Hey Sup Forums, guess how Bowie makes his hamburgers

Hey Sup Forums, guess how Bowie makes his hamburgers.

He's dead you dweeb

He doesn't make hamburgers, he makes gyros.

on a bow-ie-que?

With cocaine.

with stardust, faggot

(heroes)ts them

kys that was bad.

why (heroes)t them? If (Heroes)ts anything it would be beef or potatoes or something that you can actually roast

In hell

I'm a black char

A burger aint a burger on a 12 inch screen.

Black country rock hard.

BOOIIIIIIII

Hunky Dory haha

I appreciate what you've done, wish that had been an official release

The right way.

He's vegan he don't eat that SHIT

Bumping this quality thread

actually laughed

make his other hand small

"God Knows I'm Good at cooking burgers", Bowie remarks to himself. Whipping out the ground beef, pushing it into The Width Of A Circle, he lovingly slapped it onto the grill and began his work. He'd served burgers to many people before; even some famous fellows, Andy Warhol being one of his most frequent customers. His Uncle Arthur had taught him everything he knew, carrying on the family's burger business with his Big Brother. He and his brother had been in charge of the joint for Five Years, and he loved it. His customers adored his burgers just as much as Bowie enjoyed making them; their deliciously juicy girth, all covered in melty cheese and fresh veggies, topped with the hottest, freshest buns... they Never Get Old. They'd travel up to Kingdom Come for them if they had to.

As professional hamburger chef Bowie flips his meat, he grabs a container of special seasonings; the special thing that gives his meat its special kick that makes all the Kooks and Girls go crazy for its delicious taste. Mixed with Seven different seasonings, he begins to Shake It, before dashing a few sprinkles over the beef. Bowie remarks to himself, "I Know It's Gonna Happen Someday", thinking to the eventual chance that his restaurant be featured on the Food Network, maybe becoming the host of a show on there. It had been his dream to receive Fame from doing what he loved, hoping to become a Future Legend.

After giving the beef a final, freshly cooked char; a Slow Burn that absorbs all of the grill's immense Heat, he's ready to create the full burger.

This particular order he was making was the Little Wonder, one of his restaurant's most popular items. He'd always spend plenty of Time preparing the burger, making sure it was perfect. It Ain't Easy making burgers as good as his, you know. He places the cooked meat atop the lower half of a hamburger bun, topping it with lusciously crisp lettuce, two slices of bright red tomato, and a thick, melty slice of cheddar cheese.

1/2

"Oh, I Keep Forgettin'", Bowie realizing that he forgot to get out the thousand island dressing. He drizzles a lovely swirl of it atop the finished burger, before placing the top half of the hamburger bun onto the burger, lancing in down the top to the bottom with a toothpick to hold it all together.

Bowie looks outside the kitchen's counter window, onlooking to the restaurant's table area. The place is packed. "It's awfully busy Tonight. With Friday On My Mind, I can hardly wait for Drive In Saturday", Bowie cheekily snickers. His drive in windows get awfully busy on the weekends. Sunday as well, with a Chic Fil A being across the street from him; he sometimes get customers who mistakenly went there thinking it was open, only to be met with disappointment. His store is right across the street though, so they'll usually hop on over to his burger joint and order that instead. He doesn't mind the high traffic though; this is his dream job, afterall. Many people had offered him the opportunity to purchase his business off of him, but he was Dead Against It. "What In The World? I Can't Give Everything Away!", he would usually tell the potential buyers. He could never sell his beloved restaurant to another; it meant too much to him. After All, it was his family business, passed on from generations. While his humble burger joint sat on A Small Plot Of Land and could use the potential for expansion, it wouldn't be the same if another company were to take over. The customers might not like the Changes either.

He places the finished burger onto the counter window, completing the order for the waiter to bring on over to the customer's table, before going to Move On to making the next order.

The hours draw by. "Here Comes The Night", Bowie remarks, as the moon starts to blissfully shine, the clock now reaching 9. Almost closing time, another day's worth of work done. He wishes he could Stay, but he'll be back again tomorrow for another day of serving burgers.

you're a living, breathing fucking meme

I knew I bumped this thread for a reason.

10/10 Best Trip 2016.

What are you fuckin gay ?
I bet you jerk it to pizzahut ads. fuckin /ck/ucks

ground and sizzlin

wow that was a shit joke
worth coming to this thread for these though

Why did you do that to yourself?

include me in this screenshot please

no. let us not do such a thing.

holy fucking lol

with the fires of charmeleon

joke explanation: this is a slightly absurdist pun based on the oft repeated description of bowie being an artistic chameleon - and you need to fry burgers with heat, and the only fire breathing chameleon of note is charmeleon (a pokemon) - and thinking of bowie as a pokemon trainer is excellent absurdist humor because it is both strange and unexpectedly modern (david bowie's fame mostly predates video gaming in general and pokemon in particular)

underrated

>68744392
I have to acknowledge the amount of autism in this post, but I'm not handing out any (You)s. Can't reward this behavior.

i'm speechless

best thread on Sup Forums this year

its posts like this that make me remember why I come here

Based tripfag

What the fuck is this meme magic?

here he is

He cooks them under pressure

in oven?

I guess Andy Warhol really WAS his best customer

this deserves a bump

dank thread desu

holy fuck

I wonder if captaintom fd marC's hotrod then... ...

what?

This is why prismadoll is fucking underrated

Genuinely amazing

FRUM

Best thread on Sup Forums

actually consider self-harm

Icp

He flips them, with his left hand

OP please give the answer now

Fucking roasted

Here it is, for anyone who wants it.

Can you summarize the process of how he makes burgers?

kek

nice

(heroes)t them lol

Holy shit! Did you go to ?

Can't wait to see this posted over and over again

Thanks mate

L E G E N D A R Y T H R E A D

needs more reaction images Sup Forums style.