Islam is a religion of peace, prove me wrong

Islam is a religion of peace, prove me wrong.
Also sand nigger hate thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ghr-JMq1VT0
youtube.com/watch?v=r018ohLUuL4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacha_bazi
youtube.com/watch?v=EiMS4FvNX_g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

delete this. it offends my religion

islam's admittedly trying to conquer the west through immigration and inbreeding and we're just letting them

When offended, the religion of peace will peacefully murder you into pieces. Peacefully. In the name of peace.

Bumperoni!

Muhammad is a faggot. Fuck Allah.

FUCK ISLAM in the ass

Faggot

hang tight niggers. dumping my muhammad sucking dick folder.

muhhamad the prophet of god.

sandnigger detected

Western religion in general is a horribly detrimental influence. I'm not a follower of any eastern religion either but they do all tend to be more based. You can't rationally vilify Islam while simultaneously saying Christianity is great or some shit, though.

but sandniggers fuck little boys as part of their culture. it is an institution in the east.

Citation please

Sounds good to me op, just have to learn how to properly exploit the religion to get the good parts while minimizing the bullshit. Slave wives and little girls for all! Plus if they ever talk back I can just acid them and get some new ones.

When people from countries that gives rights to faggots and guys and lesbians and rapest and gouvernments that throw bombs over arabs countries , i can just be proud of being muslim and wait every day to see your fagots who hate us and write about us bad shit in the internet i just wait to see you go into pieces the day that you will go to the school or take the train or the subway say what ever you want to cause see you later in the 8:00 pm news mdfucker.

yea you tell them muslim! Why don't you tell me how I go about converting and getting my first two wives and little hat?

Only fundamentalists understand Christianity in such a way as to make it dangerous... However much they may want to ignore it, most Christians at least acknowledge loving their neighbour as a basic tenet of their faith... Social Justice (the meek shall inherit the earth) pacifism (turn the other cheek) and tolerance (judge not) are also widely acknowledged principles that DO have some moderating influence in society... Christians are far from perfect and their visible leadership does frequently engage in acts of intellectual dishonesty (creationism, chastity) but even the worst do accept separation of church and state as a fundamental for democracy. As an atheist I don't find objective reasons to compare them with with Muslims who insist on theocratic institutions such as sharia, there is no Christian eequivalent to the Cairo declaration in terms of human rights...

fuck off sandnigger. we hate faggots, but we hate sandniggers more.

>eequivalent

Your point is now invalid and you must leave this thread in shame sir.

Please continue...

Go fuck yourself boy, it's only in your head your greentext implies anything near coherent... I gave you a chance by addressing your argument through the use of facts and reason... Go suck on your master's BBC SJW cuck...

youtube.com/watch?v=ghr-JMq1VT0

Where do all these sandniggers get their acid.?

Dont they live in the middle of nowhere.

youtube.com/watch?v=r018ohLUuL4

Then you get mad like a child, control yourself sir for Allah watches you now.

as long as she has been properly raped and shamed for being an infidel whore what's the big deal?

Some nations, you can buy it without liscence. I think some Muslim Affrican country recently restricted the sale of acid, for obvious reasons in a Muslim infected country.

MODS MODS

>tfw whoever made the original image had to put the Muslim girl alongside Westerners to make her look like a part of anything cute...

Yes, I must be angry to tell you to go fuck yourself on /b, sure...

Stop replying to bait. It's not even quality bait.

it worked and I got my chuckle though

so you're telling me that you can fucking rape teenage girls and they get punished for it instead of you!? Sounds like a magical place and religion

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacha_bazi

Not who you asked for a citation from, but it is true that pederasty is institutionalized in many parts of the Middle East and Islam.

religion...the worst shit in this world.

correction, islam, the worst shit in the world.

About as magical as a unicorn pissing rainbows and shitting excellence, or when the first btard graduated to omega.

DON'T WORRY, TUMBLR FEMINISTS WILL PUT A STOP TO THAT.

meh, it's a chance to make a few comments to go with the pics, if we only took quality bait this place would be a boneyard...

yes, you're brilliant and you made good poppies...

Yes, they have already found many creative ways to exonerate muslims and blame white men for this instead...

That would be horrible

Sex tourism trip to get me some brown teenager puss that then gets killed tying up that lose end. Probably would only cost me a couple reparation goats too.

correction, religion, the worst shit in the world

Islam is the worst religion, frightening.
youtube.com/watch?v=EiMS4FvNX_g

anyone know of any good cults?

how tf does that guy shower? does he stand halfway in the shower?

Hey guys, I'm not huge into politics and shit like that, but I do know for a fact that Muslims can be fucking crazy.

Someone please explain to me in a paragraph or less everything I need to know.

rag on a stick and a immigrant caretaker who hates her job

as much as I hate those fuckers, but I think it's BS, KILLED FOR BEING RAPED!!

you get to rape children and have multiple wives and I think you pray like 5 times a day. Seems worth too me

so how does a goats ass feel? i imagine tight. also you guys still wipe with your left hand right?

Correction, countries are the worst shit in the world.
Think about it.
>always going to war
>tax people just for living
>forces people to obey rules or get forced into jail
>you have to pay for food
>jews still exist
>you have to work in order to have money
>can't have sex with children in some countries
>can't marry animals
>can't masturbate in public

and many many many many many many many many many many many many more.

It IS peaceful! A piece here, a piece under there, pieces everywhere!

so far what I've heard seems pretty sensible and good to me. Bring them muslim immigrants here just like they did in germany. Get this party started while everyone else cries over the inevitable.

A utopia is impossible, one person's heaven can always be another man's hell.
Wars can between countries; or they can be within a country, internal wars, like rivaling criminal groups.

I live in a shia country and here is how things are:
*If u fuck your close relatives (sis, mom, niece,etc), they'll hang ya.
*If u fuck an unmarried girl, they'll whip you 100 times. If u do it 3 times and been whipped, the 4th time they'll hang you.
*If you fuck a married woman, they stone you!
*and finally, You Rape You Lose.

I think all religions are bat shit crazy anyway

I thought they punished the women only.

peace amen

so how do you go about fucking your sister?

More like inviting them in really...

It's the BS you just read on Sup Forums, but Sunnis might only punish the woman, don't know about them.

As a canadian, im kinda worried because we have a cuck as a prime minister

Yep. The horse has bolted, give it 50 years and we'll be the minority

Yea how are you supposed blackmail your mom into blowing you by threatening to say she cheated?

no one cares what you think canadian

every system has peace when you follow its rules, break it u get fucked up, be it secular, feminist,eastern,latin or what ever based culture and laws.
accept it feminist, just cuz you got a puss dont make you speaical only in your gay world

foucusing on islam is really just hot potato so whitey doesnt have to feel bad for being the worst

Also make sure not to mix the blood and semen that's not Halal.

alright faggot

this picture speaks to me

Kek

naww, its the feminist propaganda, they only bring up female incedents but the numerous males ones they are radio silent.
its like if the middle east beilved 1 in 4 got raped in america

Catholic Church?

Slowly? As long as the holy guy okays the marriage it's all good in the eyes of Allah.

I call BS on this, otherwise theyd die out long ago when the mongols came esp or now that maerifats are there

Are are there local acid shops for this in Sandlandistan?

*jew*

ftfy fam

>inbreeding

You meant interbreeding, right?