Lets talk about gun control

Lets talk about gun control

Other urls found in this thread:

nationmaster.com/country-info/stats/Crime/Justice-system/Punishment/Capital-punishment-(last-execution-year)#-amount
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

retard alert

kek

I'd make an argument, but lets face it - gun safety wont affect somebody living in their moms basement.

Until daddy gets sick of you being a fat moocher and comes down to bust a cap in ur ass

are you guys trying to sound like Eruo Fags?

Get your shit out its bait

Well it's not as dumb as OP's pic because gun control would theoretically involve the confiscation of guns, not just forbidding their presence

However i still don't think gun control is a good idea for America

I'd be interested to hear what a European or Japanese thinks about the gun control that exists in their countries

so British guy and a mugger walk into a Euro ally.
Brit gets shot dies and his dead body gets mugged.

A Texan and a mugger walk into a dark ally. the mugger dosnt even think about it seeing the gun on the Texan and knowing the people nearby would also blast his mugger ass....No one got mugged or shot.

a Brit wants to start shit with an American. he runs and get on his laptop knowing he cant win in a real fight.

I support the right to bare arms. i dare you to take them.

too true

OP pic is saying posting a warning telling the wolf to go away is dumb...... cuz wolf wont read it and will eat sheep..... dumbass.

>I dare you to take them
Your gung-ho "I'll shoot you if I damn well please" attitude is exactly why you shouldn't have then

>beats 20 first-graders to death with a baseball bat

didn't happen

The problem with gun laws in America is too many retarded americans are allowed to possess a gun.

I feel sorry for the ones that actually own them for the right reasons

What is there to discuss? We have the right to bear arms and no faggots can change that. The problem is we're discussing and debating like there's an alternative.

There's no dialogue to be had.

Bare arms? So no sleeves for anyone?

>take something that would otherwise be clever out of context to make a poorly worded statement about an unrelated topic
>meme achieved

A real fight or a gun fight ? What Americans can't seem to understand is that in England people tend to be quite tough so we don't need a gun in our pants to feel safe . I will just chin u m8

torn off tshirt sleeves and mullets for everyone
we 80s now

This.
It's all just one big misunderstanding

Beat me to it.

HE IS A MARTYR AND A FUCKING HERO YOU ASSHOLES. GOVT KILLED HIM N HIS MOM THEN FRAMED HIM FOR KILLING KIDS.

I don't see any wolves in that picture.

Imperfect use of association.

Tools made for reasonable uses vs gun made for killing people.

>Tips tinfoil fedora

well if the insane violent sheep could buy guns with no screening and to combat this the wolves were arming themselves even more so to compensate...and of course the farmers had to start shooting all animals for little or no reason out of fear of farmyard anarchy ...then your picture is accurate.

if you want an example look at the japanese... no guns, basically no violent crime. (sexual perversions aside) the standard policeman carries a 3 foot sticks as a weapon for gods sake...they are just sufficiently trained so thats all they need

its about trusting yourself

I'll beat you're a vegan and believe in man made climate change too. Chicken fucker.

invalid arguement, japs are all ninjas so no guns required

Guns that are in control do not need further control. Britfag here. We do have guns here, even with gun control. Guns don't need controlling, idiots do. And just to be clear, idiots don't have a nationality, they're everywhere!

i like your dependence on young adolescent male stress, are you a feminist by chance?

/thread

>basically no violent crime
>Japan
Is this satire?
IS THIS FUCKING SATIRE?
IS THIS BAIT?

Dutchfag here. We don't have a gun culture here, so we don't care about guns. If you want to own one, you need to join a gun club, learn about gun safety and get a permission from your local police. You don't get permission if you have mental dissorders. Somehow they put that last part in after someone with a mental dissorder shot some random people.

But if you really want to, you can have guns and have a whole collection of them inside a paranoid bunker. You just get a collectors permit, with the same rules as above.

Japs live in a homogeneous society that emphasizes conformity, duty, and solidarity vs individualism which is sacrosanct in western societies. America especially so.

Not only that but gun culture is a big part of American romanticism. The vast majority of gun owners in the US are law abiding citizens. But since it is the 3rd largest country in the world both by land mass and population it is very easy to cherry pick examples to grind whatever your proverbial axe is.

Take your insinuation that American cops are trigger happy. Less than 0.001% of police interactions end in a shooting. You're cheeseburger is much more likely to kill you than a cop, or a gun for that matter.

Too many guns are already in possession to put this into place

its extremely safe there, from personal experience so long as you dont piss off the yakuza then there is nothing to worry about ...their kids arent shooting each other in schools , there are only hundreds of random murders a year as opposed to tens of thousands in the u.s ...you all are terrified because you all believe you need the freedom to kill anyone you feel threatened by.....i saw an inter/national police training exercise recently, the U.S cops were being laughed at because they consistently had to resort to shooting people ...they are so inept at everything else.....

if all you have is a hammer task looks like a nail, its an old saying but its still true

Solution: Nuke America to the ground. Let Europe "rediscover" the new world. Implement gun regs.

i love how americans argue about gun control, we get it everyone in america has a small dick and needs to compensate.

