Romania are you ok? What happens in these slums and why are they not torn down and demolished?

Romania are you ok? What happens in these slums and why are they not torn down and demolished?
I would rather be in favela than these shitholes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_KZ8Mq84Xj0
youtube.com/watch?v=c3_-fShe8Ks
youtube.com/watch?v=HXeP7k1yiuo
google.ro/maps/place/Masivul Postăvarul/@45.5689982,25.5678713,3a,75y,320.68h,80.14t/data=!3m8!1e1!3m6!1s-fALZ2fwUZow/V5SmkjEnJSI/AAAAAAAAA8Q/sIDoYIANOiMrSdmOFexTEV5ISM0uy5kmwCJkC!2e4!3e11!6s//lh4.googleusercontent.com/-fALZ2fwUZow/V5SmkjEnJSI/AAAAAAAAA8Q/sIDoYIANOiMrSdmOFexTEV5ISM0uy5kmwCJkC/w203-h100-k-no-pi-0-ya181.52339-ro-0-fo100/!7i8704!8i4352!4m5!3m4!1s0x40b3437e8b6d2279:0xc5819a9f0ba51f36!8m2!3d45.5676744!4d25.5652242
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>tearing down poor peoples' homes because some well fed kid considers them an eyesore
nice misanthropy, pekka

wea rea actually demolishing commieblocks after gypsies let them and went to Western Europe

People actually collecting money and buy air tickets for gypsy families

thank you our western EU brothers foe caring them :)

That is gypsy area. Give me a reason why gypsies shitty slum shouldnt be blown to hell?

I guess you're right, Pekka. Let's tear every single one of those slums down. I guess the inhabitants are better off begging in the streets here in western Europe :)

Passive aggressive sven. My point is they could start doing something with their life if forced instead of living outside society in a literal SHIThole like that

I do hope you're merely baiting. Otherwise you're welcome to throw a coin to the guys you see begging in the streets of your capital.

Being poor is no excuse for wilfully living in trash dump. This takes either atrocious culture - or mental health problems that would warrant being locked up and treated with professional help.

Maybe if they lived in a country with an actual future.

>being poor is considered a sign of bad character
Is this why all eastern Euro countries failed to maintain civilisation?

>People actually collecting money and buy air tickets for gypsy families

pls be true this irl joke is hillarious even though at my expense.

This image is from the gypsie part of Bucharest and from 2006.

You cant change gypsie mentality. How ever since this image was taken. Ferentari did improve (a little) and the crime rates went down a lot.

Any way this is just 3% of Bucharest the rest is ok.
youtube.com/watch?v=_KZ8Mq84Xj0

MOW IT DOWN NOW

My dream in life is to see oltenia and moldova sunk

>being poor is considered a sign of bad character
No, son. There's plenty of legitimately poor people here, and no doubt in slovakia, romania etc., people who have lower income than those gypsies and still live in better conditions than them.

Some of the gypsies adopt civilized lifestyle and live like normal people, some of them maybe in tidier flats than you.
But unfortunately many of them refuse this. Those flats were probably given to them for free by the government and this is how they care for them.

Romania, don't get me wrong, but are you people like gypsies and live in filth like them? I'm geniunely asking because I know nothing about your country, I assume youre like europeans?

Canada literally introduced visa against Czech republic because of the amount of gypsies flying there.

Fucking racist hypocrite leafs. They only lifted it after making deporting them easier.

>Canadian citizens enjoy visa-free access to the Schengen Area, which includes the Czech Republic. When the Czech Republic joined the European Union with 9 other countries in 2004, the European Union started a dialogue with the Canadian government to lift visa requirements for citizens of these countries to receive visa reciprocity between the all Schengen countries and Canada. The result was the lifting of visa requirements for Czech citizens in October 2007.[57] However, on 16 July 2009, Canada reintroduced visa requirements for Czech citizens as the overstay percentage was very high because many Roma filed for asylum.[58][59] The EU urged Canada that "This highly regrettable situation should be brought to an end as soon as possible."[60] In October 2013, following a contentious reform of the refugee determination system that significantly brought down the number of false asylum claims, Canada lifted visa requirement for Czech citizens effective immediately on November 14, 2013.[61]

White romanians are normal, decent people in my limited experience.

