Sup dudes. Guy with small dick reporting in. Girls always laugh at how small my dick is. What do you guys think...

Sup dudes. Guy with small dick reporting in. Girls always laugh at how small my dick is. What do you guys think? Do I have a chance with girls? Or should I give up?

That's a decent size
My dick is a lot smaller than that

If girls are seeing your dick then you have a chance.

I call BS. I can't imagine that a girl who is otherwise willing to be naked with you would start laughing at your slightly below average dick.

It doesn't look small to me. You're just fishing for compliments.

solid bait 8/10

Yeah that's pretty small. Kill yourself.

It's definitely less than the average of 6 to 7 inches

Your dick looks just fine. What are you talking about?

Attention whore alert. Fishing for compliments much? JFC get over it. It's a very nice dick, and you know it, don't come here asking for compliments like a fucking woman "my dick is so tiny wah" "im so fat, am I fat? wah"

I don't know bros. I need your honest opinion.

What's that extra bit of skin under your head?

show me a pic of your bare feet soles

Girls are always laughing at it. Making me feel self conscious. Are they just being mean or am I really that tiny?

Yes, it is small. But that's fine. Get over it. Stop thinking about what you can't change. Try meditation.

From when I was circumsized. The doc missed a spot.

either that is the ugliest circumcision scar I have ever seen, or you have an sti... also your dick is small

It's not a scar, it's just a piece of skin that didn't get cut. The doc didn't cut it.

Yeah I have one of those but mines bigger. Fucking stupid parents should have fixed it when I was younger, way too embarrassed to get it done now.

Has it bothered any partners?

maybe the average for niggers

Keep telling yourself that bud.

small dick confirmed