Stoner thread

Stoner thread.

Post your tweeds, your apparatuses, and whatnot.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AMZLJQi2NEk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

High on hydrocodone now, debating whether to smoke a bowl right before sleep or sooner.

What's up guys? Just dabbing and watching some tv before bed.

Deal
Toker poker on the lighter
I'd advise.

I got a half of weed and nothing to do, im bored as fuck. Is there anything good on netflix?

Gonna go to sleep soon since I have to be up early for a meeting, but here's an old ass plant from 5+ years ago.

Pretty funkin handy

Uncle grandpa

hows dab compared with regular flower smoking?

i think its extracted pure thc from the plant

The Sixties, awesome documentary

How do you ingest, and how much needed?

I like it more tbh, just less work for a quicker high. I can just as baked from a decent sized dab as I would from smoking say a .7 or so joint. Just less smoke around you and leaves less smell around. Plus its easier to properly dose yourself. Small dab to make grocery shopping more fun, big dab if you wanna listen to an album. Saves me money too, if I spend like 35-50 on flower and get an eight its gone in a day or two but if I spend like 40-50 on a gram of wax then I'm good for at least 3 days.

You're making me drool man. Pls stop! Hahah

This. I was so used to smoking blunts, I quit flower cold turkey and started dabbing. I've saved so much money and I've actually been higher for longer and it's stronger ofc. Dabs are cool mayne.

I'll ask for some next time I'm at the dispensary.

I want a vaporizer, but decent ones are pretty expensive, so this may be a good alternative.

Star trek

Wish my phone had a better camera

captcha was trees

Did you see that little bucket on my bong? I heat that up with a torch till its glowing then put like half of a pea sized glob on my dab tool and rub that around while hitting my bong. There's also vapes made for wax/shatter/etc or you can buy a cheap rig at any head shop for like 20-30 or even just coat some on a joint or melt some into a bowl. Sometimes when I wanna smoke in public I melt some into my cigs and fire em up. Doesn't get me as baked as a dab would as a bid just doesn't radiate enough heat but its not bad. They even sell these glass straw things now for like $10 that you just heat up the end of and place over some wax to get a dab. I'd say an average sized dab is like 0.05 of a gram. A .2 will have me fried for like an hour or two

Greetz from Finland. Going to have some breakfast and then smoke a bowl of some Grandaddy bud and Golden Tiger dry sift.

I choose wax over flower often but I can't get it as much as I'd like. Usually its mostly flower with the occasional bouts of wax and hash but when either of those are around they're around for a good minute.I would definitely recommend it, even dabbing out of a rig I'd say is lighter on the lungs than smoking flower. I'm not big on vaporization so I don't know much about it, I thought about saving up for a volcano but I'd rather go to shows and buy pot and food and dumb shit lol

Why do I get super anxious around people when I'm high? I'm a generally shy, anxious kind of person but weed makes it worse. But I love it. I'd love to be able to go for walks outside when I'm high but I can't

it's so good i never smoke flowers anymore. cant coz plant material rips my pleura to shreds

shatter not so much

that's like the most retarded setup ever for smoking concentrates

don't your ass knows small is better?

unless your doing 1gram dabs your setup is fucking retarded

I can only get my hands on bud/flower can I made concentrates myself?

Once you go dab, you can't smoke bud, because it just won't work. Amirite?

I've only smoked full melt bubble hash, but never taken a dab, any similarities?

Whos wakin n bakin rite now?

My problem with weed is that it runs out.

I have similar issues from time to time. Just makes an already awkward situation more awkward because you're baked. Trust me, weed can make you anxious. It happens to everyone at least once every now and then.

Some but not too many. I've had wax with similar taste to full melt but I'd say they're pretty different for the most part. Love me some full melt tho.

me and my girls setup

Just smoked some keef cones

I got that bong cheap off a friend because he had some fines he had to pay off and it came with the banger. I usually just use it for flower but my buddy has my glass straw so this is all I have for wax atm. I plan on buying myself a smaller rig when I can get up to a head shop again.

You don't need a grinder, it won't work on good bud, only on bone dry shit.

Two basic bongs with no diffusion? Also they're dirty.

MFLB is a bad vaporizer.

This. Only moon rocks hit. But I find more taste now in the weed obviously, but yeah it don't do shit. It's literally just blowing smoke. I'm on a budget and I get 20$ grams of shatter. It's decent. It lasts

Iktfb

Ugh.. why anyone would do that to their tolerances I don't understand.

I've been smoking daily for years and still get high as fuck with flowers. And since I sell, I'd lose all my customers if I turned my buds into extracts, no one would buy them.

MFLB was my first vape, it was given to me as a gift. Its great for on the go and great for keef kits, other than that, I do agree its shitty, hence why I got myself the Da Vinci

You ever had that dense sticky bud? Like gorilla glue? Way better to use a grinder imho.

I use a shot glass and some fiskars microtip scissors, grinders just get stuck with sticky bud.

We should all start a group somewhere for discussion and just general being able to chat with someone when you're stoned and bored. Too often am I at home alone bored and high with no one to talk to and no good stoner thread.

I'm sure tinychat is full of 420 rooms, but it's difficult to get into the chat when everyone always seems to know eachother.

Not if you have a nice grinder. Just gotta buy quality. My Santa Cruz never has any issues with stuck bud.

Make a kik group chat

agreed, I find shitty grinder have pockets for sticky bud to collect, my Zeus bolt has never had that problem.

Well if they work then use them I guess, I strongly dislike grinders.

