youtu.be/DmFTgeK7U6U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

/thread

here's a thought

how much is NASA paying you shills?

Obvious photo-shopped image

/thread

lol dude what i just pulled this off the web

So I never subscribed to any of this and thought it was all stupid people with too much time on their hands but then someone linked me too this video yesterday and now I'm thinking there may be something there. Check it out Sup Forumsros

youtu.be/DmFTgeK7U6U

Take a piece of paper and accurately map out the night sky, however long it takes.

Move somewhere far away in the same night, and do the same thing.

Overlay the two images. Pick a star and line the papers up so the same star on both pieces are overlapping. You'll notice all the other stars are at different points on either sheet now. Do this a few times, and you'll find the point you picked always appears to be the 'center' of the map, with the distance between the same stars for either sheet increasing the further you get from that point.

The only way this could occur is if we were on the outside surface of a shape with no 'center' to it's sides like a flat plane would have. The only shape that fits this description is a sphere.

It's a dumb theory.

It's a fun theory

Nothing, I don't have a job faggot. I'm also not a total retard and I can think for myself.

Fucking retarded. There's no possible way the earth can physically be flat. The idea of such a retarded theory is fucking bullshit. The earth is round nuff said

no thoughts at all, i don't waste my brain on it

NASA SHILL

But it is still a theory therefore it hasn't been proven yet moron

Round earth actually makes sense whereas flat earth theory is foiled by basic spatial paradoxes

If Gravity is just a force that points "down", then what is the earth resting on?

>tfw it's turtles all the way down

that's picture is not even flat it's the typical just ... god damnit i think i hate you flat earthers

gravity is a theory

youtu.be/DmFTgeK7U6U

Watch the video and shit

Flat Earth theory suggests the flat plane in OP's image is continually moving 'upwards', giving the illusion of gravity. It's still retarded.

>gravity is a theory
Newtons law?

yeah i don't think the earth even exists im just so out there im just so nonconforming i dont even think people are real you heard of the nothing exists theory ? yeah man shit is out there unplug from the matricks let me tell you

Exactly because we still don't know what the fuck it realy is but we know it exists as we can show it's effect on objects. Unlike flat earth theory.

I'm an anarchist

laws dont apply to me

People who believe the earth is flat, or even if they just say they do, should not be allowed to vote.

Prove the Earth is round NASA shill

there are many people who dont accomplish anything they can be proud of in their lives
So they need to be edgy
They want attention by telling everybody that simple facts are wrong
And they feel accepted by the few people who share their views

mankind knew at least since the greeks that the earth was round, even the medieval scholars knew this, despite the common misconception that they didn't

LEVEL OF SCIENTIFIC ILLITERACY RAPIDLY INCREASING

The Earth is flat and stationary

this is fact

im a zootopiologist i believe the earth is actualy a rabit or maybe even the fox guy too and also the moon is a hologram

There's more than enough proof out there. Whereas there is zero proof of a flat earth.

the moon is a big pizza pie thats Amoré and the earth is a pizza too thin crust

>There's more than enough proof out there

What proof? The photo-shopped images that NASA gave you?

>Gives undeniable proof
>Denies it anyway

Why bother not rounding you all up and then throwing you in a meat grinder with anti vaxxers and Trump voters?

None of you actually care about the truth, you just want something to appease you. Buch of fucking animals.

it would have to be accelerating upwards actually

Yeah that. That's what they think.

the earth is a hoax we actually live in a big ol cup o joe !

If thats true then you'd be suspended outside our reality where the laws of phyisics apply

Or youre a retard. Youre probably just a retard.

Is it your first day as a NASA intern? Does the flat earth theory give you nightmares lil babi?

Obvious bait!

Everyone knows the world is a pyramid - if you fucking flat earthers ever went to a corner you'd know this

Well you could be retarded like David Avocado Wolfe and believe there's salt in the oceans to stop them floating off......

Pic related

Then how is it possible to cross the arctic caps and go entirely around?
Flat earthers are a thing and im ashamed to share dna with them.

If thata true, then you'd be able to prove you exsist, were as we could not.
>inb4 moronic responce

well since they're not ones for established scientific knowledge, i guess it doesn't bother them that the amount of energy required to do that is approaching infinity

who knows how fast we're going now?

If there was a god, and it happened to be the Christian one, I'd give you an Amen!

That's just good parenting

Well I'm convinced

No, fucking math.

So if thats the case, wouldnt we eventually leave our solar system? Wtf thats the worst explanation i heard

yeah 2+2= you are a NASA shill

And jesus was white.
>inb4 science>religion

space doesn't actually exist

its an optical illusion created to increase NASA's budget

It's flat out wrong.

