Afro-american people thread

afro-american people thread

question: does poverty cause this? if so, why do the poor white people in america (like in West Virginia) commit way fewer crimes

for that matter, why is there less crime in namibia where they are also black and way poorer

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_cUDl_LEtak
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what the fuck

OP here. How did you do that!?! Did it hurt?

is this a program you wrote to auto-sage threads you dont like

As someone who has done relief work in African countries. African people are generally very very warm. Unfortunately their countries are ridden by corrupt leadership and ravaged by political warfare, which creates chaos.

But after experiencing the hospitality I received in the cities I went to, I realized African Americans have no excuse, they're just fucking morons who have grown up believing they should blame rather than gain.

jesus man. rekt thread is that way --->

Like almost every other socio-economic debate, the answer is never black & white, open and close.

Cultural aspects, average wealth, living conditions, education, welfare, cash injections, & even food & water quality all play parts in what makes niggers chimp out.

I couldn't tell you, but I do hold my phone & wallet that little bit tighter around black people.

so your position would be that it isnt race/biology, its completely cultural?

poor white people do less crime because they have nazcar to distract them

blacks have nfl & nba so i dont think that could be the case

namibia? coz there's fuck all to steal there, and their murder rate is still higher than usa.

not him but i think differences between people are almost completely because culture

here's some suspects for the girl that got burned to death in her car in mississippi

I would say so. I think the issues are much more complex than I have time to write about but, if you interact with high class blacks
>inb4 "don't Exist", they do, just rare.
They have next to nothing in common with most blacks. Or black people who were raised in predominantly white neighborhood's, aren't like their peers at all. The African cultures I experienced were very big on being hospitable to people. And so I as an outsider was treated really well.

I think those examples show there's a capability to live normally as everyone else. BUT blacks have been influenced by poisonous leaders of "their community", they've listened to garbage music promoting sick lifestyles, and take pride on being "real niggas". They have done almost irreparable damage to themselves, as they have shown contentment in staying poor, and taught to bite the hand that feeds.

Very generalist but the best answer so far.
On a side note: Did you fuck any Africans in Africa?

i think we're on the same page, for what that's worth to you. what do you think got the ball rolling to create our present nigger culture? obviously slavery is the ultimate issue, but there were a huge group of blacks like booker t washington who really wanted them to rise up and become something great, or at least respectable. where did they get derailed?

High testosterone, low intelligence.
The fuck do you expect?

The answer is quite simple... Niggers..

You would think I am trolling at this point but you would be wrong. Niggers are the true problem in America. Black people come in all colors and backgrounds, have a mostly rich heritage of music and history, but the loss of morality and self-responsibility overall in America has taken an even worse toll on Niggers, because niggers are the blacks that buy into Nigger culture.

Niggers idolize rappers and thugs and believe the best way to get rich is any fast shortcut you can take.

Niggers don't want to work because they are lazy and would love to get on the government's money and make the taxpayers float their lazy nigger-asses.

Niggers don't read books, or attempt to improve themselves, niggers don't contribute anything to society accept doing crazy nigger thug shit that you turn on the television and see on the news like some 15 year old nigger who whored herself out to the whole football team and the entire town knew that was "just what that girls family has always did!"

Niggers wear nigger clothes so they are usually easy to spot, you wont see them wearing a suit until it's time for court (because, the crimes, you know?)

