Why aren't you killing yourself today, Sup Forums?

Why aren't you killing yourself today, Sup Forums?

Who says Im not?

Cause I'm a pussy

cmon faggot help me calculate my GPA

Cause I can't :€

faggit ill the desk nigger tomorrow

Same here, man... That and my doge would miss me. Seriously the only two reasons. Got a loaded .357 ready to go any time but I just can't do it.

Cause it's kinda expensive

I'm trying to figure out a problem. After I solve it I'll off myself, promise.

I ask myself this every day

Because I posted this, and got this get

because alcohol makes my problems go away just fine

Not even that works for me anymore.

How can I drink myself to sleep if I kill myself?

Already killed myself yesterday.

did you die???

I think I had an extra life.

does it make it worse? haven't gotten there yet, get drunk every night and laugh at shit on Sup Forums till i pass out in front of the computer, then go to work and repeat

I want to die
But
I want to want to live

Fucking alcohol, man. I was doing that too until about a month ago. Now I just can't get drunk anymore. I mean, I get drunk, but I don't feel it. Shit sucks.

Good question, to be honest. I dont know.

Because 1) my life is good, 2) I'm not a degenerate, and 3) I don't have depression

Because I'm not a selfish asshole. Oh, wait. I'm on Sup Forums.

because im not a piece of shit that thinks the answer to everything is killing yourself.
/thread

Because I'm happier now than I was four years ago. Plus I promised my best bro that I wouldn't, he saved my life

Cause I crowdfund awesome shit OP, and have good friends to talk to about my tribulations. I suggest you do the same.

I really want this next cup of coffee. Also, the sun.

because my little baby sister wrote a poem who knows when, and i wasn't meant to ever see it, but i found it by chance and it was about how she wished i would get better one day and smile more. and so everyday i try a little harder to be happy and positive and i take my medication and do things but every night when i am alone in bed it all falls apart and i just stare at the wall in the dark until the sun rises and she tells me good morning and i get up and try even harder to be normal

I'm a pussy so I won't use anything but a gun.
Also can't afford a gun.

what makes you think the doggo likes you faggot?

What is that problem?

Same. Does anyone here wanna shoot me?

>Airsoft gun tab
Really nigger

I think I might get the girl of my dreams :)