A L L

A L L

M E N / M A L E S

A R E

O P P R E S S E D

Aite

All are oppressed by the capitalist wage system.

The spring of the worker is coming

commit sodoku fedora fag

sure kid

You poor thing, soon you too will see the coming light and glory of the dictatorship of the worker

TOP ISSUES MEN FACE

1. Gender roles shoved down our throats
2. Not allowed to talk about our issues
3. Nobody cares about sexism against Males

Other issues:
1. 75% longer prison sentences
2. Child Custody
3. Higher Death Rates on Job
4. NO RIGHTS until signed up for the draft, WHICH CAN BE REUSED ANY DAY
5. Circumcision

The day women fight to be drafted to die in a war they don't agree with, i will believe in gender equality in the US

TOP ISSUES CAUSED BY CAPITALISM

>1. Gender roles shoved down our throats
Because forcing people into living stereotypes makes it easier to sell them things to live up to what they think they should be.

>2. Not allowed to talk about our issues

Because if you were allowed you, you'd quickly realize it was the exploitive owner class keeping you divided and insecure to increase profits

>3. Nobody cares about sexism against Males
See 1 and 2

Sexism has existed before Capitalism.

My dad told me:

"Son, I know you don't want to register, but it will bite you in your ass one day. Just make it till you're 30 and fat, and then they won't even want you."

Shit, forgot to quote relevant section. I was replying about the draft.

Too bad.

I ain't dying because i'm a MALE

And so did the sale and production of goods.

Sexism and racism has been weaponized by the capitalist to keep men and women, and all the races fighting each other so that they cannot step back and realize the real source of all their problems

Hmm.

Interesting.

Well think about it, who tells you the way you should be? who tells you what to by to be that way? why do they create needlessly gendered products like mens and women's razors just to double their profits?

the media, the advertisers, and the capitalist are the root of all evil. They sow fear, hate, and self loathing to make you want things you don't need, mistrust and fear your neighbors, and isolate yourself in a consumerist bubble where they can milk you for every dime you have

I see where you are coming from.

Have a better idea?

I personally enjoy exploiting the ignorant for personal gain.
Where is your moral authority derived from?

I don't feel especially oppressed. I've had it pretty good tbh, i've just squandered a few opportunities.

That's because you've suppressed your emotions, user.

What do you define as this "capitalism"?

A spooky cabal silently orchestrating all the wrong-doing in the world while cackling behind close doors and munching cigars.
You know, instead of realizing that Earth was always incorrigibly fucked since its inception.
Hey, I used incorrigibly correctly.
I didn't even realize that was a word.
Either way use that as a hint that we're just passing through the Earth and exhausting its resources to sustain the path.
Let it die.
Faggot.

same, i have a few problems with motivation sometimes

bump

bump

Oppression is a state of mind taught to modern day sheep to keep them in the yard. It's cute how small and stupid most of you are. Keep eating your grass faggots.

Don't worry, women are replacing men in jobs all over the place to suit gender ratios, when performance and output inevitably drops they'll be forced to work for 11 hours a day for less pay like men are.

that's not what capitalism means

fuck off degenerate

No shit.

>Let it die.
kill yourself, then

I'm a hedonist.
My lifestyle will do the job for me whenever it's appropriate.

read these anti capitalist nonsense the same way feminists claim to want equality while in reality they want the opposite

the truth is reversed

Oppress Success

Then you should support libertarian values, which, you know, include capitalism.

>The spring of the worker is coming
assuming you are referring to communism - is the opposite of that

Basically. I support me and my fun.
Everyone else can basically fuck off.
I'm not advocating communism.