Finally you will know a Nigger because they support things like the Black Lives Matter movement because they think that the "system is holding them back". They get systems like Subprime loans, affirmative action, and bonus points on college admissions based off of their skin color. Meanwhile we have a black president, a black attorney general, a black secretary of state, etc etc.

i dont disagree with any of that but im wondering why its that way.

prolific

the thread is blessed because its both realistic, socially involved, and low on shitposting

I don't know really. Slavery was a hit but that was long ago. Plus during the fight against segregation, we had good blacks who wanted to just live normal lives. I think the influence of men like Malcolm X had a bigger impact on blacks than better men like MLK. X's message may have brought about the initial flames of seeing whites as the enemy rather than working on co-existence. His message probably influenced the poorer blacks of the time and the message passed on and on, until the shit culture became big, and even bigger with groups like NWA in the 90s. Goodbye to black artists who did jazz, rnb, and soul... Hello gangster rap which bled through to the youth and even middle class.
My shitty theory.
Yes, there was a very pretty girl there with the smoothest skin I've ever seen. She was great. And no before anyone racist asks, I didn't catch any diseases.

I just explained...

Nigger culture. The curse that keeps on cursing. Look a boy/girl grows up without a father figure (this is RAMPANT in the nigger community-they fuck a bitch and leave her ass for the government or the taxpayers to take care of the kids). The boy/girl has no strong mentor to base how to act like an adult off of, and while there are many strong black women out there, a woman is not enough to completely develop a child into a STRONG adult.

Instead you get these feeble minded, half stupid niggers that idolize the only "strong figures" they see with the same color of skin they have with the same women/cars/houses/lives that they THINK they want (rappers/petty sports figures/criminal figureheads).

It is 100% cultural. It is less of a skin thing and more of a culture thing.

you don't disagree with it?
common man. that's bullshit logic:
Just because some black people excelled, doesn't every single one should have. Every white person is not steve jobs.
there is no homogeneous black or white group that you can attribute characteristics to.

What the fuck? Slavery? Are you dumb son?

Almost every culture that EVER existed can trace their linage back to slavery at some point. No black slaves in America don't exist anymore and anyone who says "slavery is the reason blacks cannot do what they want" is fucking retarded.

actually, if you look across the country, every city with a sizable black population has a hardcore group of black dudes that do at least 60% of the cities' crimes. that doesnt exist in the white community. if it did, crime would be 5 times worse. there really are differences between the communities that arent directly related to poverty.

Nobody is saying all whites are Steve Jobs, kid.
What we are saying is even though blacks only make up 12% of the total United States population they commit about 95% of violent crimes.

If you look at rape statistics in the United States, take 2005 for instance:
Black on White: 37,460
Black on Black: 36, 620

White on Black:

It's not bullshit logic, you just know Bull-shit about it.

slavery is the reason why blacks were still dirt poor in 1870, whereas whites owned some property or goods. im not saying it explains everything, but it does matter that they started later on with nothing. it doesnt explain why they never got off the ground after that.

I don't know if this has been said or will get read. The answer, as it has always been, is culture. Black American (and ergo, all Black cultures outside of Africa), promote a damaging culture toward men and women. It takes the worst of Black and White culture, it takes the wounds of the slavery era to hate everyone (including eachother) and couples it with Western quick wins, intant gratification. It's a perfect storm.

This is why being racist, is incorrect. You unlikely hate someone for having black skin, you hate their wonky culture. Which is why you find African people IN Africa, are actually, for the most part, very different.

I'm going now. I won't be coming back.

And yes there is a group...

Niggers. I just made an excellent post about them...

so the civil rights movement produced two kinds of leaders: the booker t type and the radical type. and you think the radical type led to a rejectionist-oriented culture that evolved to what we have today?

being black, i think it is about how you were raised.
but i'm just one guy so

HOLY SHIT
OH MY GOD

Blackanon here, you want to know the reason?
Because when I visit the US and I speak clearly and coherently they say I'm sold out, or not black enough, whatever that means.

When I wear normal clothing they say I dress like a white boy.

When I tell them I'm a software developer, they say I'm "too white".

