What are the relations like between these two countries?

What are the relations like between these two countries?

Neutral/moderately positive, I guess. At least here, dunno what they think about us.

pols liek spen

GREATEST

i lik hispain : - )

Very good

Pretty good if Sup Forums is anything to go by.

>if Sup Forums is anything to go by
It isn't, but I see tons of Spanish Orgazmus students every day and they're pretty chill
And the girls have great butts

In my uni, Spanish guys were dumb as bricks and girls were 6/10 and very Kardashian like. They were from Andalusia which apparently is the black sheep of Spanish regions

I don't think anyone really cares about poland outside of Sup Forums, let alone likes it

we lik spen

polan best central european country

I care about poland
I like poland

Half of the Spanish Erasmus seem to go there

somebody's mad that nobody likes lankletistan besides stoners
have a (you) to fill the void inside of you this has left you with

I lik nutherlonds

i don lik neanderthals

Non-existent. Most Spaniards probably believe that all of ex-communist Europe is like Russia –not necessarily a bad thing since Russians aren't as hated or negatively stereotyped as they are in Northern Europe–, except for Romania, which is a South Asian-like country in this case (I kid you not).

t. Kosciusko

>muh heritage

>he actually did this

>he likes anime

>/v4/ and Austria plus Italy
take the G*rmans out and this is 10/10 heritage

I said outside of int
just the truth

boring cunt

Neither of us give a fuck about the other.

Spain is ok, I knew a lot of Orgazmus from Spain. They were here to chew gum and to fuck pussies, ant they were out of gum. Stupid girls loved them, they didn't care about their IQ, becouse beside pussies they didn't care about anything at all so... and they knew how to party!

but i lik you :(

pizza paella

spen don kno bolan much..
but i lik bolans

I love Poland!! And young people like to go there and have a great time!
Also, in some online games, polish and spanish communities are good friends, for instance in eRepublik

There is a myth that Polish girls crave Spanish cock and that going there you can get a gf pretty easily. Don't know if true

I heard that Eastern European women fell pretty hard for the Latin Lover meme, is that true? Here it's true to an extent, mostly for those women that also like soap operas and have low self-esteem. Of course that doesn't include Shitalians, who are universally looked down upon in these parts.

yes, but can't guarantee you won't be assaulted by bydlo

Yep, cheap as fuck and women love us.