You can say the same for almost any musician. Every genre has their popular talentless hacks and then talent that goes unviewed.

Frankie Knuckles

And if you dont know who that is, kill yourself

youtu.be/e8zB7QKU87c?list=PLPXXPP5RkLYyz-PK2wdxXvAvly8_-AhFl

The opposite of your statement is true.

dubloadz

>This guy.

Fox Stevenson

Dom.
youtube.com/watch?v=YAhkmTE-NFs

Bro safari, evol intent, gent & jawns

The Algorithm.

Black eyed peas

Too bad learning music production is an actual asset to obtain a job as well as make noise people like. What job are you going to land as a guitarist aside from, a guitarist? How many guitarist are there anyways? How many commercials need someone to edit their shitty background music?
I'd bet my degree on the commercials and djing.

you must listen to some shitty ass "rock"

Pendulum / Knife Party are the only talented producers. Listen to Pendulum - Witchcraft and tell me it's worse than any garrix or tiesto track

Will I Am.
>totally legit artist.

Actually it depends on the artist. Shitty house DJs like Martin Garrix are obviously not going to do a whole lot. Some people get 4 deck setups and mashup songs together and do incredible transitions.

Top 3
>Moody Good
>KOAN Sound
>What So Not

I remember when I first heard Dead and Stratosphere and thought they were amazing and then he fell of the face of the earth and then he came back and was pretty much the same thing with a different name

I'm not sure if you're serious but if you are kill yourself, pendulum had like 2 decent DnB songs, even when I was into Jumpup DnB I never liked the fucks.

Listening to Never Be Like You by Flume lately

You're absolutely right. I'm the guy the went to the Porter Robinson concert and had heard every single one of his songs multiple times, and hearing them all mixed and live and awesome I understood why people go to concerts

Knife Party blows, Pendulum is god.
Hope Rob doesn't ruin it with the reunion, that set from Ultra sounded like shit played to an even shittier crowd.

Stratosphere is such a great track. Favorite is Out There though

Slugabed

I too am pretty talented at plugging my iPhone in with the aux cable and pressing play!

Great example is Carl Cox, dude is a beast on the decks

babby's first dnb

Well Porter actually performs his music. He gets drums and pads and keyboards for his sets so he definitely is an amazing artist to see live.

Best UK Hardcore
S3RL

Haezer tracks are laced with Crack for basic cats to play em back!

Real talk though, he did a mix for Original Electro that's on youtube. 100% prime Electronica goodness.

I'm not a fan of him but I've heard some Fox Stevenson sets where he switches up songs like crazy

We believe you bro

the whole first ep was solid gold

>babby's first dnb
thats what I hate about kids that think pend is god tier instead of okay tier.

yea once you get over the superficial ludicracy of all the songs theres some actual like quality stuff at the core

I've seen him 3x live and every single set was fucking great

Skrillex

Tipper, Shpongle/Hallucinogen/1200 Micrograms, Flying Lotus, Among Tobin, Boys Noize, Four Tet, Savant, Jai Wolf, BTSM, Point Point, Barely Alive, Stream/Benga, the Knife, Noisia

nope