African Americans don't accept anything that is middle class or above, because apparently it's wrong to want to do something like get college educated because only white people do that. Then they have the audacity to complain to me that it socks being poor? Bitch, you were just lambasting me for going to college.
Their culture FUCKING SUCKS, and I don't see recovery for them in the near future.

why do you think so many black people are comfortable with the crime/poverty/abuse lifestyle and dont want to take advantage of all the opportunities that everyone tries to offer as an alternative?

this, this happens to me too.

why dont they want to be successful and normal like you? seems like a no-brainer

i think it may be because some black parents lack just that; parenting. Most black kids i went to school with were fucking crooks. It's just the truth. I wasn't in a bad neighborhood or anything, so that's the conclusion i came to.

Brother, we live in 2016.

If you inherit your dad's credit, which you fucking DON'T, MAYBE this would be a valid argument to say that "blacks are still suffering the effects of slavery".

Otherwise there are 100% opportunities for ANYONE of ANY race to succeed in America?

Want proof? Do you know what group of people are currently IN AMERICA kicking the ASSES of the American-born citizens? Immigrant kids from Asia and Europe who are coming here for top educations and starting up businesses post-education.

They are graduating with the more debt than their black and white counterparts but they have such a strong drive and resolve built into their culture that they are STARTING BUSINESSES here in the US and becoming MAJOR SUCCESSES.

Bingo, that's what I was alluding to. I think that X tried appealing to poor blacks directly, catching their attention with his bad message because it was directly FOR them. Whereas MLK made a message for everyone to get the fuck along. At the time, segregation did produce some poor areas on the black sides of town, so X's message touched a broader spectrum of blacks than MLKs did. And yes, while blacks today glorify both men today, I think it's easy to see, the extremist view that was made personally to the majority, had a more lasting effect because it wasn't made for all, it was made for them.

why dont they parent, you think? black people parented back in the 1940s and 1950s. they had two-parent households and raised their kids, albeit under the weight of poverty and discrimination. they knew who their fathers were at least. what made it change?

Dude... We, the white people, will happily claim you as one of us. Fuck those ignorant haters. Here's your Bible, your AR-15 and a fine white woman to make beautiful Mulatto babies with...

Jealous white boys smh

you use capital letters too much; write less and say more

all i was trying to say, is that wealth is inherited, education follows education. im not saying it explains their current situation, but it needs to be considered in a rational account

It's probably mob mentality, and the distrust of anyone non-afro American telling them to go for it. But they won't get that same encouragement in the "community".

oh great, here comes that shit to ruin a good discussion

That, i have no idea. Maybe it's because they're too focused on that they were wronged once, maybe it's that the have low standards for life. A lot of my family is like that, too. No idea why.

I address this question in my original "Nigger" post.

>Black people come in all colors and backgrounds, have a mostly rich heritage of music and history, but the loss of morality and self-responsibility overall in America has taken an even worse toll on Niggers, because niggers are the blacks that buy into Nigger culture.

It's shit alright. GUUD SHEEET

i think you're in the wrong thread, this one is populated by blacks and whites having a civil discourse

Haha thank you for the words man.

This is blacks and whites having civil intercourse

That's not the case either, there are plenty of counterexamples of kids that work hard in inner-city schools to get the college scholarship to get to the good college, study technical degrees/law/mathematics and become wildly successful.

Meanwhile, transversely, you have people that have a shit-ton of money, pass THAT onto their children and their children end up blowing their entire inheritance on drugs/hookers and wasteful spending instead of investing. So again, it has nothing to do with wealth and everything to do with CULTURE AND PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY.

If you're tired of listening to my long-winded ass just watch Ben Shapiro, he's way smarter than me and he explains it much better:

youtube.com/watch?v=_cUDl_LEtak

this is actually the opinion of most white people

very few hate all black people, but become jaded and hate-filled after never meeting a normal black person

Blackanon here but I'm not American. My parents, who are migrants, aren't necessarily encouraging with the way that I am. Like my mother would say that I speak too white and my dad literally called me a nigger the other day because of the music I listen to. There's no winning with this community tbh.