Yeah the tolerance to weed bums me out.

I buy my shatter from shops yo I don't make it...anymore ha

The initial investment kinda sucks but once you have one you're hella thankfull.

need to try a modern grinder if you think bud gets stuck in them.

Dude, just get a fucking pen or e nail. I've got a Doctor Dabber I got online. Kraysdeals dot com has a ton of shit stupid cheap. I hate the whole actual setup bullshit for dabbing.

Have some more of my litle rig

these are my peices but I haven't had anything to put in them in a while

I've saved up so much keef I don't know what to do with it

No thanks I have my shot glass and high quality Fiskars scissors. The shot glass fits more bud than a grinder any way.

turn it into pucks and sell em

that's not even kief, it's got a shit load of plant material in there.

I have an enail. I just don't use it much as the adaptor stinks of dmt.

Nothing is more pathetic than a person whose entire life revolves around WEED

agreed smoking weed isn't bad at all imo if you don't get weird about it

I doubt anyone on heres entire life revolves around weed, just good middle ground conversation for everyone in the thread. Nothing better to do atm hombre.

Anyone have tips for hiding weed smell in a room or on the go?

I disagree because there is so much worse things to do or be obsessed about

Smoke odor eliminater, use a spoof when smoking, keep in a smell proof container, keep towel under the door and window open blowing smoke out the window when smoking, etc.

yeah don't be underaged
or kill your parents

bout to rip this beast. but the other user is right, small = flavor saver

Roll a joint of pure kief and dip it in lean.

That's a damn nice piece of glass. But like I said I plan on buying a smaller rig asap just nothing else to smoke my wax out of atm.

>going to open a dispensary

Trips names it.

i dont rep no china, all my bongs designer, i aint got no problems, im just bein honest, i stay ballin, catchin net, im flexin, on the court and off it, smokin chronic through my double shower nexus, bet its fuckin spotless

hell no it still works, the point is i had to quit and this is the only thing i can use. plus i get to eat it too

holy shit youre an idiot

complete waste. youre also a moron.

Heady's head space?

Terrapin greens

Be honest. How much better is that bong than my $250 Grav Labs bong?

Is a bong that costs as much as a used car going to smoke better than a mid-range bong or is it more about the artist who made it, the aesthetics and being able to show off your fancy piece?

The most expensive piece i've ever hit was a thousand dollar dab rig that hit worse than a nectar collector and ever since I've been hesitant to spend more than a few hundred dollars on something I usually end up breaking.

How much do you guys feel weed affects your intelligence? I'm talking about the brain fog, decreased vocabulary and shoddy memory. I've definitely noticed in the past few years I've been smoking a small decline (harder to find words that fit specific situations, forgetting movie titles/jokes) stuff like that. I think it's very minor but it still is very much an issue.

>have 5500 dollars
>not investing that into craft beer stock and smoking out of a gatorade bottle

fucking millennials

its not going to.... its a functional bong thats pretty. You gav labs scares me though how the hell do you clean that thing.

this rips excellent, its a salt ripcurl beaker but at that point over 1k its usually aesthetics most pieces over 500 dollars function excellent, some pieces i have for way less some people prefer but my favorite will always be my UV salt.

Are you from cali

youtu.be/AMZLJQi2NEk

how do you get it?

I've met dabbers who told me they can't get high on flowers anymore.

Why am I an idiot? For selling bud to people that want to buy bud?

Hmu I'm selling $5/g
That sticky green

stick a cleaning plug in the downstem and fill it with 90% isopropyl alcohol, let it sit overnight, drain it, shoot some hot water through it, add more alcohol, let it sit while i'm at work, shoot more hot water through it and enjoy a clean bong.

thanks for the info. what's that piece on the far left?

Clean your bong man, that is gross.

Buy a bottle of 99% isopropyl alcohol from Amazon (it's like $10), put some in your bong with sea salt, shake for a minute, and blam clean as new.

No excuse for gross bongs and pipes.

Look up the rosin technique

rasta tripod by boroboy

rosin is bullshit

Stoners are pieces of shit

go to a smoke shop and find a glass tube that can accept a butane can at one end and buy the purest butane you can find, several cans.

make sure you make it outside somewhere well-ventilated, set up a fan if you can, and away from any potential source of ignition. butane is highly flamable and people kill themselves all the time making wax indoors.

the ideal location to make wax is on top of a deserted hill on a mildly windy day after a light rain. just keep that in mind.

ABSOLUTELY NO SMOKING ANYWHERE NEAR WHERE YOU'RE WORKING

get at least an ounce of pot and stuff the tube with nugs, then cover the open end with cheesecloth and rubber band it in place. fill the other end of the tube with 2-3 cans of butane. collect the wax in a bowl.

take out the pot, grind it all, and then fill the tube again. repeat the process, and collect this wax in a fresh bowl.

if you can get one, heat the wax for at least 48 hours in a vacuum chamber to extract the butane. if not, heat it in a double boiler until it melts uniformly without crackling, sparking or any chemical taste on a dab nail.

again, you should do this outside. for this stage simply running an extension cord outside, cooking with a hot plate and running a fan should suffice.

when you've finished heating it, pour it on a sheet of parchment paper and stick it in the freezer to cool.

if you want to get fancy, you can and should, but if you follow these instructions and look up tutorials you'll be making quality wax cheap and easy.

Best set up i can muster at the moment in oz

One of my favorite pieces. Don't own it anymore but man it ripped. Double-bore stem8

wow so many faggots in hear