Any thoughts on this album? I'm listening to it right now and really enjoying it

Any thoughts on this album? I'm listening to it right now and really enjoying it.

Bump

I really like it, I'd say my favorites are Angels, No Problem, and Blessings

I miss my cocoa butter kisses.

Wish it was more like acid rap. i like it because it was a great album but hate it because chance has changed

This isn't acid rap, moron.

i think its trash, chances old shit is his best and will never be topped. he only makes gay gospel shit now

I barely got through the first couple of songs before i gave up on trying to enjoy it. I just really fucking hate the direction hip-hop has been going in, it sounds like everyone is trying to be Ice JJ Fish with this autotune-trap nonsense.

He's on Kanye's dick now ever since tlop.

I like it, it does kind of lean on autotune though. Acid Rap still his best imo

2nded

IT IS BEST ALBUM IN HISTORY OF MANKIND

yeah, no, I don't even know who that negro is..
is that dr dre?

Not his best album but angels is a fucking banger.

Juice was my fave

this is mu in any case ?
they discuss this shit there 60 times a day

Not my style I liked acid rap more

It's definitely a solid album. I wasn't a fan of Chance until I saw him live. Try to go to one of his shows if you guys ever get the chance

Coloring Book is objectively better than Acid Rap tbh fam

If you ever get the chance... the rapper.

He doesn't have any money.

Said no one ever

I've only listened to Coloring books and haven't tried Acid trap yet. I'll listen to the mixtape right now.

That gay gospel shit was for his new daughter.

I thought it was a solid 7.5/10. No problem and summer friends were my favorite songs. I've listened to the whole album maybe 7 or 8 times. Gotta day acid rap was a bit better but coloring book is bad by no means.

Check out this nigga

I've got to agree with this guy. Acid Rap is 10/10, even 10 Days is great, but Coloring Book is fucking terrible. Kanye's new album is also terrible, and Coloring Book sounds so similar. I get that artists need to change and progress, but fuck.

The gospel thing got old SO fast. Sunday Candy was fun and ONLY his part in Ultralight Beam was good, but this new album is garbage.

fag

Really liked Acid rap and 10 day, super disappointed with this one though.
Of all the songs on the whole album, angels was the only song I enjoyed.
Most of the songs had little or no structure and there was very little impressive lyricism.

3/10

it really grew on me and i love it now. songs i like in descending order go like:
>summer friends
>angels
>same drugs
>finish line
>no problem
>blessings
how great
>blessings II
>Dram sings
>all we got
>smoke break

songs I don't like:
>all night
>juke jam

songs I liked but didn't think fit the gospel/chance maturing theme of the album
>mixtape

All Night is the only good thing to come from this album

Yea it's fucking Gospel Rap.

IMO it's worse than Acid Rap. Acid Rap will always be the more superior album and we're never going to get anything like it again. Chance has chaged into a completely different artist and the old Chance will be missed..

Or I could just be really upset that Coloring Book wasn't the REAL Acid Rap 2 I was hoping for..

Actually nah.. 80% of Coloring Book sounds like Chance sat at Church and used eveyrthing he heard there as samples for this mixtape.