how about 917

Haley from Houston

210 here

Any 979?

usa.user-ib.ru/tx

You are welcome

903 reporting

Fat slut from the 281

Do you want ghettobirds from Hempstead or rich blonde bitches from College Station?

Any as long as they're from brazoria county

top kek

College Stationnnnn

We gotta stick together

Holy crap keep going.

972 214

You are a god

432 love?

seconding

Am I the only one who sees this as a little too far? How bad do you want to look at a pair of titties that you saw IRL? To the point that you create a fucking chan about it?

Is it all horny teenage boys or what?

I don't think anyone here is in the position to make this argument

I'll follow you through the gates of he'll on majestic white steeds

713 here. Looking for wins of Maria S. Went to MHS

fuck year 903... gay paree in da house

I prefer the gates of she'll, riding to the valley between right leg and left.

Bump

Works for me. What city do you live in?

currently dallas, lived near tyler for a while though in HS

Hello, my name is Eli. I'm from Texas. Today I will tell you about myself from the perspective of one of my high school friends. You will notice my pics get lower and lower.

I'm all ears

I was a nice girl from my high. Kind of unoticed. Nothing to see. But then my life started to turn revolutionary.

It's crazy how few austinfags / 512 people aren't in these threads.

Like what the fuck? You'd think that it being austin there would be more

My observer was a friend from high school. He just followed me on twitter and never expected anything of me. Until my life caught upside down but this is not Bel-Air. This is Ellies Life.

Where all da 210

The world could use more austin titties

956 reporting

Forgot pic

Where are the tits

Looking nice and perky

I was having a very calm life until a fancy "revolutionary" from high school Started to talk to me more. I saw the ways of feminism and started to go out and scream. Protected muslims and went to a revolutionary party.

There is always something good in the end of the rainbow.

So I started becoming a full sjw. I went to pointless protestor meetings with my anarchist friends. Evrything was glorious being a feminist. My friend from high school just followed me on twitter and knew what was going on.

Just post some titties jesus

Is this a jihad story?

Bumping for more nudes

I started posting like a real feminist. Being a cuck over black mans even if I was a latina. My friends fapped to this and I faped to.

Unfortunately my friends were also as hard as me and left me. I left everyone and got in a cage amd went out. With my life destroyed and my feminist agenda broken I went to other ways.

love me some wet tittays

Yuh p-town

Why yes I do

I was a full feminist but nobody liked me anymore. Maybe If I showed something else from me.

bumping for more of her

same chick

Maybe something more aROUND the corner.

Who's this? Also check'd

How much of her you got?

fiveonetwo

So I went the way of the slut. My twitter became my high school friend personal fap account. Even if she doscovered, it was already to late. My friend had my snapchat too.

I was happy and my friends were happy too

couple more.of caroline

>I was happy
That's all that matters.

So I decided to join the bombshells crew where my friend could visit me everyday. And he did. And I was happy, I was becoming a slut.

name?
also 915

My work was great. Tips where great and it was time to go through a whole new level.

Im so confused. You were an sjw feminazi turned slut and ur "friend" creeped on you?

Also I dated a lot of grown people. Even one of them became close friend with my high school friend. I had nothing to loose, my body belonged to everyone.

anyone got anything from 214/903/972??

Story doesn't matter, as long as she eventually gets to the nudies

True... But this is just fucking weird

I'm telling the story in third person. I'm her friend lol. She has evrything that I'm showing public. I think she would not mind.

just some lame uninteresting copy/pasta

I believe she's referring to the friend that turned her onto feminism.

....much

I wait all this time for censored smh

Right there with you

Some dumb cunt I met online named Rubi. Super slutty, oh, and freaky in bed too.

Copypasta? You bet. In the end Ellie became the mega slut. Not caring if her nudes where on twitter anymore. How come that timid girl that I sit with in high school became such a sluth? Maybe there is something good in the end. In the words of Che Guevara...

last name?

texas kiks appreciated too.

Oh for fuck sakes. Same here.

god damn it man

Fuck that's a nice pussy

HASTA LA VICTORIA SIEMPRE!

YOU BET IT WAS A COPYPASTA?

Here is her twitter btw. She dissapointed all of us and deserves another reality check.happy Texas slut thread faggots.

Checking in from the 915

bruh, more

No twitter? Fucking idiot

And shit is real, check her out faggots. Is funny because you can see how she spiralled down on twitter.her life is a wreck.

Camille Brown anyone?

What's with all the fat chicks?

>94.8k tweets

jesus fucking christ

210 NE SA

Ellie says Hi. Yw faggots

I was surprised to find her tits though. Did not check her twitter for months.

>you forget the pretty things.

210 by the way

stfu nobody cares

Let's zoom out a little bit so we can see what we're looking at

Not sure whats going on with the story so far

It's a vagina, if you didn't get it...

I totally thought it was a boob

bump