FREE SPEECH IS OVER IN EUROPE

FREE SPEECH IS OVER IN EUROPE

1984 CAME TRUE

europarl.europa.eu/meetdocs/2009_2014/documents/libe/dv/11_revframework_statute_/11_revframework_statute_en.pdf

theguardian.com/technology/2016/may/31/facebook-youtube-twitter-microsoft-eu-hate-speech-code

(a) The following acts will be regarded as criminal offences
punishable as aggravated crimes:
(i) Hate crimes as defined in Section 1(c).
(ii) Incitement to violence against a group as defined in
Section 1(a).
(iii) Group libel as defined in Section 1(b).
(iv) Overt approval of a totalitarian ideology, xenophobia
or anti-Semitism.
(v) Public approval or denial of the Holocaust.
(vi) Public approval or denial of any other act of genocide
the existence of which has been determined by an
international criminal court or tribunal.

(b)Juveniles convicted of committing crimes listed in paragraph (a)
will be required to undergo a rehabilitation programme
designed to instill in them a culture of tolerance.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MkqR0DCIJRM
youtube.com/watch?v=KLQg-Mv9Hfg
youtube.com/watch?v=eiDoz4s3wSw
youtube.com/watch?v=SsYOAIR4L_w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no one cares fuck off

Europe never had free speech

>Sup Forums

How dumb are you seriously ?

dumb enough to get these dubs

these dubs

Meus Deus. Habe ‎Misericordiam!
(My god. Have mercy! (Latin))

Zionism

wake up..... oh wait it is too late for you.

time to revolt using umm....shit nevermind

may the chains of slavery rest easy upon you.

check em

repeaters

You're a kid aren't you , do you even know what 1984 is ?

youtube.com/watch?v=MkqR0DCIJRM

Fucking Jews did all of it.

Nice try, fascist. Freedom of speech exists to prevent oppression-not to promote, much less by telling lies precisely like you are. That's why libel and slander are legal offenses because freedom of speech doesn't cover telling malicious lies.

This has almost nothing to do with 1984

Also this isn't like amendments in the US, nobody is going to seriously enforce these.

It's just a wiener-driven piece of useless "legislature" that has zero actual power but you get publicity points for signing on/agreeing with.

That said, I'm glad I don't live in Europe. Being able to protest fags at a funeral might be for fucking degenerates but I would so much rather have that than not being able to post rape statistics, figure, and facts because they're racist.

I would totally visit Iceland though, that place seems alright.

dubs

>Juveniles convicted of committing crimes listed in paragraph (a)
>will be required to undergo a rehabilitation programme
>designed to instill in them a culture of tolerance.

Oh so I guess it's fine they get to take children and program how they think, as long as its what the EU thinks to be a "culture of tolerance"

Have you seen Sweden ?
Have you opened your eyes yet ?

>freedum uv speech shoudnt be free

Decent b8/10

>nobody is going to seriously enforce these.
You need to look at the big picture of where things are headed , not just the now. Change happens over time with lots of small things and over time those small things add up and before you know it you don't have any rights left.

Du är inte klok.

This seems like a serious problem for people I will never meet or give two shits about. I'm gonna need a minute to get over it...k, I'm over it.

I was going to make a counter point that taking children and programming them to think a certain way is the basis of all religions, and look how fine that turned out.

Then I realized Islam is the main reason Europe is such a shit hole now and Christianity is the reason it used to be such a death trap, so maybe this actually is bad.

And shit this guy's right about that too. Slipper slope and all that shit, and that's exactly how 1984 worked.

You guys might actually be in some trouble here.

It looks like they are hedging their bets in the event that they get fully overrun by islamists.
They want laws on the books that protect them from anti Christian/Jewish/Buddhist/Atheist speech.

Nice no true Scotsman you did there.

youtube.com/watch?v=KLQg-Mv9Hfg

Europe is not "a shithole". Go lie someplace else.

youtube.com/watch?v=eiDoz4s3wSw

US states that have legislature banning Sharia Law. 'Merica

• Alabama (two bills)
• Arkansas
• Florida (two bills)
• Indiana (two bills)
• Iowa
• Kentucky
• Mississippi (four bills)
• Missouri (two bills)
• North Carolina
• Oklahoma (seven bills)
• South Carolina (two bills)
• Texas (six bills)
• Virginia
• Washington
• West Virginia
• Wyoming (two bills)

Right. That's why we should run into the arms of neo-nazis, then we'll have NO rights at all.

"Those who forget the past are condemned to repeat it."

To clear things up for anyone who thinks everything is ok because the shit hasn't hit the fan yet, I'd like you to think about this seriously have a good think about this because the first step towards any progress is people thinking about things and speaking about it.