>Live in civilized European country
>Laugh at muricas insanely high murder and crime rate
>Ask why anyone would even need a gun

>10 years later
>Cultural enrichment has increased crime rate over 1000% and created mini-detroits all over
>Local stores starts getting bars in front of the windows
>Late night shopping is now just common sense to avoid

I'm sorry murica, I never knew

You seem to be looking at everything through weab colored glasses.

Yes, probably. And you have nutjobs in remote areas. They would start a 2nd civil war and start to be homebrew terrorist if you would use our system. But just telling it how we do it. If we want to change our government, we wait for the next election and not with guns.

>believes everything the media tells him.

Don't worry yurop. I'm sure Sweden Man will save the day by charging you with racism/oppression for getting raped.

your obsession with "american identity" is what keeps your infrastructure in tatters, your people sick and your culture violent and unsafe.....

i love americans, i have american family and friends the problem it seems is that you all must subscribe to this sacred identity, so thats conformity and hypocrisy.

i pity you in a way, its a strange duality, like good kid who found their fathers gun and decided to rob a bank.

oh well, take care

/thread

nonsense, that was just an example

we forgive you, but only because of dubs

I just use a compound bow. Harder for forensics to find out it was me.

No bullet details.

and whose fault is the immigration crisis...

needs a more strict screening process when buying ammo / guns.

like for one, stop fucking selling them in pawn shops?

for when you kill people ?

I got muh rights

this ...nobody want to take your imaginary freedom....just want some basic common sense precautions for the ability to kill multiple people

You're assumption that a nation of 320 million, most of whom are from migrant families, is a monolith is as absurd as it is masturbatory.

Not only that but you didn't address any of my central points. Just feigned superiority and supposedly left.

nationmaster.com/country-info/stats/Crime/Justice-system/Punishment/Capital-punishment-(last-execution-year)#-amount

What the fuck is up with these statistics? Why do the top 100 countries apparently execute exactly the same number of people each year (between 1990 and 2014 - and that's not the years, I mean two thousand executions per year).

All guns should be illegal to own besides hunting rifles and maybe handguns if you can do intensive training before. It's just stupid to allow high powereed assault weapons in a civilzied society especially when half of Americans are braindead who would shoot a nigger for stepping on his lawn.

Yes, a country with no guns has less gun deaths.

it all comes down too other countries comparing their low crime rate because guns haven't been in the markets flow and being embedded in the economy so much for it to make a difference if a gun ban happened

but i still think the assault weapons are not needed and americans should be issued a pistols instead

alot of gun nuts are just afraid of niggers stealing their shit which is understandable but why the fuck do you need assault weapons, or is that merica just expressing its freedoms?

>Right wingers actually believe gun control involves prohibition

many don't like their own laws. hard to believe isn't it.

>should only be allowed to have a weapon that fires a .308 round semi-automatically and handguns (the primary culprit in almost every firearm death)
>ban man-barbies because they look like the stuff scary soldiers carry.

R.I.P intellectualism.

That is probably his point. Control guns less people die. And the UK does allow guns I own some myself.

Yeah, we have cunts shooting up unarmed civilians day in day out here in Australia /s

sure kid. no one listens to a 12 year old.

if it did you never would have heard about it.

anything for them ratings, kek

Criminal Justice System: "Sir, how many prisoners should we execute?"
El Presidente: "Current year"

see
A semi-automatic AR-15 (what you are probably referring to) is less deadly in terms of killing power than your average mini-14 "hunting rifle"

I think we could use a little more gun control, and definitely more effectively enforce the gun laws we already have. But for fucksake learn a little bit more about the thing you are crying about before spouting you're stupid mouth.

dude you nearly got like the biggest fucking get of all time

So you are saying shooters are a natural part of the ecosystem and not having them is unnatural? You are literally a retard

this. but it does get people to vote. look at California they just passed a ton of laws on guns. no of them worked.

You are both literally retarded. AR-15 is military assault weapon, designed for assault. How many mass shootings take place with handguns?

I know.

simpleton liberal thought processes.

>hands guns kill moar people
>assault weapons kill less people statistically but more people at a time

>they even out!
>you know what they say if you try once and it doesn't work, fuck it!

Nice

don't know much about japan do you. filthy gaijin.

Edgy

Also the handguns that cause the majority of firearm death are aquired legally then sold through the black market. Make people take a 6 month course to own a gun and the illegal guns will disappear slowly over time.

yet guns don't even rate the top 10 in what kills Americans.
>heart disease
>cancer
>Respiratory disease
Its much easier to bitch about guns (if you are blue) or terrorists (if you are red) if it means you don't have to eat right or exercise and maybe address all the toxic shit we put into our bodies.

Gun deaths aren't even in shooting distance of those 3.

>Chart isn't complete
>Data cherry picked from two different years to make point
Just quit while you're behind

sure kid.

Yeah, cause we should definitely do something about knifes and ropes. Ban them from homes, I guess

so you like dick.

kek dis this nigga actually make this argument

>implying gun wielders can't read

I would rather talk about how much faggotry should be allowed on Sup Forums before bans

Yeah because you can totally walk into a crowded mall with a rope or knife and kill 20 people? Right guys? Guys? Guns give any person the ability to kill dozens of people at the time of his choosing, and nothing can be compared to it

this lie again