Ask a vegan anything

Ask a vegan anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

theallanimalvegan.com/vegan-celebrity-news/patrik-baboumian/
time.com/4344556/mount-everest-death-climbing-vegan/
youtube.com/watch?v=OUPhRYi_caY
youtube.com/watch?v=c9wjNDkTT2o
youtube.com/watch?v=7Vohz__7wtU
news.com.au/lifestyle/health/diet/man-eats-nothing-but-potatoes-for-a-year/news-story/cefe4064426c48a61c72bb27f04504d3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why are you such a fucking pussy?

Your picture is fucking stupid. It starts out with a an oft-repeated, valid question.. and doesn't even begin to answer it.

Where do you get your fucking protein, and other shit?

Why do you think I'd want to ask you anything?

I like how the pic doesn't actually answer the question, just skirts around it by going "l-look, here's a strong vegan!"

Where DOES he get his protein from?

Is a father who is kind and gentle to his kids a pussy? Is someone who works at an animal shelter a pussy? Being compassionate towards weaker beings makes you a stronger man.

All nutrients needed for the human body either can be found in plant foods or produced in the body, except b12 which is very easily supplemented. This is not my opinion, it's a fact.

Eating cum

Why do vegans make such poor arguments?
There are some great arguments for veganism, the ecological and economical arguments are rational and sound.
Why then do vegans often use pseudoscientific nonsense and unverifiable bullshit in order to press your belief system?

Further, do you not think veganism is a white supremacist ideology because it eliminates the choice of primarily non-white people to live their traditional cultural life? Is it not overwhelmingly privileged because you have the choice to be picky about your food?

Because you just did.

theallanimalvegan.com/vegan-celebrity-news/patrik-baboumian/

"He told us that his main protein sources are: soy-milk, soy-protein-powder, tofu, nuts and beans."

Found the vegan.

Why do people throw their diets down peoples throat in the first place? Who fucking knows.
I for one disconnect from conversations like that shit. I eat what I eat to be healthy and supplement my workouts. And other times I eat to be happy like motherfuckin tacobell.

If you feel bad for animals slaughtered by humans, what about the animals in the wild that get viciously torn apart and often eaten alive by predators?

Made sure we knew he was a vegan, typical shit.

The B12 should be enough. Why choose to not eat what your body obviously needs? Worse yet, how can you think that's a good, healthy idea?

That's insanity.

The first two questions are loaded. What are these irrational arguments supposedly based in pseudoscience that you speak of?

As far as the last two questions: all oppression is inextricably linked. Veganism is a logical step after anti-racism. Vegan activists do not focus on tribal societies, they focus on people who do have the privilege to make food choices, and thus have the responsibility to make the ethical choices.

time.com/4344556/mount-everest-death-climbing-vegan/

>Humans were not meant to eat meat
Surely you've heard this one.

>A vegan diet is categorically healthier
Interesting stuff, needs more research.

>The human body can't digest meat
it does though, quite happily.

>vegan societies have existed for millennia
Again, interesting stuff. Not enough evidence for it. Even Indians eat more meat than you'd think. Hell, even Jainists have been known to cause the death of a few animals.

He's choosing to eat B12. Which his body needs. Which is why he's choosing to eat B12. Because his body needs it. The fuck you care where he gets it from?

Being a vegan is a luxury diet, and a privilege of living in modern society where plants can be grown an shipped all year long. In the past, it would have been impossible to survive on such a diet, unless you lived in certain areas of the world.

Because our food choices have consequences IE contributing the torture and murder of billions of animals and the degradation of the planet.

Those animals do what they need to survive. We don't need meat or animal products to survive and be healthy.

Basing your whole diet off of one nutrient is insanity, when a plant based diet has been proven to decrease chances of chronic disease and early death. There is zero evidence that b12 supplements are unhealthy. You know that cows used for meat are supplemented with b12?

I have to admit, this is pretty funny. Still doesn't negate all the successful vegan athletes out there.

Was it difficult to come out as a faggot?

you can live on just potatoes dude. potatoes are vegan.
potatoes grow anywhere can store for months

I'm not saying your diet should be insane amounts of meat. I don't think humans are meant to live off of meat, only that meat is a necessary part of our diet.

Besides, meat itself isn't bad.. it's how it's prepared, processed, etc.

There are all kinds of plants that aren't good for you, that you can't eat, etc. That doesn't mean all plants are bad.

But that guy is a dirty Muslim so who even cares what he looks like.

Why vegan, why not just vegetarian ?

so like you dating a vegetable or is it like a sexual thing just

You can live of just potatoes for a few months, but you'll get kwashiorkor eventually.

why not raise your own animals for meat, killing them yourself so you have full understanding of your actions?

Kys

Jesus, only a sjw cuck would actually believe and then regurgitate all that disproven bullshit. No fuck you, I wont link all of that for you, information is freely available, you are just too dense and lazy to go find it.

Kill yourself, you fucking parasite on the world.

