Ask a jimmy johns driver anything

Ask a jimmy johns driver anything

Race me m8

Used to have this job. Its awful and your lifes going nowhere.

Cant, we're not allowed to break traffic laws.

where do u work

Lame ass you ain't freaky fast. You're fired.

The people are chill to work with, but its definitely a shit job.

At jimmy johns

JJ's delivery area is just like a 100 yard radius. Lame as shit.

Why is the Gargantuan so fucking good? Does that sandwich have crack cocaine in it or something? It's so goddamn addictive!!

Only reason anything is "freaky fast" is because we dont cook anything. And our delivery zones are small as fuck. Theres nothing extraordinary about JJ's, and nothing has to do with how fast I drive.

Why is it some of ya'll risk your lives to deliver a sammich?

Is there a bonus for speedy service or something?

Its usually around 2-3 miles depending on the store and volume of orders they get. Pretty lame yeah. But cant be fast if youre 5 miles away, and im not allowed to speed.

Because all of that shit is fresh as fuck.

Not really a bonus, but if i pull risky manuevers (not illegal ones) i can get back to the store faster and get to my next delivery. More deliveries = more tips. And since i get paid $6.50 an hour i need my tips.

Excellent. The Gargantuan will always and forever be my favorite sandwich. JJ for the fucking win!

>
>Not really a bonus, but if i pull risky manuevers (not illegal ones) i can get back to the store faster and get to my next delivery. More deliveries = more tips. And since i get paid $6.50 an hour i need my tips.

Also forgot to mention the faster driver for the month gets a $25gas card. (Which i spend on beer.)

This is why my sandwich is warm. GTFO Sup Forums and deliver.

Pro tip: get extra sauce and oregano. %90 percent of the employees get their sandwhiches that way for a reason.

Your sandwhich is warm because its summer and your driver is probably too broke to fix his AC.

Thanks for the tip. I will ask for more sauce and oregano next time. (Curious, how much does it cost for the extra?)

Sauce and oregano are free my dude.

Any particular ingredients that aren't popular and tend to sit around a while? I worked at Pizza Slut and the ground beef was always old and nasty.

former jj driver here, 4 days out

the gargantuan is shit

None that i can think of, we go through a high volume of ingredients amd almost eveything gets replaced after lunch and dinner rush. If anything tuna gets ordered the least. But we keep it covered in a fridge to keep it from going nasty for that reason.

I wasnt going to tell him that. I only had it once, tasted fine but i couldent finish it, felt like i had a meat sweater in my colon.

Never had JJ's

How fast are you guys really?

If youre in a delivery zone 5-10 minutes. 15 if we're slammed or down a driver.

Why are you sandwiches like two rocks trying to fuck eachother

What's the secret? Don't have to cook it so you just send it straight out?

Rocks trying to fuck would probably make a fire. Are you saying our sandwiches are fire?

We can make pretty much any sandwhich on our menu in around 30-45 seconds. If youre on the phone, theyre already done by the time we're taking your card number. Also stated before small as fuck delivery zones.

Why does the nearest store not deliver 2 miles further so my lazy ass can have sandwiches? :'(

I know right? I have a JJs 4 miles east of my house and one 3.8 miles west. Neither will deliver to me.

If you read any of the posts and stoped being a lazy ass. Youd have your answer.

But if you want the real reason. Our delivery times and reputation as fast is more important than servicing people the extra mile from our store. The furthest away i deliver hardly ever takes more than 10mins to get there, but people forget it takes that 10mins to get back. That means the driver is gone for 20mins. A fuck ton of orders can come in within the span of 20mins. Imagine what would happen if im gone for 30, cause i drove the extra mile to deliver to your lazy ass, and we get a massive rush. To make you happy, the 10-15 other customers i could have helped (drive thru and inshop included) are now pissed because we were slow.

Fucking fags didnt even ask any good questions.

Next time I do one of these threads, im going to preface that my jimmy johns services a notorious party college.

Nice contribution, Fagface.

Likewise cancer

have you or how many times have you been tipped with weed.

is he eating jimmy johns?

after what seems like a lifetime of subway soft rolls, JJs is fucking heaven.

And way better than Jersey Mikes

Cant go back to the store smelling like greens, which i explain. Sometimes they get that im not saying no, just that i cant hit their pipe/bong/blunt and hand me a nug instead. I have a guy who tips me exclusively in nugs.

Not really a question but i agree dude. Although if you ever have the chance to get cheeba hut (another sub shop) do it. I freely admit their sandwhiches are better. Plus theyre all stoners.

dope as shit

Nice.

Have there been any times where a customer was a cunt and you guys fucked with their food?

Who's the craziest person you had to deliver to?

Fuck yeah it is. Especially since jimmy johns never drops.

drops.. what? drug tests?

Not really, we dont care enough to fuck with their food. Some how jimmy johns hiring is able to find a shit ton of chill as fuck people to work there. If youre a cunt, it doesnt bother us. And honestly people use this to get a lot of free subs.

Also craziest person is a tie between the 50ish black dude who only wore a robe, and never closed it, and always tried to draw as mucc attention to his dick as possible, and some homeless bitch who must have stolen a phone to order and offered to pay with a blowjob.

Yeah drug tests.

i work at penn station and this same things happens here.

she offered to pay your food with a blowjob and you said no and took it back? please explain Lmaooo

I live on the west coast so never had penn station. But yeah, shit doesnt get old or gross because its all eaten so quickly.

Nah, pretty much told her if shes that desperate for food she can have the sandwhich, i got pretty good tips that day so i wasnt worried about the missing cost.

Also, i had two other deliveries in my car waiting to go, and i was honestly more worried about getting my delivery times than a shitty blowjob.

How easy would it be to slip some homemade bukkake sauce into a sandwich?

For me pretty hard. But if you can get yourself off in 2-3 minutes, really easy. No cameras and no mangers to see what you do to the sandwiches in your car. Unless you got some laying around cause youre autistic like that.

Is that all for questions tonight?

how in the hell did she order a sub with no house

She ordered it to the gas station she was sitting outside of.

didnt think too hard there di yah faggot

whats the nastiest thing that youve seen done, or happened while working there.

Nastiest thing ive seen was a t-bone collision while i was stopped at a red light. Some middle age dude made a wide right turn and some rich black chick slammed into him. Had to drive past them to get back to the store. Lets just say im glad/b/ prepared me for gore.

Well, next time hopefully you guys have better questions. Also i wont be drunk and can answer better. This was fun. JJfag out.

I worked for the JJ a long time. How long did it take you to hate the job? For me, 6 months as in shop.

Dont hate it yet. Its kind of boring to me now though. I mean, its to the point that that i get annoyed when girls flash me their tits and expect not to tip. I can see why youd hate inshop now though, shits stressful and you dont walk out with cash everyday.