This. Our gypsies are mostly race mixed to finns already like pic related but they still live in crime, poverty and filth. They just never will adapt into civilized life

Sorry, we just don't want gypsies over here.
But I do not agree with many of our visa restrictions we place on certain countries. For example, Canadians can travel to Serbia for 3 months without a visa, however we wont let Serbs into our country without paying for an expensive visa. its ridiculous.

>race mixed
I thought gypsies live very segregated from their european communities. how could they have racemixed?

there are only 15k of them in here, obviously they have gotten mixed with locals, otherwise they would have died to inbreeding during last 500 years which time they have been here

I don't really blame you desu.

Still it's funny to see a country touted for progressivism, tolerance and openness do this.

This guy knows whats up.

I offten see arguments from west europeans or americans, that gypsies and other lowlifes live like trash because of powerty.

But its not the lack of money that makes their settlements look like aftermath of nuclear apocalypse. Its the complete lack of decency and responsibility for their actions that makes their life living hell. Its also reason why general population hates them.

Shit, I live from smaller monthly income when full time working than some gypsy roach milking the social system.

>Still it's funny to see a country touted for progressivism, tolerance and openness do this.
It just shows how hypocritical and fake it all is.

Maybe it also depends on how the locals treat the gypsies. How are gypsies treated in Finland?

Considering we have a similar HDI and GDP/capita as Croatia. I say we are ok. And a normal country.

Just visit some times I assure you there are cool things to see here.

Pic my city.

Check this vloger out:
youtube.com/watch?v=c3_-fShe8Ks

They are treated how they deserve to be treated. To be honest the gypsies who show signs of intelligence arent discriminated against in here, there is even a gypsy school teacher in finland and our biggest newspaper made an article about her, claiming she is good and okay

Do you have any advices on cools places to see in there?

10/10 would visit

>qt romanian erasmus student at uni
>told me she spoke to her mother on the cell phone in public
>stopped talking because as soon as she started talking all people around here wer staring at her

It's crazy...Romania itself, their language, the people...all have completely ruined reputation thanks to gypsies.

Yap, Try Brasov, Balea Lac,Cluj, Timisoara, Predeal and Mamaia...but defenetly Predeal, Sinaia and Brasov in the winter.

youtube.com/watch?v=HXeP7k1yiuo

Thanks bro, I'll look into that

You are welcome :)

postavaru is also ok

google.ro/maps/place/Masivul Postăvarul/@45.5689982,25.5678713,3a,75y,320.68h,80.14t/data=!3m8!1e1!3m6!1s-fALZ2fwUZow/V5SmkjEnJSI/AAAAAAAAA8Q/sIDoYIANOiMrSdmOFexTEV5ISM0uy5kmwCJkC!2e4!3e11!6s//lh4.googleusercontent.com/-fALZ2fwUZow/V5SmkjEnJSI/AAAAAAAAA8Q/sIDoYIANOiMrSdmOFexTEV5ISM0uy5kmwCJkC/w203-h100-k-no-pi-0-ya181.52339-ro-0-fo100/!7i8704!8i4352!4m5!3m4!1s0x40b3437e8b6d2279:0xc5819a9f0ba51f36!8m2!3d45.5676744!4d25.5652242

Why didn't Ceacescu remove all the gypsies?

Look at what happend to Serbia when they tried to remove Bosniaks...or Germany Jews.

Genocide is not a simple business

hey eesti, do you have any gypsies? I have never heard anyone talk about estonian gypsies

>How are gypsies treated in Finland?
Everybody hates them.

Yeah, but I don't think anyone would have minded.
There are very few local ones, mostly in southern estonia for some reason. None of them have the traditional dress thing going on like in Finland tho. Most are balkan imports during summer months and I hate them with a passion.

>>being poor is considered a sign of bad character

It's not being poor, it's not caring for what you have. Low income areas would be a lot better to live if the people there cared about keeping them clean and well-maintained. They may have higher aspirations and plans to get out, but your home is still your home even if it's not ideal and taking care of it teaches you good habits.

Why is it ridiculous though? All countries are not the same, and too open a travel and immigration policy incentivizes poor people to flock to richer countries. On the other hand, rich people traveling to poor countries for tourism and the like are at no risk for doing anything except injecting a bit of money into the economy and then leaving.