still here

You will be missed.

When I dip you dip I dip

Azusa Nakano Claimed

I know my fortune
>fuck customers tomorrow, I have lrep and cleaning to do

Claim...

I get bored.
Seeing the same people act the same way, I like to be a "stressor". People's reactions intrigue me. It has to do with my own lack of understanding of emotions and the crawling darkness in the back of my head whispering and sometimes screaming that I'm just a fake and that I don't know who I really am.
>also it's funny

"Sorry I tried to take your beef jerky"

Chisame Nakano claimed.

She's been in one episode so far but I've already waifu'd her.

I read Aizawa's post in this voice
youtu.be/KSCkbSNpR6o?t=3m3s
Good! I'll be waiting
Man.. That sucks. You know what they say, the blood of the covenant is thicker than the water of the womb
I did absolutely nothing interesting today~

Sometimes

Well good luck with tomorrow, seriously.
Damn, that sucks. You gunna make it through?
I know how you feel. I get the ass end when it comes to my family on just about everything. I'm living in a small corner of the garage and get bitched out about not doing day time chores (yard work and the like) despite the fact I have a night time schedule to keep. The best thing you can do is just keep tabs on who's your "family", and who's your family. If that makes any sense.

Also, to everyone, yes this thread edition is essentially me saying I'll do tarot readings for anyone that's wants some. Just for this thread though, okay?

Milinda claim

kek I've never done rapids but that shit does look fun. I've done a lot of rivers and a few lakes.

The one who is tied up at the end? I never would have guessed. kek

Top fucking kek Shinoa.

Might take some pics out on the water tomorrow. I will post some for ya.

Toppest of keks.

Oh yeah in that case fuck it, might as well chill. Stilling working on those practices?

Oh you.

He didn't finish it did he?

FUCK

Hell yeah, just think of how great it'll look now. If not that how about a remastered Battlefront 2 ::^)

Kill me, it's never going to happen is it? :(

>Best idol claimed

Posting for the tarot reading.

sorry i was late responding, btw kinect is sht.
i was watching boku no pico, i have to finish all 3episodes as a dare

oh well i think i see where you are coming from and im sorry that you think that. I feel that way because i wont live up to expectations so i get nervous and i am undeserving of such things as adoration

Claiming Uraraka Ochako

Boku no literally means "My" but I can see where the bias comes from. In that case, she's from My Hero Academia.

It's like being on a roller coaster, except your life is in your own hands

Captcha was waffles.

I would like to have my tarot reading, thank you~
Thanks! I hope I'll be up to see it
YES

Ugh thats like 70% of my days the summer it kind of picks up cuz my friends are back. OH my friend decided to drop out of college. Not a good idea but I mean he can do what he likes I guess

Really I feel like that would be the first guess actually haha, when we finish the next one I will show you guys

Nahhhh the waitress didnt even ask if he wanted a box she cam over with a box and gave him the smug smile we both just died laughing

>A loli on a CBR1000RR
user please, she's going to flip that bike in a heartbeat.
The lessons? I have to, but that's all on the desktop. I never transferred it all over to the external. I'm 78% sure my laptop wouldn't handle the emulator well.
Ask your question, unless you just want a general future reading!
>Yes and No questions are doable, but very basic
>To keep myself from getting swarmed like my own threads, one question per waifu.

>Makoto

I wont need luck, Im closing the kitchen early to do the cleaning. Its more the hours Im working. 7-5 sucks.

I will take a reading though.

General future read, I guess. Also forgot pic.

Akiko claimed

In overwatch with Karen whom is a shit healer

>as a dare.
You don't have to lie.
Compliments feel entirely awkward to me now. Im sure it's just because I have absolutely no idea how a normal person feels or if I'm not normal. It's very confusing!
>yay
General reading is fine.

Well I dropped out of college. Mainly because most of my classes were pro-feminist ones. I don't like to be "educated" with bullshit kek
But I'm going to a military college next year so it's alright I guess
Now you miss the dedicated heal-slut, don't you~

The finest apology gift ever. It seems you two are the ones that replied. Or is it fate? Hmmm?~~
>

Dude a remastered battlefront two is what we needed. I'll pay $60 like a happy mothers fucker

I've... Actually never heard that before. But I guess it makes sense.

Yeah, I've already done that. I have to do my brothers chores and mine sometimes because they don't respect my mom as much as I do. I'm the only one of us that actually has a job too. So I do mine + theirs + my job which is overnight schedule. And they can't even cook for themselves. Well one can but waits for my mom to cook.

Hehe
>I fucking love that outfit
>And you call me the princess...