Don't ruin this. But I think you proved in this thread that there are civil blacks, like the ones discussing. And then there's niggers like you.

i dont disagree with what you just wrote, but i think you have the directions reversed. the number of poor kids who work hard and make something of themselves is small. the number of harvard legacies who are shitheads but manage to preserve their social standing is much greater

havent you seen all those correlations showing how the wealth of the father predicts the wealth of the son? that doesnt come from nowhere.

I have to apologize I have used the "N-word" a WHOLE lot in this thread.

But when I meet people more like you, I don't even call people like you black/white/ any race at all, I say you are a MAN.

Because you know how to run your life, you understand that success is whatever you can dream it to be, you understand that hard work and perseverance will always make you a better person than the guy who tried to take the shortcut to get to the top quickly with no foundation or work ethic.

You, kind sir, are THE MAN. And I would hope that you raise your children to be as strong of a person as you have grown to be.

thats a terrible situation to be in. i feel sorry for you. i hope you find a way to reconcile that

Hey man just keep doing what you're doing. You're out there being a normal member of society, that's what matters. Don't get baited into thinking there's a "community" it makes an us vs them thing. Just go out, meet people and show some that the way you are is the way most blacks should be.

Sure, but do you think that correlation is more PURELY because of the money? Or is it because you have someone who has BUILT success for themselves who was able to teach their children to invest in their OWN success?

Thanks alot man, right back at you.

I'm not a sensitive guy when it comes to the word, so feel free. I understand the frustration...

I mean I feel there's a separation between myself and those you refer to. I believe the word means an obnoxious asshole that's all too present in the African American community.

And for sure, whatever the future holds I'll always continue working hard, as thats how it should be for everybody.

i think the money operates on a lot of levels. like middle class people can afford to help their kid buy a car so they can go to work and school. not only do poor families do a worse job of helping their kids get through school, they also cant buy them a car. so that kids prospects are diminished even if theyre a hard worker.

its not a world of absolutes, but i do think the money helps a lot.

Fuck you white boy

Thanks, sir.

Good luck in your future endeavors. I'm leaving this thread now, I think I have said all that needs to be said about this subject.

Leave

N
O
W

>Im not fucking asking

Try me

you are a loser, stinking up this good thread with your shitposting

I do try my hardest because all of my black friends are the same as me, we're all pretty normal people. Whenever we go travelling though it's hard to interact with people because they already have an image of what black people are because of how much African Americans are broadcasted globally. Most people tend to stay away or stare with suspicion.

You mad nigger? Dawwwwwwwwww isn't it soo cute?

XD Dead Niggles Coming right up XD Dead Niggles Coming right up XD Dead Niggles Coming right up XD Dead Niggles Coming right up XD Dead Niggles Coming right up XD Dead Niggles Coming right up XD Dead Niggles Coming right up XD Dead Niggles Coming right up XD Dead Niggles Coming right up XD Dead Niggles Coming right up XD Dead Niggles Coming right up XD Dead Niggles Coming right up XD Dead Niggles Coming right up XD Dead Niggles Coming right up XD Dead Niggles Coming right up XD Dead Niggles Coming right up XD Dead Niggles Coming right up XD Dead Niggles Coming right up XD Dead Niggles Coming right up XD Dead Niggles Coming right up XD Dead Niggles Coming right up XD Dead Niggles Coming right up XD Dead Niggles Coming right up XD Dead Niggles Coming right up XD Dead Niggles Coming right up XD Dead Niggles Coming right up XD Dead Niggles Coming right up XD Dead Niggles Coming right up XD Dead Niggles Coming right up XD Dead Niggles Coming right up XD Dead Niggles Coming right up XD Dead Niggles Coming right up XD Dead Niggles Coming right up XD Dead Niggles Coming right up XD Dead Niggles Coming right up XD Dead Niggles Coming right up XD Dead Niggles Coming right up XD Dead Niggles Coming right up XD Dead Niggles Coming right up XD Dead Niggles Coming right up XD Dead Niggles Coming right up XD Dead Niggles Coming right up XD Dead Niggles Coming right up XD Dead Niggles Coming right up XD Dead Niggles Coming right up XD Dead Niggles Coming right up XD Dead Niggles Coming right up XD Dead Niggles Coming right up XD Dead Niggles Coming right up XD Dead Niggles Coming right up XD Dead Niggles Coming right up XD Dead Niggles Coming right up XD Dead Niggles Coming right up XD Dead Niggles Coming right up XD Dead Niggles Coming right up XD Dead Niggles Coming right up XD Dead Niggles Coming right up XD Dead Niggles Coming right up XD Dead Niggles Coming right up XD

