All of them.

>inb4 people confuse being solipsistic for flat out narcissism

Kanye West

what?? i have no idea what you talkin about, niggy

>secretly

henry rollins

/thread/

Dave Grohl
Behind the 'nice guy' image, he's actually so completely a control freak and a narcissistic megalomaniac.

>The Kevin Parker project by Kevin Parker written by Kevin Parker produced by Kevin Parker ft. Kevin Parker (and no one else)

what the fuck is this image suppose to be

it looks like hes sniffing a huge green shit fart gas

did whoever made this thought it looks dreamy and trippy or something? lol

>recorded in Kevin Parker's studio

narcissist is a word used by people who don't give a shit about themselves about people who care about themselves

define narcissist

grime

I am dead

No shit
I will never buy his whole "good guy" image. It's so obviously fake and forced.

what happened to The Last Psychiatrist his insight on this whole election cycle would have been phenomenal

You couldn't be more wrong. Sure, he does all the work for the band but he's the most chill guy. My friend smoked a joint with him after a show in Sydney. He's become more popular especially after Currents but he's just an Aussie having fun living.

everyone loves the smell of their own brand, narcissists or otherwise.

whoops
meant for

>I will never buy his whole "good guy" image. It's so obviously fake and forced.

The guy secretly had his band re-record their entire album to exclude the drummer so he could do his parts for him. Never actually mentioned it to anyone while it was happing, including the drummer who had no fucking clue. The drummer found out when the album was released and Dave just called and said "Yeah sorry, you can still tour though"

Fucking demon

That's pretty bad. But it doesn't come off as him being a jerk as much as it makes him seem like a weak individual with no character who lacks the balls to confront people. He couldn't even be straight up with anyone and tried to play it cool after essentially destroying that drummers dignity. Those are the characteristics of a pussy. Not a monster

i'd say "essentially destroying that drummers dignity" constitutes him being a jerk...

Well I'm certainly not saying he's not a jerk for doing it. My point is that it's not a result of him not caring about people's feelings, it's a result of him not having the courage to confront people about important shit.

kill themn a;lll all of them, kill them

not sure if it's true but according to people I know he's a dick and the whole nice guy thing is just a meme