I love you, Poland

I love you, Poland

Other urls found in this thread:

google.pl/maps/@50.435856,17.769783,1337m/data=!3m1!1e3?hl=pl
newsweek.pl/polska/posel-pis-chce-wyslac-wojsko-na-slask-przeciwko-autonomii,artykuly,397370,1.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

that's indonesia

helo kraków, no /scn/ thread today?

Not from me, I'm too tired to write in Spanish 2bh

tired of work or tired of party? if I can ask :3

Party yesterday + work today

k then

captcha: huszar ville

>tfw CP pole is blessing this thread with his presence

but why

>68743423
Good post

nice photo, where is this

hi

because there's no reason to not do it

Moszna Castle, upper Silesia

helloings

>Moszna Castle
haahhahahaha

>Moszna
wew

I didn't realize of the meaning of its name until you posted this

who was the genious who named it that?

Wow that is close to me, I used to sometimes ride bus by it to uni in Opole, that village is a dump but the castle is nice

And please don't call it Upper Silesia, those filthy creatures don't belong in Opolskie

well, I refer to the evidence

> that village is a dump
is it that bad? lots of commieblocks?

k, and how it should be called then?

>well, I refer to the evidence
moszna in polish is scrotum

>who was the genious who named it that?
Silesians of course

yeah, that's why I asked who was the genious who named it

well Tbh scrotum is a pretty good symbol of safety
it protects what's inside

It's just 2 roads with small houses and abandoned restaurant by the main road
google.pl/maps/@50.435856,17.769783,1337m/data=!3m1!1e3?hl=pl

Opolskie region is distinct from the polluted coal mining Mordor of Silesia and we definitely don't identify as Silesians

Polska barzo dobra, nie smerod, nie zle, bardzo dobra.

In German it's Moschen, which doesn't mean scrotum. Somebody had fun polonizing the name in 1945 I guess

I don't get why so much bully to silesians, desu

>Moszna apartments
>stadnina koni Moszna
wew

and nobody cared enough to change it, really makes you think

We bully silesians cause they are dirty wannabe germans who hate Poland

agreed

>it's a "Polack-Sudaca friendship" episode
I love these, we just have to keep our bydlo from thinking you're Arabs and beating you up all the time

ah, I think I get it now

(You)

I was being genuine, it makes me sad that you all might have problems visiting here because of that.

ok

thank you argentina

BOLZGA SMRUD
this, they even had pro-nazi newspapers

What is context and origin of this meme.

they still have anti-polish attitude nowadays?

Y-you too...

I heard Poland wants to deploy army to suppress anti-polish movements in silesia. Don't know how true that is or what they think they are going to be doing.

Very much so, it doesn't help their region is the ugliest place in whole country

Most of them probably not, they're Poles after all. But there are some ebin separatist wannabe-germs with their laughably retarded conspiracy theories there and they're cringe-inducing.

>I heard Poland wants to deploy army to suppress anti-polish movements in silesia.
kek, what?
Got any sources on that? I've never heard about this before.

>I heard Poland wants to deploy army to suppress anti-polish movements in silesia.

Poland: a country to love

they're right if that's true

wew, I thought Poland A was the richest part of Poland?

I think most countries have edgy separatists, but if the ebin rebels are a minority it's not very much of a problem then

>Don't know how true that is
I don't know, what do you think?

>ebin rebels are a minority
I wouldn't even call them rebels, they don't really do anything

They may have money but for sure they don't show it, Bytom and Chorzów are filthy, Katowice is a sea of commieblocks and Sosnowiec is mockery for whole country

a meme movement then

newsweek.pl/polska/posel-pis-chce-wyslac-wojsko-na-slask-przeciwko-autonomii,artykuly,397370,1.html

>newsweek

I suppose you don't agree with interpretation on ideological basis, but is it factually untrue that it was mentioned?

holy crap there must be a million mosquitos trying to squeeze inside this castle over the summer

Newsweek is super butthurt about PiS and they will take anything out of context to make them look bad

>I suppose you don't agree with interpretation on ideological basis, but is it factually untrue that it was mentioned?
I never heard about it, and this "article" doesn't have any sources or citations that would reinforce its argument.

The article reports that a parliament deputy says that our home defense army should reinforce our western border territories (like Silesia) first, instead of the eastern ones like it's planned now. It doesn't quote any statements though, so that guy may or may not have said it, I don't know.

It's just some noname politician mentioning that he would like to do it in an interview

there are people living in the castles nowadays or they're owned by the government?

alright, cheers lads

>a meme movement
precisely

wikipedia says it's a museum and a library