Ok.....i'll do that

Thanks dude. I will hopefully

you do realize that "white boy" is like the ultimate compliment? Being born as a "white boy" is so much better than literally everything else, so I can see why you are frustrated.

>Giggles for Niggles XD Giggles for Niggles XD Giggles for Niggles XD Giggles for Niggles XD Giggles for Niggles XD Giggles for Niggles XD Giggles for Niggles XD Giggles for Niggles XD Giggles for Niggles XD Giggles for Niggles XD Giggles for Niggles XD Giggles for Niggles XD Giggles for Niggles XD Giggles for Niggles XD Giggles for Niggles XD Giggles for Niggles XD Giggles for Niggles XD Giggles for Niggles XD Giggles for Niggles XD Giggles for Niggles XD Giggles for Niggles XD Giggles for Niggles XD Giggles for Niggles XD Giggles for Niggles XD Giggles for Niggles XD Giggles for Niggles XD Giggles for Niggles XD Giggles for Niggles XD Giggles for Niggles XD Giggles for Niggles XD Giggles for Niggles XD Giggles for Niggles XD Giggles for Niggles XD Giggles for Niggles XD Giggles for Niggles XD Giggles for Niggles XD Giggles for Niggles XD Giggles for Niggles XD Giggles for Niggles XD Giggles for Niggles XD Giggles for Niggles XD Giggles for Niggles XD Giggles for Niggles XD Giggles for Niggles XD Giggles for Niggles XD Giggles for Niggles XD Giggles for Niggles XD Giggles for Niggles XD Giggles for Niggles XD Giggles for Niggles XD Giggles for Niggles XD Giggles for Niggles XD Giggles for Niggles XD Giggles for Niggles XD Giggles for Niggles XD Giggles for Niggles XD Giggles for Niggles XD Giggles for Niggles XD Giggles for Niggles XD Giggles for Niggles XD Giggles for Niggles XD Giggles for Niggles XD Giggles for Niggles XD

Jesus Christ. I know the sentiment was one of kindness, but "claim you as one of us"?
Condescending as fuck

Giggles for Niggles XD Giggles for Niggles XD Giggles for Niggles XD Giggles for Niggles XD Giggles for Niggles XD Giggles for Niggles XD Giggles for Niggles XD Giggles for Niggles XD Giggles for Niggles XD Giggles for Niggles XD Giggles for Niggles XD Giggles for Niggles XD Giggles for Niggles XD Giggles for Niggles XD Giggles for Niggles XD Giggles for Niggles XD Giggles for Niggles XD Giggles for Niggles XD Giggles for Niggles XD Giggles for Niggles XD Giggles for Niggles XD Giggles for Niggles XD Giggles for Niggles XD Giggles for Niggles XD Giggles for Niggles XD Giggles for Niggles XD Giggles for Niggles XD Giggles for Niggles XD Giggles for Niggles XD Giggles for Niggles XD Giggles for Niggles XD Giggles for Niggles XD Giggles for Niggles XD Giggles for Niggles XD Giggles for Niggles XD Giggles for Niggles XD Giggles for Niggles XD Giggles for Niggles XD Giggles for Niggles XD Giggles for Niggles XD Giggles for Niggles XD Giggles for Niggles XD Giggles for Niggles XD Giggles for Niggles XD Giggles for Niggles XD Giggles for Niggles XD Giggles for Niggles XD Giggles for Niggles XD Giggles for Niggles XD Giggles for Niggles XD Giggles for Niggles XD Giggles for Niggles XD Giggles for Niggles XD Giggles for Niggles XD Giggles for Niggles XD Giggles for Niggles XD Giggles for Niggles XD Giggles for Niggles XD

shit did she survive?