#
The finest apology gift ever. It seems you two are the ones that replied. Or is it fate? Hmmm?~~
>

Dude a remastered battlefront two is what we needed. I'll pay $60 like a happy stoner buying a box of thin mints for $20

Chisame is fine, man! She's been racing bikes her whole life.

She only rides a NSF100 so... She might flip it.

How did you get pass the captcha you
>robot

I thought it was a popular saying...
They're overloading ya with work! Imma be honest, I feel like most of your family are really shitty people in general
>nd you call me the princess
Well I do too :^)
Thank you! I'll probably be there in the afternoon

>

But see you actually have a plan, he doesnt have one he is just gonna work, and I mean I guess that is okay but the job he has is at the same place as me and he makes alot less than I do

Thats funny I feel like I am very obvious, big overweight white guy with long hair haha feels good to not be obvious. I will, its about finding ghosts. That is all you are gonna get out of me

i dont think ive had a compliment in forever so you know. I think you are rather interesting in a good way

>

Nothing beats my waifu you're all shit cunts

>The Empress - Upright
Your emotional and financial needs will be met. You are entering a time of peace and happiness!
>The Hermit - Upright
You need a time to retreat and relax in solitude. Maybe take a trip and travel somewhere.
>The Hanged Man - Reversed
You're hung up on something in your life. Stuck in a sense. You need to let go of any situations that are unsatisfactory.
How old are they? If they're old enough to get jobs for themselves, I'd straight out tell them until they get one, you're not doing ANY chores or favors for them. And if they have a problem with it they can fuck off.
Is that who showed up in the latest episode? I haven't been keeping up on anything this season since week 5.

NO
O

Damnnn. Haha, this must of happened a few times then.

Kek, my bad getting it confused with my game. Eh fair enough, 78 is a pretty high number.

Of course I do, you're wonderful.

>Or is it fate
Who knows~

Kek, that analogy. I know right? It's the same with Infinity Ward. Remaster MW2 and you can break the fucking bank.

Lel, this is new.

Ill try as soon as I can to relax. Not gonna happen anytime soon though.we may be quiet but in 2 weeks Im solo for 2 weeks.

I think I'm less interesting than everyone else. Everyone is special and has good traits or bad traits. These traits affect everyone everywhere all the time with very small things, a kid chews gum in school and spits it out on the sidewalk outside, which the principal steps on while walking the grounds, where he notices it at the mall, where he ducks to check his shoe as a ladder swings over his head!
>an extreme but possible case used simply as an example

I just kinda, am. So I force myself into doing things to others, so I see how they react, then I mimic them.
>love you
Shiro stahp
Sounds about right

Nah, the lessons are only on the PSP emulated one. I was gunna go play some of the Love Live one and further the story a bit, but I got side tracked by doing tarots you see...

Cause I am human!

Dude I want a remastered finest hour!

My right eye hurts and have a milky vision in it

I'm calling it a night now. Good night everybody. Hope you have sweet dreams of your waifu

No rikka as much as Iover you as a frenemy, I will not join the one eyed club!

>night bun!
>sweet kisses

Prove it!
>Show us your belly button!

Where are you from? I I might have heard the first part but definitely not the second part with the womb and all. My brothers are assholes. They have no respect for my mom and don't help her unless they benefit from it. One of my brothers calls her a bad mother and that shit pissed me off so hard I swear I wanted to do something. Honestly if I wasn't related to them I wouldn't want to know them.

They are older than me. I've told my mom to kick out everyone from the house if they aren't helping or at least supporting themselves, which they don't do, but she doesn't want to because she's worried about them being unable to take care of themselves.
>your cards sound JoJo related.

Kek maybe.

But your not allowed to. Only Maki can.
Sounds good! I think I will be back home around 4 US Central time.

kek

Sounds awesome! I look forward to it!

Awh. Thanks qt

Nice pantsu.

Jojo based stands off the cards

Perhaps you will rethink that in the morning frenemy, nah, its not for everyone, I hope you have sweet dreams!

It happens alot actually but its pretty funny when it does.

Like my frenemy I think I am gonna go to bed too. Have a great night guys! Goodnight my boat and goodnight to the soft couple! And to everyone else sleep tight and sweet dreams

I wish the same to you bro.
Germany if my memory serves me right.

>Shiro

zzz

Hmm...
>chances of dying from w-w rafting are 1 in 1,000,000
>chances of dying from 1 in 300,000,000

We can do this.

I really would recommend just hopping on and going somewhere on the bike when you're able. It'll do you wonders, I can tell.
The cards haven't failed me yet!
Then that's the best you can do. Cut them off from your own help, and watch as they really start faltering. They'll try to depend more on your mom. It'll suck for her, but sometimes parents need to realize that they can't baby their kids forever!
>Also, never seen JoJo. I do legit tarot!