I'm not going to take the time to address all these claims as some of them are shoddy, but I will say that the two leading causes of death in the western world are cancer and heart disease caused by atherosclerosis. Processed meat is a class 1 carcinogen. Atherosclerosis is caused by cholesterol and saturated fat, which are much, much lower in plant food.

I don't disagree with this, but that doesn't make it a less rational, healthy, and compassionate decision now.

checkd kekd and erect

>easily supplemented

Here's your problem vegan. If you have to supplement it then I don't want it.

I'm still an animal, a biological creature that happens to be an omnivore by nature. You can not stop me from eating meat.
Deal with it.

But then again, I have nothing against you limiting your diet. It's your personal choice, let's keep it that way.

ill take the bait, why is every vegan I meet have some form of poor malnutrition, either their teeth are all fucked, their skin is shitty, they look like they are out of aushcwitz, and one thing they all have in common is their brain appears to be rotten. They just spout idealistic bullshit which they have read on the internet or heard off other stoopid fucking idiots and taken it as fact without any critical thinking.

I mean if we had vegan scientists and engineers armageddon would ensue, planes would fall out of the sky, power plants would all blow up, mass hysteria because they thought that so and so and so keeps the plane in the air not the airofoil or engines, and gravity becomes less if we all work together and BELIEVE!

I just stopped by to let you know that Patrik Baboumian ate meat and took steroids for years as a powerlifter before switching to a vegan diet.

Good luck finding a powerlifter who started training as a vegan.

How do you know if someone is vegan?

Wtf ? You do realise that not milking cows/goats will just make their tit sore. I literally can't see anything wrong with making diaries.

What's the cuck culture like?

Sure, though the healthiest diets in the modern world are coastal Japanese and Mediterranean, with correspondingly low cancer and heart disease.
Sure they eat a lot less animal than the average American, but a percentage of the diet comes from animal fat and meat.

you hit all your daily requirements for all vitamins and minerals every single day without supplementing?
you eat fatty fish every day? you eat a spectrum of vegetables and fruit every day? no you fucking don't. you're likely deficient in vitamin D, magnesium, and EPA/DHA like most americans (and humans)

Do you think its a biological desire that makes us eat meat? If so how can you go against that evolutionary necessity? Does it make vegans somehow stronger as people to resist that urge? Or are you just morally superior to meat eaters as a personality trait?

when they die climbing mountains on what is basically an expensive bitch fit.

I get the arguments against industrialized dairy farming. The cows are crowded, the effluent concentration is bad for the environment and the cattle can be stressed and injured by the equipment.
I do not, however, see anything ethically wrong with having a cow or goat or ten and milking them.

All body building vegans look different than normal body builders weird fucks.

>171 cm

Manlet.

>only that meat is a necessary part of our diet.
Except it's not.

Look up footage how dairy cows and egg chickens in factory farms are treated and you will understand. Their lives are a living hell, and they are eventually killed when they stop producing eggs or milk.

No adult in the western world who eats a calorie sufficient diet has ever gotten kwashiorkor. None. Ever. Feel free to try to prove me wrong.

Lmao, making all these claims with zero evidence. I'm positive that I have easily done 10x the amount of research about a vegan diet and animal agriculture than you have.

>"But where do you get your protein from?"
From the massive amount of dick sucking that all vegans do.

What general moral philosophy would you say you subscribe to, since veganism could be arrived at from a few different approaches?

>works at an animal shelter
>doesn't work with hands

And you call yourself a man

> Except it's not.

OH FOR FUCKS SAKE.

I'M OUT.

THIS FUCKER JUST IGNORES REALITY.

when can you stop posting?

>No adult in the western world who eats a calorie sufficient diet has ever gotten kwashiorkor.
Okay. That's as well as may be.
Nobody has ever had a healthy diet consuming SOLELY potatoes. None. Ever. Feel free to try to prove me wrong.

so you like vegetables huh?

Considering how often weight lifters lie about taking steroids, do you really expect anybody to trust their claim that they don't eat meat?

>Sure they eat a lot less animal than the average American

Probably only because they eat a lot less everything than the average American, with the exception of vegetables.

also, how do you know if someone is a vega? dont worry, theyll tell you because their pretencious fucktards who think its a lifechoice that gives their otherwise bland personality an 'edgy' angle.

Also your all such idealistic fucks brown nosing each other you speak of ethics? well what about quinoa? that shits delicious and is native to the peruvian mountains, know what happened when you snooty fuckers started boasting about 'qui-nwawawaow' at each others dinner parties. you shot the fucking price up, so the stable grain of these small villages is now exported and the people who have been eating it for millenia can no longer afford to. God I fucking hate vegans almost as much as I hate muslims.

Soy mimics estrogen in males.
He won't look like that forever.

>I'm positive that I have easily done 10x the amount of research about a vegan diet and animal agriculture than you have

If that was true you wouldn't still be shitposting. Searching soley for more shit propgated by self serving retards to back up what yoy want to believe is not research.

dont worry, theyll tell you within 15 seconds of meeting them

You realize if everyone on earth becomes a vegan, we will only be eating the animals food faster? They'll starve dumbass. There needs to be SOME balance.

