Combo
Fucking loser, way to fuck it up

Oh shit what the fuck is dis? Check em
This is now a get thread

Daca tu i-ai facut poza o sa-si dea seama cine esti

nu o sa stie .Shhhh :)))

share her photos OP

go onto her facebook .Facepalm

how can I fap to her if she only got a few pictures????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

idk,get a life

faggot ur probably fapping to the idea of sharing her on Sup Forums, u fucking hyprocit. kill urself

says the inbred

better than a culprit Romanian subhuman trashcan, why would u share her facebook profile anyway? just to massage ur own sexual fantasies by sharing her here? ur not only disgusting but ur also sad, I know ur thinking about killing urself. I'd say just do it, not only will u do melisa a a favor but also ur parents because they failed the abortion of having a autist kid

how are you any better ?

butthurt spotted

1. Im not Romanian
2. I don't share facebook profiles that are absolutely worthless
3. u know damn well that non-friends cant see her pictures only friends
4. yet still u decide to put her here because u like fapping to her but u don't want to share her pictures.
5. Ur a fucking hypocrite for telling others to get a life even though u made this thread to satisfy ur own sexual desires.

If only u can use ur brain u can understand how hypocrite and sad u are at the same time, And I sent her a message saying that one of ur autistic friends is trying to expose u,
I wouldn't be surprised if this was ur daughter or family

*claps* now go get a life

And also the fact that u get emotional by text makes me crack up in real life, because that just proves how pathetic u are, how easy it is to break u with just text and words, but don't worry u don't have to cry even when ur completely sad and retarded u can still live a happy life

youre no diffrent

trips

sauce is here
Link: q.
gs/AAbsm

roflmao. It's Sup Forums. Get the fuck over yourself. If you've come here to complain about people sharing FB profiles, maybe Sup Forums isn't the place for you. Have fun having your emotional roller coaster of feminism. Also, if you want to at least look like you have a decent argument, use fucking punctuation, grammar, and proper spelling. There's literally an auto correct in the messaging features.

Kill yourself,
Sincerely, Sup Forums

oh and she replied to my message u better watch out before ur the one getting exposed in real life.

proper spelling is not needed if u can understand what I mean, this is what I call common autism because autists cant handle things that aren't the same, who cares about spelling? I am 100% sure u can still read this without any problems so please control ur autism ok? or should I say ''Please, control your autism'' Romanian faggot

lol ,faggot kys ,you're a feminist trash ,go watch some furry gay shit

umm hes not the roamnian faggot, i am

and the fact that u automatically claiming to be the leader of Sup Forums proves to me that ur desperate for attention, don't claim u talk for everyone on Sup Forums you shithead

OMG pleaze ,i just wanted to have a nice trend ,plz dont expoze me PLZZZZZ. :(((

Exactly, you are the Romanian faggot, and that wasn't the point, this autist cant handle the fact that I didn't use autocorrect and also claims to speak for everyone on Sup Forums ''Facepalm''

dude ,to be honest ,everyone in here is a faggot,Sup Forums is full of autistic people who think they are smart but are dumb af

I don't blame you for not detecting sarcasm, u cant help that ur born stupid, you wont get exposed ofcourse, but what u did was exposing her, and I only wanted to let her know that she is getting exposed by one of her friends so she better be careful not to hang out with losers like you

to be honest ,i dont even hang out with her ,and i also like to pretend im autistic on Sup Forums,of course i wont be getting exposed

roll

Not claiming to be a leader of Sup Forums friend. I'm simply speaking for the majority of people who are intelligent. I'm autistic because I appreciate proper grammar? That would more than likely be OCPD and not autism, but I'm sure you wouldn't know that. Being Romanian has absolutely nothing to do with the point that I'm making and I'm not even Romanian. Calling everyone an autistic fuck doesn't make them autistic, I hope you know. There's a certain amount of down syndrome you need to have to believe that. You are probably one of the more retarded people I've ran into in the past 24 hours. And, I'm honestly impressed. Speaking for people with brain cells doesn't make me an attention whore, it makes me someone who understands the trends of a majority of people.

Your spelling makes you look like a 13 year old, ranting and raving on the internet with a hard on for Romanians. I don't even know how I got into this bullshit, but I got pulled in.

I can handle the fact that you don't know how to spell words properly, it's just a recommendation for you so you don't look like a 13 year old.

Clearly you were a troll, and the bait was definitely strong. I congratulate you on your faggotry.

really?

ofcourse she doesn't hang out with you, and that makes it even more sad, she probably only spoken to you once in her lifetime and u instantly abuse her by sharing her profile, ''go get a life'' When can you realize that your pathetic? U even call urself a Romanian faggot

i like you ,no homo tho

Nah bro, all the homo. ;)

JK no homo. That shit's weird.

so what if im romanian ,tell me a reason what does anything has to do with my nationality?

I can't think of a single reason why being Romanian would be a bad thing for his situation.

ROLL in sloboz

hopa

Well, good luck with this bitch. I'm off to go handle recruiting people on TAW.

k,cya bud

Nice.

The deliver was the troll.

We'll done.

u don't realize that u pulled urself in?
''You don't realize that you pulled yourself in?''
I was speaking to OP and not you in the first place, keep believing that you are intelligent the truth is, you don't know me and I don't know you, so how can you make a conclusion based on intelligence? again you are massaging ur own ego and u probably feel good about it which to me is pathetic

if u don't claim to be the leader then don't put
''sincerely Sup Forums'' because that sounds like your speaking on behalf for everyone on Sup Forums but the truth is, your only one person

that makes him pathetic

Exactly, selfclaim ''high intelligence''

Rollllll

i guess he got roasted to much and left,lol

yep ;)

we are so badass

români pe Sup Forums? :O