Fuck yeah! Lets go hit the big shit! Gotta find a waterfall dropoff too!

>Milinda

i dont want a ship
i dont think ive heard of people doing that and i think it is a different way of thinking and love is a strong word

youtube.com/watch?v=2HjLN1TA3bc

I should be sleeping..

Sharp rocks at the bottom?

Time for some Amatsu shitty wisdom sharing session!
I feel like as long as you make the correct income for the lifestyle you wanna have, then you're rich in my eyes~
Maybe your friend is rich, who know?
>You are entering a time of peace and happiness
wew lad, exactly what I need kek
Thanks for the reading!
YES
E
S
Goodnight lil' smug~
People keep saying "blood is thicker than water" but keep forgetting the other parts. That might be why you never heard of it
I'm from Canada~
Yeah, your brothers are fucking grade-A cumwastes
Hope you'll get out of there soon
Aww..
Too lazy to convert, I'll see ya tomorrow anyway kek
Goodnight!
Goodnight(?)

>Finest Hour
O shit forgot all about this one. Yes, that'd be amazing!
>That first level

Hope you feel better tomorrow man, sleep tight.

Ok now I can distinguish them. Nah keep those cards coming, they're interesting

Don't mention it.

It gets better and better every time

Sleep tight Rikka!

You should be grinding on Destiny.

If I grind in destiny, I wont be sleeping

Yup.

kek oh well. I will see you then.

If you insist

Bring it on

I don't like this way of thinking, it makes me doubt my own existence.
>maybe I'm crazy and just can't tell.
Is it a strong word? Some people say it so easily. It's hard to say some times though for others. When I say it it feels hollow, almost like greeting someone on the street, something that you need to say to keep up appearances.
You should be dreaming about me!

youtu.be/24Eh2-DZTgQ
Hard to do where I am right now.

My pleasure, glad you got a good reading!
Haha, I used to do threads every night here a few months back. But after they devolved into "Will I get laid?" and "Does she love me?" for the whole thread, for a week straight, I stopepd doing them. Yes and No questions are no fun because it's just drawing 3 cards to get a yes, no, maybe for each one.

And which cards are these? Where do they originate from?

Ah yeah, that does sound familiar
>familiar
>family
>you are my family

I'm not trying to kill my mom though, lately she's been realizing more that she's going to need to do it if they don't fix themselves.

Ah, that's sounds way more familiar to me now
>familiar
>family
>you are my family
They are older than me so they'll probably leave before I do, sadly. I can't even relate to them in the slightest. I do t do anything that they do other than the basic necessities of life.

Why dream when you're already here~

youtube.com/watch?v=IEf8yhhxr2g

Dreams don't have restrictions~

youtube.com/watch?v=mWxtaztExFc
youtube.com/watch?v=zpUbGYBJ2_4

maybe

That may be so~ But I'm not one to fall asleep so easily

>Reference game strong... kek

Alright everyone, Im off for the night. Gotta get some rest to Kayak tomorrow. Night all

>20/20 waifu claim

Just checking in. Won't be around for long. How is everyone?

What if you were sleeping next to me?

Just kinda try to drop her hints then, until she finally understands that she NEEDS to do it. I'm not super great with emotional stuff, so all I can really do is give you logical advice.
Night Milinda!
Pretty good, how about yourself?

youtu.be/b8HO6hba9ZE

youtu.be/QPntjTPWgKE

as soon as i start feeling better i fucking make my mom cry
why does this happen to me

>

That changes everything

Mirai! I was hoping you would show up soon!
Glad I didn't close my window out yet. Almost missed you. Thanks for checking in

no1curr

>p-panties~

Shouldnt you be dead?

>second!

And goodnight to you, fellow-thrillseeker

Only 4 u~

well i think you are real even if it doesnt mean that much. for others no but i would like to think so

Friendly reminder that Tracer is cancer

already ded inside

That's the point :^)

Is this the Phantom Pain we're supposed to experience?

But I do~

Oh really? Wonder if I ever stumbled in one by accident. Yeah that's the mindset of Sup Forums alright. Those seem easy enough.

Yo Mirai, things are ok over here. How about you?

I've been better. A lot better. Someone I don't know?

Mili! How are you, Love? I had just noticed you were leaving. Don't let me stop you if you're going to bed.
>

Next up, outside

Lol I have to get up by 8:30am to pick up my badge for con

>[Breathing intensifies]
I'd like to think so too. Thanks for validating my existence a little
>:3

How you holding up friend? Haven't seen you on here in a while, except for the occasional dropping in.