No need to
You will tell us anyway

this

I found out where vegans get their protein from.

Where do you get your recipes? Most of the food I cook sucks.

Stop shitposting carrots

Life time supply of Vegan Protein

>Because our food choices have consequences IE contributing the torture and murder of billions of animals and the degradation of the planet.
>contributing the torture and murder of billions of animals
>torture and murder of billions of animals
>torture and murder
>billions of animals
Oy vey, you delusional faggot. Please, allow me to prove you wrong.

youtube.com/watch?v=OUPhRYi_caY
youtube.com/watch?v=c9wjNDkTT2o
youtube.com/watch?v=7Vohz__7wtU

There are plenty of vegetarians though who exist and live long lives. That completely debunks the idea of it being a necessary part of the diet.

funny you say that, im up in yorkshire and went to a automated dairy farm. shit was awesome, cows were happy, not crowded, there was a machine that had like a turnstyle and kept logs of each one of the cows chipped so that it could tell if they needed milking or when their last tug was. it would dispense food, use laser triggered guiding system to clean udders and place the suckers. cows were well hapy.

that isnt really fair tho, we dont hunt in the wild we keep them in pens

>animals being raised in a factory to be killed
>animals hunting each other in the wild

time for bed user

Ethical vegans are emotional people, which is why they care so much about the plight of the animals.

Emotional people are not logical people, they make emotional arguments, even if there is a logical argument, because that is the thought process which applies to and works on them.

Am a vegan, fucking hate other vegans.

your dad is gay

news.com.au/lifestyle/health/diet/man-eats-nothing-but-potatoes-for-a-year/news-story/cefe4064426c48a61c72bb27f04504d3

why is it essential you stupid fuck

>weaker beings

faggot just you try fight a cow and see who the weaker being is

so you like vegetables huh?

do you spit or swallow?

Keep eating your dirt. I'll stick to a juicy, real steak while you chew on dry cardboard tofu.

Noone likes vegans, you are more annoying than feminists.

hey veganism is the new christianity brah, hey here is this rgument debunking your theories with actual scientific research.

vegan 'god put those bones their to test our faith'

but that had nothing to do with the question?!?!?

VEGANS are to eat NO meat.
VEGETARIANS may eat SOME meat like fish.
This is supposed to be a cockmongler, er vegan thread.

B12 isn't naturally produced by other animals in the first place. It comes from soil and water. If you only are organic produce, you could hypothetically get adequate b12.

Confirmation bias. Anecdotal evidence. There are plenty of happy, healthy vegans.

Vegans make up like 1% of the population.

Yeah because their milk is supposed to be drank by their offspring, not milked by human hands.

I think humans have a biological desire to eat sufficient calories and nutrients. If you get those from a plant based diet, any other craving is just psychological.

Sorry for the slow responses, I'm typing on my phone keyboard. Will get to as many questions as I can.

who fucking cares, animals are tasty

You idiot veganism is the best logical option, so regardless of whether you are emotional or logical it is the best choice.

>logic
best for your health

best for the environment

>emotional
pls dont hurt the animals

You are a fucking stupid vegan.

>being this uneducated on what saturated fat is
Tropical fats, fats in nuts, legumes etc are all saturated fat. And go through just as much processing as going to the grocery store and buying a rib eye steak.

Meat doesn't cause cancer or heart disease, processed foods and everything between the meat counter and fresh produce do.

lol because theres no protein in potatoes right? about 8% protein.

Babies need a shitload of protein to grow big and strong right.. human breast milk is 5% protein.

eat enough potatoes and youll get enough protein.

>Dietitians Association of Australia spokeswoman Charlene Grosse said you couldn’t get all the necessary nutrients from one food.

fantastic argument, there.

>From eating just potatoes, a person will not consume enough fatty acids, omega-3 or protein.

Both quoted from that very article.

he doesnt hold the world heavyweight log lift record you stupid cunt, the mountain warms up with his records. also, steroids

OP another one of the 1% is here to help you

Try to fight a gun onionguy

hey cuntface your didnt answer my question

No you retard, the distinction between vegetarian and vegan is that vegans go beyond not eating meat and also don't eat other animal products like milk and cheese.

how many celery men does it take to fight a grown russian drunk on rage belly full of piggies and vodkers?

Dont you just love that Neil deGrasse Tyson?

You need amino acids that you can't get from vegetables only found in meat. Didn't read the thread but fuck you Joe rogan said that shit so I'm right

>171cm
why even include the picture?

Less than 2% protein in potato by weight.

>Cholesterol only risk factor of arteriosclerosis

>Ignoring IGF-1 and Heme Iron

I'm not making an argument m8, just posted it because I remembered that story and it was humorous in the context. Nobody in the thread is advocating eating nothing but potatoes.

Do you think its a biological desire that makes us eat meat? If so how can you go against that evolutionary necessity? Does it make vegans somehow stronger as people to resist that urge? Or are you just morally superior to meat eaters as a personality trait?