Nah, trig m8. The fucking Greeks managed to figure out the circumference of the earth, while flat earthers are cucking themselves into the stone age.

you know the sky? yeah thats just some bullshit
gotta any proof for me that earth is a planet? DONT NEED IT! you ever see the clouds move? yeah thats just some anime bullshit some fuckin weeb made the earth fuckin anime its fuckin not even real guys holy shit

Greeks are bankrupt and have no idea what they are talking about

Are you mad that I spammed you out of Sup Forums faggot?

Get lost

Technically both theories are true.

I'll explain
>we are all in the eye of a blue eyed giant.
>flats are right because we in habit the 'flat' pupil and iris
>globs are correct because the rest base is made up of a sphere.

Problem solved

>genuine photograph related

>Are you mad

Not as mad as the guy who got banned for spamming

poor little NASA shill

yeah you know how when you're in an airplane and can see the curve of the earth slightly at high enough altitudes? yeah thats just some fuckin disney channel conspiracy shit flat earth nibiru planet x factor simom Cowell bush/cheney 2004 a space odyssey gen x hollow flat earth low earth orbit fake moon holocaust denial oswald killed lincoln type shit man. just wait til you get to college man

if i had a dollar for everytime a plebian said the earth was round to face, id be reeeeeal fuckin rich my nigga

The earth isn't flat, but it is hollow

Then why the fuck does it get dark

you know how most of the stars and visible planets in the sky have been recorded throughout ancient history? yeah thats just some Obama magic Sadam husein and the devel mad that at the dawn of time its all just a hoax im just a hoax hoax hoax moon landing fake confirmed ufo confirmed dianetics illuminato confirmed ancient flat alien NASA theory confirmed ATF confirmed for HAARP machine jews did 311 never happened jet fuel cant melt round planets

the sun turns off to conserve energy

Oh my friend it is simple. Giants like humans blink at regular intervals. Because we are so small time operates on a different scale for us. A quick blink for a giant is hours of night time

this

I can get on board with that

Howcome you can see Chicago from the far side of the Great Lakes?

you know how NASA has had live feeds for decades of how real and boring and real space is and it exists too also so do planets ya fuckin goofball? yeah thats just Microsoft Bill gates and his jews from before time set up a couple tvs in the sky and basically your life is just a meme and earth is flat and everyone you know is an actor and Haliburton and the iraqi government installed fake moons in our flouride supply and water is actually what causes the gay gene john 3:16 says the earth is on the back of the great turtle and is a holorgam brought to you in part by general Electric and adult swim conspiracy confirmed

So how come during a lunar eclipse, the shadow on the moon is round?

How come a ship on the horizon has its sails visible first as you approach it, then the rest of the ship

How come when you travel toward the equator, you see different constellations in the sky?

How come if you have two sticks at different locations at the same time they don't have the same shadow length?

How come even if there is nothing obscuring your line of sight, you can see farther the higher your altitude?

Why are all the other planets round but not our planet?

Why are there time zones?

Optical illusions and jewish mind tricks

Its really easy to pass of bullshit when you provide no sources and you are speaking to people who arent knowledgable on the subject.

Have faith

yeah its just the disney pictures pixar presents in association with lionsgate pictures and WB cbs time warner big pharma flat hollow fake moon. you fucking sheep

If there are any fucks in here who sincerely believe the earth is flat please just go hang yourself. Nothing can help you.

I think they'd be more credible if the earth was flat.

SphereShills are so intolerant

I dug a pretty big hole in my backyard.
Flat Earth Confirmed

let me guess i bet you think the moons real too and i bet you think the sky isnt actually a humungo projection haha fucking sheep peasent faggot

No I don't think that. The moon is a giant dildo that shoves itself up my ass during the day but I don't feel it because it's actually made of very tiny ants that don't like to bother anyone

>being this retarded
Actually no. I think you get a kick out of baiting people and arguing with them about completely futile topics

im a hoax Pinocchio wasn't a real boy marshal mathers isnt eminem obama is from syria the moon is actually kaguya sealed away by her sons to prevent genocide 911 planes were cgi the earth is cgi you are cgi i love csi miami

the moon is actually fake its running windows 98 at 60fps 2.8hz intel pentium hbo starz on demand premium package 4 door jeep wrangler ub iworks and walt disney met donald trum in the future and created ultor and the moon is flat the earth is actually just a big ol puppy dog :)

It's stupid.

kek

/thread

Total crap.

yeah i think the earth is flat it literally has to be prove me rong
>pro tip im gay

Hes not wrong though

Sage goes in all the corners

I believe the earth is spinning 66,000 miles an hour. Makes sense to me!

I refuse to believe anyone actually thinks this is true, other than the same idiots who believe the earth is 6 thousand years old

And I like how this post was fucking ignored LOL fucking idiots