Go

Go....

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1lKDPXJuEBY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

equal rights, equal lefts...

hit me, i'll hit you back.

if youre a decent human not worth hitting, you wouldnt be going aroun hitting other people..

False

It is 2016 we have equality and shit.... so punch them like you would a man

1980< true
1980>false
2010> beheaded on Internet is what she deserves.

Opee?
youtu.be/1lKDPXJuEBY

What gives women the right to hit men and not get called out? But it's wrong for men to hit women >tfw
Equal rights everyone is allowed it be hit

sometimes you just have to slap a bitch...

Kek

Can't have equality and yet still have special snowflake treatment.
Guys beat the shit out of other guys all the time; if you're equal to a guy that means guys are going to beat your ass.
End of story bitches.

Men of today are so faggots that is more probable that the woman hit them this is the shit world that we live, a world of losers

Women are being called out for hitting men these days. Equality is getting settled. Slowly, but steadily.

>2016
>letting woman define what is masculine or not.

> implying it's a man
> implying it's a woman
> 2016
> still misgendering

Thanks feminism

>adult humor
10/10 watermark

It's all part of the keks

What did you say bitch!

I don't think hitting women is right since I don't think hitting children is right. I'm not saying that all women act like children, but in physical comparison they pose the same threat to me as the average 15yo. However, in self-defense everything is allowed.
inb4 fedora-tipping

ok maybe not that one I take it back kkthxbai

False that's the day she learns her place.

But.....how many roads a man must walk before we can call him a man?

This.

I understand the sentiment behind this notion, but really, is the anything that defines being a man more than standing up to arbitrary social constructs that a woman 'should never be hit' in order to put a bitch in place?

Is acnekun a rape victim?
youtu.be/1lKDPXJuEBY

This. there are girls who are assholes, who will bully you prob cuz there parents did a crappy jib of raising them.

fuck off malefem

how dare you assume my gender you cisgendered fuckface who says i cant be a woman even though i have a dick

And their point is????

                                                 ▲
                                          ▲ ▲
                                   ▲               ▲
                            ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
                     ▲                                           ▲
              ▲ ▲                             ▲ ▲
       ▲               ▲               ▲               ▲
▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲

checked

false. hitting a women doesn't instantly make you not a man but there are certain scenarios where hitting a female makes you less honorable.

there's so much issue with this ideal.
Men are only men if they follow a strict social construct of what they should be but women can by anything they want. Not being a man and being trans/alt/fuckknows-gendered is a good admirable thing to be but not being a man when you're male you're a monster. but then also being a man makes you a violent monster and a rapist by nature cause even your words and thoughts are acts of violence these days.

>My general rule is never seek to hit anyone regardless of age gender ethnicity etc.
however you can hit someone if;
you get hit first, they are disrespecting or dishonouring you in a way that will do lasting damage to you or your reputation (not just some shitty insult but serious humiliation or antaganisation), they harm, mistreat or disrespect a member of your group/family/etc who can't or is not willing to defend themselves.
Then you can hit to disarm not harm or disfigure.

but even still this is a flawed ideal. Men are expected to be strong, protective, defend others and yet we're also told we just have to take abuse from whomever would deal it especially if it's a woman. I've been hit and abused physically and mentally/emotionally by women before and yet I was expected to just allow it to happen or not fight back even by those in the situation.
I've talked to people about it later on and many have expressed sympathy for what I went through but still checked if I had tried to hit or harm in return, basically stating that if I had seeked to retaliate I would be worse than the woman who harmed me first (mostly women and mainly ones who would openly call themselves feminists)

double standards exist and most people are assholes. life is about learning how to deal with them doing the least damage to yourself and allowing yourself some freedom to enjoy what you have

Well seeing as only nigger beat their women... niggers are basically nothing more than gorillas, they aren't technically classified as men. So they never were a "man" to begin with.

true, except for if she's kinky and into that kinda shit

holy shit that's crazy

She hit me first. Then one hit for one. Ended the conflict. Still friends, boundary issues.

Relationships are hard.

Too long didn't read

Not really. When a woman believes she has the right to hit a man without the man hitting her back she has entered a mans world and needs to be ready for a mans ass kicking. I will never hit a woman but I will knock the shit out of a bitch.

in theory or an ideal world yes this is the solution to all problems and this is actually what egalitarians strive for, equal experiences not equal treatment.
However in reality the differences that cause one to need a box vary vastly between groups and even vary between people in what we would consider similar groups. not all women are the same, not all white women are the same, not all white women from australia with a law degree are the same, not all women with a law degree from ... etc etc no two people have exactly the same requirements and no two people will have all the same experiences.
some women get paid less than men, many don't, some women have abusive partners some don't, some women get cat called in the street some don't. but at the same time men have all these issues, disabled people face some or many of these issues, people of (insert race here) face these issues.

Equity is nice when you can clearly define who needs what. in reality that doesn't work because everyone needs a bit of everything to have a better or equal experience.

checked!

correction only a coward runs away or fears women.
why fear what is weaker then you.
this is just a lame attempt of moving the goal posts.
whats next its more manly to take it up the ass.

its only a western custom, in eastern europe,asia,middle east,india,africa,latin america and the islands dont give a fuck.

only western europe and the anglosphere

That's what i say about piggers, they drink and beat their women because only racist piggers act all superior like large silver back gorillas. I don't even think they are human anyway. So they are lower than whale shit anyway.

So much this, I was originally going to say depends on context but this user nailed it, so I'll just piggyback on their comment.

>user isn't a faggot for once.

We just have to keep the more extremist shit in check because today's budding hipster facists are quick to make double standards

Fuck off back to tumblr.

Ever seen a white bitch drunk? They revert back to being a toddler

And this is why society is circling the drain backwards. People like you,who would be the first to run their mouth but the last to hear someone else out, are making this world increasingly more irritating to live in

yell the sjw that you find this racist