Guess a letter in my cheating ex's name and each letter I'll post a nude! I don't have a lot but if she's having sex...

Guess a letter in my cheating ex's name and each letter I'll post a nude! I don't have a lot but if she's having sex with guys she's known for a week, I'm sure she won't mind guys looking at pictures of her. Here's one to start.

E

A

A

s

R S T L N E

Q W E R T Y Y I O P
A S D F G H H K L
Z X C V B N M

that should do it. Dump plox

It does have an E in it!

Is the whore's name Elizabeth?

we want ass pictures

nice try, haha, one at a time.

W for Whore

I

also fuck that cheating whore good work sharing with us op my nigga

It has an A!

P

Can I get a T, Pat?

I

you know what, it does have a y, so i'll just put one in incase thread deds

Face pics you stupid cuck

I'd like to solve the puzzle,
Haley,Hailey

if i had em i would post em in a second but she was always afraid to, sorry pal :/

K for kike

Nope, starts with a J. It's a pretty unique name.

Fucking liar, you are telling me you don't have any pics of her fucking face? I think you are just the woman in these pics posting these for fucking attention. Get the fuck out of here. If you're gonna be a stupid god damn camwhore you gotta do it right bitch.

Jaley.Jaleigh. any variation of that.

Q

Bruh, swear on God she didn't, I mean, she did but she made me delete them because she's a paranoid mother fucker, she probably has experience with this shit because she's a little fucking whore dirtbag.

Has a Q!

It's Jacquey, so close enough, dump.

Welp. I'm fucking stumped with the Q.

WOOOOO GO ME!

It's Jacquey, kinda a weird name.

Wouldn't be weird if it was spelled right. Guess her mom wanted it to sound normal but be spelled liked a nigger.

WOO GO YOU

nice
also nice

Face

I like her body user. I would not mind fucking her one little bit

Guess I know now why she's such a whore.

Post her info. Fucking hate cheating whores.

I liked her body too, figures why she fucked some other dude. Can't blame him though.

No one to blame...if somebody wants to fuck, they're going to...just sucks that she did it before ending things with you

I definitely would but I did my research and there could be legal action. I would definitely fucking love to. That's the last of it sadly, nice knowing ya Sup Forums!

Yeah, but when you're in a relationship you don't fuck a random person, you need self control that's how relationships work, if you want to fuck you fuck your partner, not a random guy and if you do, well, why the fuck are you in a relationship in the first place.

That's the point I'm making...if someone wants to fuck, they will do it regardless of their relationship status