I'm about to go ask to join the Freemasons

I'm about to go ask to join the Freemasons.
Are any of you members?
If so what am I to expect in the interview process?
What do I have to do when I become a member, do I just go to the lodge and chill?

Yes

No

This is the gayest thing I've ever heard, joining the man-baby boyscouts. >m'secret society

Dont do it.

Its just a bunch of religious old men wanting to play soggy biscuit

Not doing it for secret society or anything.

I just want to find cool people to chill with and better myself as a person

Careful FBI is watching

FBI watching men eating jizzed on biscuits?

no. hitler killed freemasons for a reason

Master Mason here, go ahead and join you will enjoy it

in the interview you will be asked:

do you have a belief in a supreme being?
You: i believe in god yes

what do you expect to gain from joining the freemasons?
You: I dont expect any monetary gain or favours of any kind...im more interested in what i can learn and what i can give especially in the way of charity

have you ever been convicted of any crimes?
you: no

tell them if any family member has been a mason this will speed up your joining process

You get to choose between a goat or a 14y/o wife

Choose Wisely

How long will the joining process take normally?

you wont become a member unless you have family or some one to use as a reference

a couple of months at the most i would say, it depends on when the next scheduled meeting is

you will go through 3 degrees i went through mine in about 8 months

he will need a proposer and a seconder, he doesnt necessarily have to have a family member, as long as 2 people from the lodge vouch for him

I'm not a Freemason, but my father is. Be careful if this is the path you really want to take, since being a Freemason takes a lot of time and commitment. It's kinda torn my family apart since he spends more time with his mason brothers instead of with family. So I wouldn't recommend it if you want to ever be in a relationship

you can go as much or as little as you like, no one is forced

im off out now, good luck, and enjoy your masonry

Live near one of their "club houses." Full of old man, no one ever smiles, talk philosophy all the time.

Conclusion boring sexless faggots

I've been researching, some sources say it's expensive, others say it's only one $50 fee.

How much does it cost?

i pay £200 a year but that includes 5 x sit down 5 course meals with drinks thrown in

Wait, should i go on the dark net to join? Or do you have any other places?

I'm a boring man who wants to talk philosophy all the time, albeit I have a sex life.
So I think I'm down with that

Not OP, that's bait

First you must slay a baby goat and stuff it with the first born of the first born of a famous family. Then youll be asked to eat the goat/human from anus to horn. The man that can meet this challenege has reach the highest and lowest peek of the organization >master mason.

Ince in the group youll be asked to do random tasks like starting forest fires and black male of black men. We meet on the second tuesday of every 3rd trimester of the loom season. Be sure to bring a lunch we go all night.

That does seem a little steep.
What happens at the lodge?
Do you just talk and chill

you will meet genuinely nice people from all walks of life and all ages, all men are equal in the lodge

What do you mean?

in the lodge meetings its just the rituals

in the bar and restaurant its chill and talk, but no talk of politics or religion

im in the UK it might be slightly different in USA

Free masonry went out of style a long time ago, it's all about scientology now

Bingo nights usually fun. The rest of the week we just drink at the lodge bar. You get deals on drinks usually

if you take into account the cost of 5 big dinners with wine and spirits its not expensive, its probably cheaper in america

lodge drinks are usually subsidised so cheaper tha pub or bar prices

sounds lame as fuck

you'll be catching for the first 2 years

Why no talk of politics?
It seems a rather normal conversation topic.

I guess so, I'm in Australia
So what happens if I don't know any members of the lodge, is it impossible to become a member?

Where abouta in Aus? I'm in Perth. My grandad was a Mason and my name is Mason. Was thinking about joining for something other than work and home to do.

I'm in Bunbury

Oh no shit. So not close to the midland lodge. If you do join maybe post on here again and give a spiel about the process?

Well I'll probably be in Perth anyway next year because I'm going to UWA
So I'll probably be joining the lodge up there

only join if your a craftsman/at least a tradesman/AT LEAST mercantilist(m)

Oh yeah still pretty far from midland. What are you studying at udub

Yeah I'm a diesel mechanic studying part time to be an economist

why

Doing a bachelor in History, then I'm thinking of doing a masters in secondary education, or just continuing with my history study there.

markets over saturated (trans gen if ur attention spans that bad and it probably is)