My stepmom and I are alone (with the exception of her daughter) at my house. My father left for a work trip...

My stepmom and I are alone (with the exception of her daughter) at my house. My father left for a work trip. I've been trying to fuck her for years now. What makes this painful is that she recently had a breast augmentation done. Here's a few pictures of her before the augmentation and after. Guess what bra size she wears as a little game while you enjoy these pics. This pic: Old tits in a swimsuit.

This one: Old tits cleavage in a dress.

Continue

36C

She looks fuckin hot.

bump

This one: Self-taken cleavage pic I stole. Old tits.

How have you been trying to fuck her? If it's been years you're probably being too subtle or has she just flat out rejected your advances?

Offer her a massage maybe that'll loosen her up.

This pic: Nude old tits stolen by me.

OK new tits please

How old is she?

Op here. In otherwords ive just beem fantasizing about it.

Also im a huge faggot. Thay presents its own problems.

How did you "steal" a pitcure of her?

This is how her new tits look clothed. I haven't been able to find anything more revealing yet. To prove this is me if I post anything else with her new tits in the future, follow me on twitter if you want to. @YTMang

This thread seems chummed. Am i being baited.

How old is the daughter?

>cringy as fuck tweets and retweets
>call of duty esports

Something tells me this is a PA request in disguise

Lmao sorry if anyone thinks these are fake, I cant really do anything about it. I stole some of them from her email, back when that shit was remotely relevant. Ive made subtle moves like doing more things for her and sticking around and openly engaging in conversation with her. I guess I'll try harder.

Op is bullshit. Probably trying to fuck over his friend. Get a life you fucking faggot.

One night when the daughter is asleep and ur both awake... take a shower with the door open...

Lmao you actually looked at him? I simply gave the twitter for you guys to cringe after seeing these pics. Lmao welp, besides who even cares about cod anymore?

>follow me on twitter if you want to
>someone comments its cringey
>lmao that's not mine i only put that there for you guys to cringe at!

Kek that's just sad bro

This

K den. This is why Sup Forums went to shit years ago. I very occasionally come on her anyways. Only media traffic this attracts is when a bunch of nudes are posted. Fuck trying to be a nice guy and post these pics. Btw, for those who are nice open-minded people, she was a 34-36C. Now I believe she's a 34D.

The butthurt is real holy shit

>tries to play off his cringey twitter as not his
>someone says he's sad for trying
>gets upset and goes on an autistic rant about how Sup Forums has changed and everyone sucks

Lmao

You cant fuck her but you "come" on her occasionally? Did you mean come across her over the web or something?

>when "lmao" is the only thing you can respond with
>when you're just as much of a faggot as most others on Sup Forums

Haha I mistyped come on here. Lol good catch mate

Rape is a good option. She almost certainly won't go to the police because of family stuff. Plus there's a decent chance she'll willingly fuck you sometime after in order to regain control.

while the daughter is sleeping both of you watch tv or a movie and touch her thigh and see if you can get a kiss and continue from there. OP let us know how it goes

I'd avoid raping the stepsister as much fun as that would be be. Your stepmom might report that.

>now he's extra mad

Kek bro, protip for you: when someone points out how cringey and dumb you are, don't reply. Just save yourself the embarrassment

Idk about that. A couple people around where i live got busted for rape. Not too keen on that. I still have 9 days to win her over somehow lol. Tbh I'll probably think of something.

Yump. Well, if all else fails share popcorn from your lap with a hole at the bottom. She's too down.

Either that or embrace it

That's what im talkin' about.

Post pics of her daughter, OP

Yeah, that seems to be the most viable option. I'll go for it in a couple days, when she seems cool.

I'm not gonna post pics of the daughter mate. That's actually fucked up. I shouldn't have even posted the pics I did post.

Come on you know you want to

Haha I don't even have any. Why would I?

Aw come on, don't be a faggot

She's younger therefore she's hotter

Lmao time to 404

CHECK EM