>it's a healthy ''''sport'''' that educates young people into nature

rate my eye /cum/

*rates your eye*

>brown

I want every single spic out of the US.

No one cares what you want

Get the FUCK out, spic.

Make me

what? you mean there are people who don't like mexicans in the u.s.a?!

*makes you*

0/3
Extremely bad eye.

*doesn't get out*
Pssh... nada personnel, nino

tontos

You should leave ASAP or else Donald "Adolf Hitler" Trump is going to put you in a gas chamber.

Sup Forums is that way

>put in 6 applications in the past two weeks
>not a single call

things aren't looking up

CHI

Jokes on you, I live in a gas chamber
*farts*

gb2r
CHI yourself, Pablo Manuel Fernando Carlo Maria Martinez Cruz.

why did that make me kek

feels good to delete work applications

is it because it's too brown?

Wow Ethan, great work, keep it up, proud of you

Fuck everyone who's skin is darker than mine

>you
>white

lmao, skinny unhairy white boi

>applying for jobs in mid-december
Lad, why didn't you apply earlier?
>mid-novermber
>walk in to liquor store, shake managers hand, he tells me to come back in to do CRC paperwork and have an interview
>walk in to movie theatre and drop off a resume, get a call for an interview
>walk in to clothing store, get two interviews and the job
>also get the liquor store job but don't accept it
>this after being a fucking loser NEET for almost 3 years

>white
>male

Do you think Trump will make American great again?

>why didn't you apply earlier?
because I thought I had more time but my family likes to do drastic shit out of the blue and I'm getting royally fucked by it

What's the most common dog breed on your side of town?

Huskies and pit bulls in North Florida

>pitbulls
nigger tier dog

Dark brown eyes are unconditionally bad, they always net a 1/3 at most. Low quality eyelid, the slanted shape, and half-lidded state knocks you down to a zero.

That's the bottom of my arm, friend. I'm Turk-tier hairy.

Kill yourself

German Shepherds and Labradors

fuck, my great grandparent fucked all of my genes, fuck you

Of course the spic would like pittbulls.

>reddit doesn't like pitbulls
That isn't surprising

im not sure
rate me

heyy nice
Of course the nigger likes animals like him

STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP

You really shouldn't take some retarded leaf rating your fucking eye on a taiwanese beastiality appreciation BBS too seriously. Chin up, user. I'm sure you have plenty to give aside from pretty eyes.

pitbulls are nigger dogs

Pit bulls are garbage and I auto associate them with trash owners as that is 95% of my experience with them

>durr look at my bad ass fighting dog

>America
>white

DAY OF THE RAKE IS COMING

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little meme post up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click submit that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about a shit team. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic memer NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "add me ign: imthem" You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

Forever...

Pitbulls are for niggers and CHIs

>I'm a niggy faggot and I don't like pitbulls

cana! hide!

Have you bought your plane ticket yet?

By 2050, USA will be as autistic as Finland and there will be 75 million Finnish speakers in the USA.

is bajachan kill?

a dream come true

But Vova, I'm pretty sure he's the Californian Slav.

>global finnish language speakers increase by at least 1500% and all move to the USA by 2050
How do you propose to achieve this?

i do mammi for you :DDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Damn right!
I use the SJW movement to my advantage.
>Chile
>Out

mammi means mommy in spanish

>canada
'why'

why?

Challenge: The Italian Challenge consists of spaghetti, grilled sausage, lasagna, chicken parmesan, cheese manicotti, cannelloni, garlic bread, vegetable soup and an apple crisp. In total, over 7 pounds of food.

People: 1

Time Limit: 90 minutes

because it really makes you think, no?

perkele and mammi :DDDDDDD

kalu :DDD
benis :DDDD

Dakota has been spreading American culture to the savages

Mexicans

Do you agree with trump here or is Mexico sending it's best people over?

That isn't a problem

Rogue One was really really good

yea of course, people that come over to live 25 to a house and make $4 an hour picking strawberries clearly are mexico's best and brightest

i spent over a hundred dollars on EU4.

Mexico is sending its best and brightest here

That's why Cali is a heaven on Earth

>he doesn't priate eu4
are you dumb?

I own every single piece of DLC for EU4 and CK2 excluding the ebooks.

too many really's in that sentence

when a robot is the most charismatic you've got problems

you end up not caring when they all die

>at party last night
>talking to some bimbos
>they're talking about how they''re graduating and going to go to Europe and want to live and work there
>they're giggling and saying shit like "omg what should we even pack? haha not much i bet, I'm sure americans do it all the time, they probably need lots of americans anyway since we speak english!"
>continue drinking my beer really don't want to tell them that their plan is retarded and I can't wait until they get the shock when they realize they'll make garbage and get taxed to hell and won't be able to afford to work on a service industry job indefinitely in Europe and it's not the 1900s anymore

Why are women so frivolous? I'm here trying to think about what I can do to advance my career by attending events for organizations I want to work for and trying to get something published.