Hey Sup Forums is it right to think in the way that I am...

Hey Sup Forums is it right to think in the way that I am? My gf’s uncle that I’ve never met and that she sees maybe once a year or less has been diagnosed with stage 3 or 4 lung cancer due to chronic smoking. My gf’s mom gave him a roku that I once used without telling me, which has my Netflix on it. My Netflix only streams for two devices and occasionally I find myself not being able to use my own Netflix due to a man who is about to die from lung cancer. The part that gets me the most is that this man, who I never met, has been using my Netflix, asking my gf’s mom to not tell me about it. Should I change the pw and revoke this person the pleasures of countless films and shows? I want to feel bad for the guy, but deep down I am watching the fucking clock..

nah dude thats your netflix, you pay for that shit.
Dont feel obligated to anyone

Think I should confront the dood? Or just change the pw and act like nothing happened while not telling anyone?

plus legit the guy might not have fully functioning lungs but anyone with half a functioning brain can figure out how to download/stream movies/shows online for free.

I would def talk to your gf before you do anything, okay it with her and if shes fine with it just change pw's

Yea, honestly I use Kodi more than my firestick, but it's nice to just use Netflix/Hulu sometimes.
I feel like telling her is just a way of him finding out by her Mom. I'd rather just talk to him or never meet him lol..

So far ty Sup Forumsfor not being douches and giving solid advice

>lung cancer from chronic smoking
>chronic smoking

Tell him to give you some of that weed and call it even mane

It's not even weed either.. He smokes cig's apparently like a fucking fag.. I've told my my gf's mom to tell him to smoke weed and make the rest of his hopefully 12 month life les miserable..

Cancel it like his life is being cancelled

well are you friends with him on fb or something? just send him a message if you're that concerned about it

kek

Nigga it's $2 more a month to upgrade to 4 devices, AND you get ultra HD. He's a dick for trying to keep it a secret, and an idiot for chain smoking himself to death, but the man's dying. Let him fap to the tits in Orange is the New Black with dignity like the rest of us.

I like your thinking user!

Does simply changing the pw revoke the usage until the correct pw has been applied? I'll google it, but just wondering if anyone has experience.

Just pay the fucking upgrade fee, is three dollars really going to break you. The guys dying dude, just let him use your netflix before he ends up in a folgers can

Not friends, never met him, don't even know his last name honestly or how he even looks.

I even made him a user account to use on my main account that he refuses to use THUS messing up all my shows and having me not knowing which episode I was on. Plus a massive influx of old school movies that I have no interest in.. Ultra HD though? Wtf is this 1080? I thought it was already 1080?

After seeing all these trap, waifu, Dick r8, cock tribute and other various forms of shitposting and faggotry over the years, I'd thought I'd seen it all Then you come up with this and top them all. Honest to God, of all the fucking pussy faggoty things to complain about, "WAAAAAAAAAAH FUCK HES USING MY NETFLIX" is what you come up with. I hope die of dick and ball cancer, you niggerjew.

Not going to lie, I was waiting for this kind of Sup Forums wizzard to post.

I ended up doing this today. The extra $ a month isn't my concern. Just the way it happened and who it is happening to.

So since your profile is already fucked up, how about YOU make a new profile? Old fuckers are technologically illiterate, we know this.

HD is defined in Netflix Terms of Use as "720p or better." Ultra HD is "resolution greater than 1080p." It's the guaranteed minimum 1080p (on content that supports Ultra HD), but they also have 4k now, ya dingus.

Tell the mom that he's been watching all this stuff that really concerns you and you can see it on the account, like that Brooke Shields movie that's almost CP and that Marlon Brando movie where he butt fucks the woman using butter as lube.

He delivered.

Good to know user, ty.
The Mom doesn't give a fuck honestly and has no say over a man who knows he is going to die. The guy doesn't give a fuck either which is unfortunate.. btw.. I might need to watch that butter lube movie, sounds educational.
yes