Ask your self's what has been changing over the years bit by bit and think of all the things you can't do or say anymore , think about all the new surveillance coming in.

Thye might be small things , but they bring in things bit by bit slowly so people don't notice. Have a good long think about where things are headed and most importantly think for yourself , don't just listen to the T.V.

Now after really thinking about things do you really feel free?

>no free speech
>not a shit hole

Lol

You completely missed the point I was making.

>Texas (six bills)
I don't know who the fuck Sharia Law is but if it's anything like that Aalla Akbar, let's just say that I'm glad I'm a Texan.

You might as well throw Utah in there because it's already run entirely by Mormons for Mormons with no room for any other religion. Any Muslims that go there are bombarded with missionaries and attempts at conversion so frequently they probably don't have time to pray 4 times a day or whatever.

Sharia Law is a cultural law that basically endorses Allahu Akbar behavior and oppresses women and non-muslims on the basis that they're inferior.

It's completely fucked

Yup

London has a Muslim mayor now and it's interesting some of the agendas he's been pushing along and Oh yeah they now have legit Sharia Patrols allowed in the UK.

Yes I feel free, and, btw, I never watch tv.

Your words are so vague they could mean anything.

It's happening. Full integration of mudslimes and it started with England's love of curry. Enjoy your third world status britfags

Who the fuck still watches TV in 20-fucking-16? Shit is dead, son. Fucking dead.
Oh, by the way, I live in Sweden, and I feel as free as ever. You people are exaggerating our situation way too bloody much.
Your dubs confirm your ignorance.

UK? more like cUcK!

As long as we have freedom of internet we'll be okay. The second a country can't access something on the internet that isn't incredibly, obviously illegal is when that country starts to fail.

Obvious ones like North Korea, China, and England come to mind, in order of severity/shit-holery.

>i cant sieg heil and publicly call for murder of non-whites
>free speech is dead

Be glad we don't have mandatory euthanasia for sociopathic reactionary scum, nazifag

All these cucks saying "don't listen to TV" while having their retarded minds fueled by TV's nonsense.
>B-BUT I WATCH A DIFFERENT CHANNEL
Fucking. Morons.

>I don't watch TV therefore it's fucking dead and I'm probably gender fluid

this is why i fucking hate millennials.

It won't be long before they take away our internet freedom this is one the last place left on the net that's free.

Enjoy being raped by migrants.

It won't be long before you and your bros are replacing the fuck goat down at the local "refugee" camp. Have fun with that.

#$1.05 #BuckOhFive

I literally don't know anyone who uses the TV for anything other than Netflix or other stream purposes anymore.
I'm very secure about my sex (male since birth boii), but thank you for your concern.

The internet is dead, onii-fam. Fucking dead.

Wasnt it already sorts illegal to like, talk shit about a bunch of geese in Germany or something?

It's the iCarly generation. We're doomed.

As someone from the 80's, lemme say... TV IS DEAD.

Believe it or not, but Swedes are raping more immigrants than immigrants are raping Swedes. Check your facts, you bleeding cunt. That is if you can use your head.

nigger

I know and the sad part is so many people are too cucked to realize what's going on.

Go back to Tumblr where you can check all your made up facts from the imaginary retard hell hole of Tumblr.

hehe

Why would I ever place my foot in that shit fest? I get my facts from credible sources like any sane person would. Not that you would know anything about sanity.

You two. Sources, bitte.

dem dubs

youtube.com/watch?v=SsYOAIR4L_w

Literally only one of those are dubs, you summerfag.

just shut up and swallow it all you fucking Goy.

you will do nothing and if you try you will be guilted and shouted down.

now fucking back to sleep and let us continue our work

>Swedes are raping more immigrants than immigrants are raping Swedes

>I get my facts from credible sources

Pick One

spoiler: you're all allahu akbars

By the end of 2015, 77% of all reported rapists were white Swedes, ranging from ages 24-30. 2% of them were Muslim. "Epidemic" they say. Please, all that's happening is that Swedes are given the opportunity to rape people who don't speak Swedish well enough to report it.
Shit's easy to Google. There are literally thousands of sources backing these facts. Don't be a lazy cuck and educate yourself.

This is hilarious.

>Approval of a totalitarian ideology
I kek'd hard at this one. Who decides if what you are in a favour of is actually a totalitarian ideology? Oh wait, that's right, the government gets to make that decision. Meaning they can misrepresent your political views to charge you with a crime, or charge you with a crime for standing against their political views.
>Approval/Denial of the Holocaust
There are so many other genocides, and I mean actual genocides on this planet than just the holocaust. Here is the government telling you that you cant discuss the holocaust in depth or any facts that might disprove the evil nazi Germany narrative.
>Other genocide denial
Jesus christ

RIP Europe, have fun with your fascism disguised as political correctness.

