S/fur

s/fur

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/C5biCmyJQtM
steam-gift-code.com/?id=9ec9bc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I am requesting that you guys turn town the amount of horses.

Summoning the faggot with the adrenaline fetish over !!

You're telling the wrong person, man. I have very few horses, and I haven't posted a single one.

Ay.

I already did, changed from a 15 second post timer to a 30 second post timer.

Yeah, I feel that.

I still need to get a handgun and get rid of my AR so I can buy that other AR. I've started to lose interest in firearms for some reason, don't know why. I need to go to the range more often and get a new gun.

My grandpa is starting to slip into dementia and I really wanted his guns but I think he's giving them to his brother.

Reporting in

Oh, hey user

Now, where were we ? Oh right. So following my questions, do tell me, have you tried fullfilling this adrenaline seeking fetish of yours with something less bloody and painful ? Have you ever been taking to the hospital before ? Any transfusion ? What Do you plan to do if you ever manage to cut deep enough to pierce something important as well ?

Man it gotta suck to not be prepared for that kind of shit y'know ?

It's easy to drift away from them because they really are mostly a waste of money.
you go shooting and all you're doing is tossing money away.
that's the main reason I dont shoot much.

Why does no one ever post comics?

Because we dont want to.

What? You want one to be posted? Ok, I'll do it.

youtu.be/C5biCmyJQtM

Me and gf used to fuck wildly to this song, for some reason pic related pops in my head whenever I hear it

Hey jo

Never been to the hospital for cutting. I don't cut deep. Not because I'm afraid of cutting deep, but afraid of the consequences, specifically of continually cutting deeper. But now... I don't know. It's starting to become a slippery slope.
If I sever something? Hell, I'd probably just let myself bleed to death honestly. I'm so depressed that I wouldn't care. Not a day passes where I don't think about suicide.

It's not just recreational drugs. I'm afraid of taking prescription drugs, but for different reasons. I'm afraid of all the side effects, and I know what they can do. I don't know what the fuck to do, I just feel so helpless. Everything that could potentially help me is blocked by something else. It's so frustrating, I'm just caught in this vicious cycle. I just wish I knew a way to fix everything. And that's where all the suicidal thoughts start.

Says the user not posting anything.

What kind of stuff do you even like? Posting a comic is such a commitment, they can be very long

Yeah but it's been more than just not wanting to go to the range, more like an entire loss of interest in their mechanics and all the things I used to appreciate.

I haven't been keeping up with firearm development news either, just fell out of the loop.

I think that once I get rid of my current AR I'll be a little better off, just some money to play around with and get something a little more useful.

Hi Harpo

Looks like you'd rather fuck the cutie in the pic user

Kek

fucking shit
i didn't need to see this

Have you put it on a more national sales page like gunbroker?

How ever one doing to night? Also if you want to help out a fellow furfag please click the link and then close it when the sight loads exit and thank you to those who do

sorry forgot to put the link
steam-gift-code.com/?id=9ec9bc

yo

What makes you feel so depressed to the point you no longer care about your own perfect self user ? Tell us, or at least talk to me, I honestly wanna hear what you have to say.

Why do you hate your existence so much?
What does adrenaline have to do with this ?
Has anyone ever gave you time to talk about your problems before ? Are you afraid of something ?

Here you go.

Heya, Furry threads hören einfach nie auf! Nicht wie andere threads die dann einfach vorbei sind. Hier gehts natlos weiter als wär nichts gewesen.

Manchmal vergess ich komplett dass ich noch auf Sup Forums bin, alles ist so anders hier.

You fucking know it man, I'm actually trying to get gf to sew a new fursuit and see if some third-degree boner happens whilst fucking

You gotta risk it sometimes. All things are blocked by a hurdle, the only difference is the height of the hurdle and whether it is made of lava, ice or shit. You cannot fix everything in one go. That is what life is about, fixing one thing and having 10 other things break as a result.

No, not yet.

I don't know if there's even much of a market for it, it's just another AR15. Just not the one I really wanted. I've had a few low ball offers in town but nothing I would be willing to let it go for.

Since I'm at my parents place I might buy a bullet button and sell it at a potential profit.

How you doing tonight?

ok

Fuck these dumbshit fur animal cartoons.

That's awesome man.

Taking a break from playing vidya?

lol no
just changed vidya

How hard? hehe

Gotcha, what's on tap for tonight? Overwatch?

:') My hero!

Ist auch verdammt gut so,obwohl es tagsüber doch ein paar Durststrecken gibt.

Eine Welt in einer Welt.Irgendwo haben die aber schon recht.Ein eigenes Board wäre wahrlich echt nice.

>own perfect self
Hah! What a fucking joke. I'm as far from perfect as I can get. I fucking hate myself, and it's why I'm so depressed that I cut myself.

Because I'm a genetic failure, and got really fucked over in life when I did nothing to deserve it.
I don't feel anything, ever. Except adrenaline when I do stupid shit.
I'm extremely paranoid, and I don't like talking about my problems to anyone, not even my own family. And I just don't see the point. I don't see how anything could ever help, so I don't bother.

I'm no hero, just an asshole that's bored.

ew gross
I was playing Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix but got bored of grinding, so im playing MYHA now.

Cool man, sounds like fun.

I just assume that everyone is playing overwatch because it's hot shit right now.

Anymore?

Its the current meme game and its overpriced.
I dont like multiplayer games like that either.

>Mom's Danish
>Bio-dad was some spic
> I came out as a fucking shitskin rather than the redhead I should be

I fucking feel you man, but asides any kind of self point of view I think you should start to be more open, I know this sounds stupid and pointless but probably get you someone Who would listen to you would help you to cope with this anxiety, because that is what it is, angst and self-induced paranoia.