Continue >>687361901

Continue post girl pics :) Don't have clothing on them though.

Other urls found in this thread:

v88.ca/3570
v88.ca/3571
v88.ca/3572
v88.ca/3573
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just posted this in last thread before image limit:
Will trade 724 for 724. Will be cropping out faces though, but I'll uncrop faces and repost, or post new with faces for each girl I know

Wow, this is pretty rough...

Here's a 724 I don't have a face for, or at least not as part of this pic

This is from another thread like this one, poster never said her area or even state, but she looks almost exactly like a girl I know

Part 2

moar of her

Well, I'm not going to sit here and share my own stash to myself so I guess I'll stop posting until I see some other posters.

Holy shit more please

More of this

the downside of having a good stash.. our offering are weak

where u at in pittsburgh?

Most of my pictures are actually a lot closer to New Castle, but I have a couple that I've traded for on here that could be anywhere, and a couple friends have shared that are from college friends.

I wouldn't say that my stash is "good", but it is rather personal. I know 80% of the girls I've got photos of, and a lot of these photos were sent to only me, so if I share them too much, it'll be too easy to lead back to me. But, that's a risk I'm willing to take if it means I'm getting more from other girls I know, which I've yet to ever find on here.

Getting a girl to send nudes is easy, I've got plenty of that. But, what really turns me on is the degradation of knowing that she never intended for me to see these pictures. Or at least that would turn me on if I ever found any on here

why does she look so familiar

in in bulter county, cranberry

well count my weak offering in that catagory

Oh, so was this a 724?
Just in case, pic related from pictures I've traded for

If you post it, I will come

And since it's not originally one of mine, I'll share a couple more to make up the difference.

If I remember correctly, this girl is actually from New Castle, but no one that I know

no this was actually a 973

Then I guess I feel retroactively less guilty for mostly posting nonnudes of girls I don't know lol

Anyone else think this was a tranny from the thumbnail?

When I first saw it, I did too, I almost didn't open it to save it.

i would just love to if any has othertrs

Love to what?

Also, I'm about to go to bed, so here's another freeby

This chick was posted in last thread anyone have more?

Good OC if you wanna join

yall fuck some gross bitches

v88.ca/3570
v88.ca/3571
v88.ca/3572
v88.ca/3573

GO!!