Yeah I'm frustrated. Your girl can't take my whole dick in her mouth

>Giggley Niggley XD Giggley Niggley XD Giggley Niggley XD Giggley Niggley XD Giggley Niggley XD Giggley Niggley XD Giggley Niggley XD Giggley Niggley XD Giggley Niggley XD Giggley Niggley XD Giggley Niggley XD Giggley Niggley XD Giggley Niggley XD Giggley Niggley XD Giggley Niggley XD Giggley Niggley XD Giggley Niggley XD Giggley Niggley XD Giggley Niggley XD Giggley Niggley XD Giggley Niggley XD Giggley Niggley XD Giggley Niggley XD Giggley Niggley XD Giggley Niggley XD Giggley Niggley XD Giggley Niggley XD Giggley Niggley XD Giggley Niggley XD Giggley Niggley XD Giggley Niggley XD Giggley Niggley XD Giggley Niggley XD Giggley Niggley XD Giggley Niggley XD Giggley Niggley XD Giggley Niggley XD Giggley Niggley XD Giggley Niggley XD Giggley Niggley XD Giggley Niggley XD Giggley Niggley XD Giggley Niggley XD Giggley Niggley XD Giggley Niggley XD Giggley Niggley XD Giggley Niggley XD Giggley Niggley XD Giggley Niggley XD Giggley Niggley XD Giggley Niggley XD Giggley Niggley XD Giggley Niggley XD Giggley Niggley XD Giggley Niggley XD Giggley Niggley XD Giggley Niggley XD Giggley Niggley XD Giggley Niggley XD Giggley Niggley XD Giggley Niggley XD Giggley Niggley XD Giggley Niggley XD Giggley Niggley XD Giggley Niggley XD Giggley Niggley XD Giggley Niggley XD Giggley Niggley XD Giggley Niggley XD Giggley Niggley XD Giggley Niggley XD Giggley Niggley XD Giggley Niggley XD Giggley Niggley XD

we were having a good discussion and then this happens. thank you, interracial porn shit-poster. you stopped white people and black people from talking to each other and trying to understand things. im sure thats what you wanted all along. stir up hatred and divide people. its like the al sharpton and jesse jackson of the internet.

XD mine either lmfao

But your grand mommy aunties and cousins sure had no problem swallowing up ALL of my ancestors XD LMFAO

i think his idea was that the "us" is normal people

This stuff is seriously just sad. We had a great thread, great people. Discussing like normal folks, showing that we can both have a normal discourse and Co exist. And this is what we have got. It may have been inevitable, but you'd hope that one thread would just stay normal.

Really? That is all you got?

Ayyyyyyyyyy

We can co exist see?

yay thread ruined.

Blame the nigger dude

>I don't intervene until they act like niggers

And it's little bitches like you that sit back, do nothing and allow it.....that it continues

Dawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww doesn't he just look soo happy

>That expression is priceless XD

I can't do anything that'd stop them from posting. And it's not in my nature to spam back.

i guess we should be glad we got that much time before they ruined it

Niggasonic teenage warhead

Yeah it is actually pretty amazing we fired off that many good posts before they arrived. They're usually in by the 5th post.

What bitch? >I did as I "ALWAYS" promise

Go back to mommies tit "Little Girl"

Well......it's in mine

>And your a coward for allowing this shit to happen and continue in your community "Sup Forums"

first off suburban kid whom's never left his mom teet
nobody calls black people
"afro-american"