Callin all fathers.. and mothers

Callin all fathers.. and mothers...

My wife is about half way through her second pregnancy. We currently have a 18 month old.

How do you guys manage the BULLSHIT that is tossed your way, or female, how can you help me understand why my wife acts the way she does? Its petty shit... Like ignoring me for a whole day, or the typical remove and delete from facebook on a weekly basis (no, we don't ever communicate on facebook, so I think her blocking me entirely for no purpose is silly)

Any words of advice? I'm okay with "shut up, quit being a bitch, things get better"

but as often as it happens, I always question her goal with her actions.

TIA

>woman
>pregnant
>logic
Not in this universe.

You don't have a functional relationship and married too early, your wife is an immature and likely unintelligent person. The same is probably true for you.

You will divorce and your children will lead inferior lives to those of most kids with married parents.

Thank you for reproducing in your early 20s without having a stable relationship. The world needed more poorly parented children from single parent homes.

Yeah, continue on asshole. Assume assume assume. how old are you? Single? no kids? how are you helpful?

oh wait...

The word around here is this guy is a genius and his shit doesn't stink. He is absolutely perfect in every way, shape, and form.

You both use facebook, you're both garbage.

What I posted is reality. You described a disintegrating relationship and the stress of a second child will not help it.

Don't come to Sup Forums and ask if you don't want real talk as a response.

>how are you helpful?
I'm trying to get you to understand that you need to get more education or training and start making note of all your assets.

Get a load of this guy. This guy is judging OP because his wife is raging with hormones, and thinks how this is how his whole relationship is.

OP, ignore stupid fucks like this guy. Its quite obvious he is an adolescence living with his parents, and has no kids.

I have 3 kids, just hang in there OP, this is normal.

can't deal intelligently with raging hormones and reacts emotionally = unintelligent person.

couldn't expect you to understand, though.

oh, and of course I don't have any kids. Why would I ruin my life like that? LOL. I'll let you guys produce the next generation of laborers.

It'll be so funny when you watch your kids not even go to college because they can't afford it because you are regular types who don't make any money.

>insult
>insult
>insult

Anything else kiddo?

I love how these basement dwellers think they're so godly the way they talk to others. How come you wouldn't say this to someone face to face? The internet certainly has millions of hard asses, ironically a lot more than IRL... I wonder....

I'm older than you, but that's okay. You're allowed to be mad, after all, you'll never have or experience anything in your life again. Just your podunk life with your podunk average kids.

OP, you're headed for divorce. You can hate that all you want because it's ugly, but it's the truth. The signs are extraordinarily obvious. You think you have described some "huh huh all women are that way bro hormones" thing but really you've described a dysfunctional relationship.

No, all women do not act that way, not even while pregnant. your wife doesn't like you.

If you're not trolling, the attitude you've portrayed here is a strong indicator of how you handle misbehavior from your pregnant wife, in which her passive aggressive actions would be justifiable against a knob goblin such as yourself.

Let me let you in on something, now I know everyone is different and all that bullshit but I've had two kids. I was slightly more emotional at the beginning of both pregnancies but Nothing to write home about. No crying over stupid shit or getting pissed off. Labor and delivery ARE NOT THAT BAD. yeah it hurts when they come out but contractions were honestly just a tad worse than period cramps. And the actual delivery sucks yeah but NOT NEAR as bad as they make it seem.

My point ?
Well I have this theory that most women exaggerate the fuck out of everything when pregnant so people (mainly husband) will feel sorry for them. Again I know they say everyone is different but surely I'm not that fuckin different from everyone else.

Tl;dr
I think she's exaggerating so she can be the stereotypical pregnant woman and get a free pass to act like a cunt.

if I got my bitch pregnant I'd falcon punch the fuck out of her until the fucker is dead fuck kids at 19 or any age before 20 at minimum

check'd and /thread

Oh Oh and by the way OP it's me again

if your reaction to posts like mine is "say it to my face irl tuff guy" that means you're so fucking sadly immature you're not a man and nowhere near in the same galaxy required to be a father.

look at you, arguing and fighting over Sup Forums, instead of improving yourself in some way, or fucking sleeping.

instead of improving yourself, for your two kids, arguing with me over Sup Forums..to get mad, lose sleep, and be a waste of life.

some dad you are.

Fedora tipping neckbeard detected

Only useful reply here.

Thank you, it just gets to me sometimes because I always put her and my son before I, and this is what she does in return.

I'll keep my head up. Thanks again.

Just ignore the shit and be with her. They got all nervious cus they getting fat or they fear you are leaving them and shit.

kys niggerfaggot

basement dweller detected

what the hell is wrong with him?

why is he reproducing when he's of average intellect, isn't a scientist, doctor, or prominent artist, and doesn't have an excess of money?

this planet belongs to me as much as it does him. who told him he gets to take a greater share, to put a person here who will be less than he is, and far less than i am?

27 y/o male with 3 kids here. There are only a few things YOU can do because its mostly her having to deal with the chemical side of things.
1. Continue about your day: She may not like this option very much but not reacting to bullshit usually causes it to stop.
2. Talk to her about it: Ask if shes okay, if she needs you to help with something etc.

Generally what i would do is let my wife do whatever she needed to do to help her relax/rest so shes dealing with the minimal amount of bullshit. If that meant leaving her alone for a week then thats what i did. Sometimes shit like that can work out for you too cause being alone for at least a little while helps you decompress.

damn dude you got it all figured out, nice!

You're welcome. My advice is to just ignore her bullshit little tantrums. If you're lucky she'll knock it off at least after the baby gets here. Congrats btw.

When he's divorced in 2-3 years maybe he'll remember that he came to Sup Forums at 1:30AM EST to ask about his cunt wife instead of going to sleep or educating himself.

has an 18 month old child probably plays video games every day.

tired of people reproducing. you have no right.

I too apply bulbous vocabularies in order to sound impertinent

>>this planet belongs to me as much as it does him.

Yeah, and you can barely afford to feed your child without support from your parents. Just because "we is all equal" doesn't make it a good idea to bring another mouth into the world to feed when you cannot afford it.

forgot to take your pills today huh you salty old cunt.

Confirmed post from OP
Characteristics: Easily triggered, forms a man vagina at least once every day, often goes on rants about how memes are hilarious.

yeah thats pretty much my point exactly. so why did you respond to me to make it?

Does she do stupid bullshit like this when she isn't pregnant? If she does, you're in a shitty relationship. If she doesn't, she is likely doing it now because hormones. My wife used to cry about fucking everything. It gets better when she isn't preggers.

now i never been pregnant so i don't know exactly, but i'm just going to assume its like having a period, but more extreme, ridiculously long and with a little cunt inside of you ruining your body

sometimes she really can't help it, it's alot more difficult to control your emotions so you get mad and upset about things you normally dont care about, have moodswings which make you feel like shit for absolutely no reason, etc

as soon as my ex got pregnant, she turned into the devil and it continued after the baby was born, we didn't last long. haven't seen both of them for over a year now. women are crazy horrible people

It's easy. You bring your wife to me. I pound her in her asshole. No more bullshit.

this, its super common. pregnancy = free pass to be a megacunt.

my wife isnt an emotional retard so i never had to deal with that, but she tells me about how all her friends are super bitches just cause pregnancy and 'muh hormones!'