>Who decides if what you are in a favour of is actually a totalitarian ideology?

I mean, an ideology in which a ultra-nationalist military dictatorship does away with all democratic process and makes the mass murder of all "inferior races" is pretty obviously totalitarian. Maybe that's just the government implementing common sense rather than making an independent judgment.

they have been gone for years they are just getting obvious about it because the people have no will and or means to resist.

>Shit's easy to Google. There are literally thousands of sources backing these facts.
Eh. "There are a thousand of sources"... and yet you couldn't provide a single one. Gimme a link or stuff like that.

>Don't be a lazy cuck and educate yourself.
You're the one claiming. You're the one supposed to back your words with the sources. I'm just a skeptic.

By the way, for the guy implying the rapes are done by migrants: this also applies to you.

Also:

>77% of all reported rapists were white Swedes
Unless there are less than 77% white Swedes in Sweden, this kinda proves the point that immigrants rape more than the natives.

>2% of them were Muslim
If less than 2% of the population is Muslim, Muslims rape more.

[Note: my gut instinct says Swedes and immigrants commit proportionally the same amount of rapes. But I'll wait and see if ANY SIDE CAN GIVE ME SOME FUCKING SOURCES.]

I've literally just told you how to find these sources. Search engines and keywords.
Whether or not you care enough to look things up isn't my problem in the slightest.

No, "google it" is not a valid source.

Except that is not how the government functions. Your view on what constitutes as one isn't always going to be the view of what the government constitutes as one.

Also they are basically saying the people of Europe do not have the right anymore to discuss these topics in depth without fear of possible charges against them.

In a free society we can discuss these things. In this hate speech type society they are basically shutting down discussion because somebody's feelings might get hurt - it is without a doubt true fascism the work here.

So many great inventions, so many bright intelligent people, so much of our growth and technology come from people who were allowed to have public opinions, open discussion and we able to spread their work. They also offended people in the proccess.

I mean, I get that many of you Eurofags are for the egg-shell type society where everybody is walking on glass - and yes it provides safety but at what cost?

The future of society is going to look something like out of V for Vendetta, it already is starting to. Controlled speech, controlled thoughts, controlled/brainwashed people by the mass media, nobody will be allowed to think out of the norm or possess unique opinions or talk about them publicly, which shuts down discourse and stumps human advancement.

I cant even imagine the type of society our grandchildren will live in. I'm guessing the only enjoyment they will have is being able to live separate lives away from society with the use of technology.

I didn't say that, you bleeding idiot. I said you can use it find the sources you want. It's a search engine, used for searching what you want to find.

I'll say again: "google it you bleeding idiot" is not a valid source.

Gimme sauce.

Hey asshole, stop trying to kill the thread with useless facts and logic. Sources are over rated, speculation is way more fun.

FIND. YOUR. SOURCES. ON. YOUR. OWN.
I am not invested enough to spoonfeed you anything. I'm just killing time here with a bunch of pathetic losers.

we're fucked, its too late for people to wake up

"all conduct publicly inciting to violence or hatred directed against a group of persons or a member of such a group defined by reference to race, colour, religion, descent or national or ethnic origin"
>all conduct publicly inciting to violence
>inciting violence

That's different from banning discussion and free speech, user. I don't think they're going to have the GSG flash-bang university classrooms or shut down political science forums. You're just mad that they're going to shut down stormfront's murder all minorities recruitment campaigns (which have no public value whatsoever as discourse). Sounds good to me.

>FIND. YOUR. SOURCES. ON. YOUR. OWN.
No source to back up your claim? Your claim is moot and your affirmation is irrelevant. Simple as that.

>I'm just killing time here with a bunch of pathetic losers.
>I-I'm just k-killing t-time! I wasn't being srs!

Sauce for my cheese pizza please.

You're way too invested in this, lighten up Francis.

>ugh why can't I offend people

The other thing is most migrants that rape are not reported for fear of being called racist.They are really cucked over there.

Actually I'm having fun by trying to make the discussion a bit more serious than >HERP SAND NIGGERS RAEP!
>DERP BLEACHED NIGGERS RAEP!

Source?

Yeah, what is this, Sup Forums?

>he gave me the chance to find literally thousands of sources
>i didn't take it and concluded that all of his claims are moot
You sure showed him, user.

Exception: Muslims.

Tumblr fag. Die already.

You're a thread killer. If you're gonna make logical claims at least call them a cocksucker or something.

>inb4 cocksucker