S/fur

s/fur

Oh no you dont

I guess I'd do the same thing if artists drew more planes or synthesizers. But that never happens.

witness
>muh guns

We need more bifur threads... I've got a serious horsecock deficit in my life that needs fixing.

WITNEEEEESSSS

But sneks are cold blooded, a sweater wouldn't do anything.

No, we dont.

i will fight you in real life

Stahp

Not bad /k/omrade.

And you will lose.

I bet those guys got trashed in their fursuits and got commissions and drank a lot of booze and had the best time ever

Wish we were there :^)

Even if he's not in walking distance?

Here's your bifur, fag.

Why not put that SKS into a SG works bullpup stock kit?

Just dont let a southpaw shoot it.

We'll see

I'll bide my time until he's in striking distance.

Knock yourself out.

Ha, they didn't seem as crazy as our group.

I'm gonna sell it soon so I can afford a Tula AKM
Shit's expensive

+1 to image limit
>nothing contributed

fug off pls

Guys spiders dying he needs Spidey friends to help him live.

THISBIS interesting. The stock looks super bulky though. Not a fan of all that material in the rear. However, my main concern is;
Are those mags proprietary?

+1 to image limit
>nothing contributed

fug off pls

You won't be seeing anything after I fuck you up.

Not even close to us

That's just a 20 round tapco mag. Piece of shit but it'll take AK mags if you have a mag adapter for your SKS

That material in the rear can't be removed because it houses the action.

>Just dont let a southpaw shoot it.
Why does the world hate us?

cum @ me m8

She mentioned how she can't have a drink with grapefruit because of her birth control and one of her friends was like "it's ok, my boyfriend just pulls out".
Alcohol sure hits the small people hard, haha.

I understand, it's that odd plate affixed to the lower part of the stock that bugs me. Is that to save weight and have enough purchase for your shoulder? Also. Neato.

I sure as hell will, and I'll crush your skull.
>pic related, me IRL

I put my shinkshit SKS into one of those stocks. It has decent balance.

I left the standard 10 round fixed mag in mine. but if you had duckbill mags or one of the fancy SKS's that can take AK mags you could use it.

The stock is 100% drop in. I had to file away parts of it to get it to fit. VERY tight fits (a good thing) and the only bit you have to remove is just poping out the leaf sight.

Looks amazing with a paratrooper model SKS.

I mean you can. But you are going to be missing some teeth after the first round.

The bolt is gonna slide back and do some dental work on left handed shooters.

Goddamn what a savage

Good, I need dental work anyway.

>I don't know how it's not obvious considering I never left my room, and didn't even eat with the rest of my family. Or if she just didn't care enough to notice.
Hmm, that's very hard to tell.
Most people are pretty good at hiding depression and other mental issues. You just avoid them and seem quiet and all, but that isn't much out of the ordinary if you always have been quiet and not very social. Maybe it's a bit of both, but if you tried to talk to her she should at least be aware...

>So I don't really know what to do.
I wish I knew, but considering that you're 19, can't you go to a therapist yourself? I mean you'd have to talk to him mostly alone anyway. But yeah, if there's financial issues and you can't do it on your own then ignore what I just said. I just don't know enough about healthcare stuff outside of Europe.

you're a big guy

I think it's about time I went hit the rack, night guys

Take it easy

4 u

Interesting. Definitely gonna look into getting an SKS and magwell kit now.

Night. I'll be doing the same in a minute.

cya

Guys please stop with the furry stuff spoder is better

Bet u guys don even eet frosted fleks

This thread is looking to be a mix of furry and /k/ crossover

I love it

Gn8 man!

How is Crown of Shadows sfur?

>Posting thumbnail

Wew summer sure did come early

Nah, but I can see why kids love the taste of Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

Tfw when furries destroy ur spoder thred

It's a portrait of me, Gerald Tarrant, Neocount of Merentha.

K explain to me how u guys get sensual plezur from this an I'll let u go
Pic related a fur content

>that isn't much out of the ordinary if you always have been quiet and not very social.
That's the thing, I'm not quiet if I'm feeling alright. She knows that because I used to be really nice and outgoing when I was young - and still am when I'm feeling alright - and she's the one that points that out. I don't even know if she cares or not. She says she does, but hardly does anything to show it. She treats my brother and sister better than me, and everyone I know can see that, yet she doesn't believe it. I simply can't tell if she cares or not because she's so fucking crazy. It makes me feel bad talking about her like this all the time, but she just pisses me off so much.

>if there's financial issues and you can't do it on your own then ignore what I just said.
Yep. I just can't do anything right now. It sucks.

That's right, I'm the fucking Mountain, strongest man in the world.

You tried.

Night.

I want to say the SKS-M takes standard AK mags as a stock feature.

But when i was looking they were expensive.

And in all honesty i have as much if not more money in my taticool mall ninja SKS as i would have if i had just bought a AKM like a WASR-10 or something.

Also this thread needs moar creampies.

Catter seems lovable

I dont actually know who that is.
Is he a wrestler or something?