>you're cunt
>Worst immigrants

>Spain
>Chinos

1. England
2. Afghans, Scumalians, Pakis, Shitdians, Chinks, Niggerians...the list goes on

1. Canada
2. Newfies

Australians should be included there too.

>Vermont
Nobody moves here.

>flag
>me*xicans
they come but never go

>butthurt pooftah detected

You know nobody under 50 still uses this word

Stoner european leftist scumbags who come here for "dude weed praise Pepe mujica"

Blacks in general

Ukraine doesn't exactly have many of them, but foreign foreign ones are surprisingly okay and don't cause trouble. As for the internal migrants, fuck Donbass.

flag
somalis

I don't even know who visits Finland other than the japanese and russians from St. Petersburg.

>t. a pooftah

Immigrants are generally better behaved than the locals here

Non-white people (excluding Asians)

muzzies

donde ves tantos chinos?
si aqui lo peor que hay son los rumanos y los musulmanes
ni siquiera hay tantos chinos

what kind of people moves to uruguay
i know a guy from uruguay that moved here and hes a great dude

1. Flag
2. Congolombians, peruvians, spaniards, haitians, dominicans, everyone else. In that order.

Spen
spen

>flag
>all the tourists are nice

That's the good thing about living in a shithole. Foreigners are scared to act rude, so they're always nice to natives.

USA

Spics

We only get Tajiks in my city, they're OK, quiet, make kebab, buy cheap summerhouses and live there all year round.

Madrid

France
Gyspies

Qué tienen de malo? Pregunta honesta, los que están en Rusia o aquí son prácticamente modelos del inmigrante ideal.

Can yü please explain to me the congolombian thing ? Even in real life I've heard other sud americans and spaniards say how they despise Colombian immigrants. What makes them worse than Venezuelans, Ecuadorians or any other sud american emigrant ?

Yeah they are particularly ubiquitous and aggressive in Paris, what's the deal ?

korea
fukking chinese

Flag
Somalis and kebabs overall.

Broadcasting that seems like a great way to make people start moving there. You should be careful if that's something you want to avoid.
Immigrants don't bother me tbqhwy.

They're from mainland China? Well here they are very rude and barbaric. Japanese, Korean, Taiwan, etc are fine.

What about Americans? How do you feel about us?

Brazil
Brazil

mexicans

Flag
The ones who don't speak English

Flag
Tajiks

Kek, this.

They are subhumans, nothing else to really say.

I wouldn't know, no one moves in here, thank god

>dumb drunk europeans getting scammed by gypsies
lovely desu

1. Norway
2. Any muslim, but especially somalis and arabs. Some poles/Baltics are bad, but not as bad as ^

>chinos
>worst

Not even remotely

I got spat on by one in montmarte after I told him to fuck off, but only because he was using fake deaf charity as an avenue to get monies. Your po po would tear their papers right in front of them but at the same time they did nothing when undesirables would shout shit at them in the street, was weird.

>Some poles/Baltics are bad

Don't you steal their kids though ?

>no one moves in here

We're have a lot of chinese immigrants

Moors are a lot worse than Chinks

Por que

They are very very prone to crime. They grew up in a narco culture so for them committing a crime, in whatever shape or form, is not a big deal in terms of morals. For them is just a legit way of making money, so they move to countries where basic rights are respected to exploit the system because they see it as weak. You have to take into account that this guys come from a country that has been in state of war (narcos, guerrillas, cops, military, everyone is involved) where killing, kidnapping, murdering judges, etc has zero repercussions, and corruption is seen as a minor thing that everyone is involved in. You'll often see colombians saying that all this is a meme and that is not that bad, but keep in mind that they've live in those conditions since they were born. Literally another "total cease of fire, this time we swear it's for real" treaty was signed like a month ago. They do it very two years and they keep going on. They have a total different mindset and worldview from the average westernized society.

Job opportunities, I guess. Many chinese fast food restaurants in malls are run by them.

Thanks. But Venezuela seems more lawless amd fucked up than Colombia these days - how come they dont have the same reputation ?

>fuck Donbass
Why?

You're mostly okay, you know how to behave yourselves

Because in the case of Venezuela, it's (mainly) the government that has being doing it wrong, the people is just enduring it because they have no other alternative, like in any other dictatorship. In Colombia the problem is far deeper, since it involves their entire society.

I think because only high-skilled people get out of the country, so far the only venezuelan I've met was my english teacher which is a great person

Somalis they are absolutely shittiest "humans" that exists

1) Canada
2) Can't think of any.

First, because its hard to discern between who's a tourist and who's a "new Canadian" in Vankongver

And second because the people who tend to visit Canada come for the nature. It's a more reserved sort of tourist than those who go to Amsterdam for muh weed and hookers.

Gypsies are a problem here too
They only know how to scam or rob and will never integrate even with all the opportunities they have

I didn't listed you because you don't cause any problems. Most of the americans I've seen or come to know here are always loud and tend to be generally uncultured. Some of them lack of basic manners, but that's all. In general they are decent people if not bros.

Yeah but you see a couple every now and then. They are not a real problem for us. You can't compare them with colombians or peruvians.

>gyspies
>Chile

u wot m8

>Chile
>culture

American education

Yeah, there are quite a few here for some reason
We even made a tv drama about them kek

You can't be serious...

there are a lot of them here lel

Loud, seeming disdain for civilization (parking on sidewalks, dropping their trash wherever they want, driving like complete assholes, etc.), entitled, rather violent sometimes.

1. Italy
2. Gypsies
There are other troublesome groups like romanians or albanians but some of them manage to integrate on the other hand I've never seen a gypsy who wasn't a thief/beggar etc.

They've been here for a long time. It's not like they came 10 years ago.

finland
finns

No, Finns are cute.

I was in Milan a few months ago and the amount of Gypsies and North Africans trying to sell me selfie sticks was out of hand.

>England
>Eastern Europoors

Flag
Chechens, Afghans, Serbs, Turks, Macedonians

chinese dont count, they're slaves that never go out in the streets, I only see then in the Chinese restaurant

>England
Niggers and pakis. The stereotypes are literally all true

Anyone who comes to California driving in a minivan, or the cultural marxists who are isolated misfits in their state but think California is the toilet bowl that can relieve their ideological waste for the rest of their lives and they stay out here

But first, you califags need to leave Oregon immediately. You are all cancer.

So all Finnish people? Oh ur right you excluded Asians.

How can u tell apart average Chilean from a gypsy? No offence but Chileans are very swarthy types.

>flag
>every immigrant that isn't white

Do you have gypsies in Canada? I've never encountered any in America to my knowledge, and I've lived all over. Do I just not know what I'm looking for?

Italy
Gypsies if they count

Gypsies are blue or green eyed, dress in a very specific way and look like arabs. Also, their spanish is always wrong

Like that classic Natt Geo pic of the arab girl with big green eyes and redish hair

We don't have a lot, we have a couple of thousands. There are far more Americans, Spaniards, Guatemalans, Colombians or even Argentineans and Lebanese than Chinese people. All of them in the couple of tens of thousands, so, again, not really that much.

Colombians do tend to commit crimes here, tho.

>Poland
>

immigrants have to be people, so no.

1. Argentina
2. all the southamericans excepts BR and uruguayans.

USA (Rockies)
Californians

Muslims
Except Albanians, they're annoying but they're not as bad as the others

America
Mexicans followed by the British

>China
>Chinese