>Morning Edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tVnrcUAK4Wo
youtube.com/watch?v=qFfybn_W8Ak
join.skype.com/Rbajne99w79C
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=tVnrcUAK4Wo

>BEST EXPLOSION CLAIMED!

What's the weirdest thing you've heard of, desu?

>not having jalepenos
>okkid.jpg

holy fuck
emi please don't be kill
don't run just rest desu
be safe

Yes yes! Love me some comedy rock
I loved their flutes and trombones track, what other games besides hearthstone desu? Just nolifing overwatch?
Heroes of the storm is a pretty good timesink too.

claw

Yup, like it more too

It was intentional

Apparently it can soudn pretty scary when talking loud. But yeah, I like english a lot now. I should just try to hold back with the cursing. So I guess it's true that you have different personalities with different languages

Eh my mind's already cleared up it seems and my body has finally realized its tired as fuck. I'm gonna go for my second sleep attempt.

Claimed

>Fubuki claimed

How do you feel about NSP?
More or less just overwatch, after a lot of time in LoL and smite i wasnt really interested in hots.

Why would it? What made you want to learn english? I wouldnt know, i just know my english.

I'll be fine in one or two days. Maybe.

>Intentional
10/10

Good luck bestbro! Sleep well!

Wasp crackers. Japan makes top tier waifus, but also the scariest snacks.

Karen

Britfag Maki Claim

hello everyone.

Okay okay, keep me updated please desu
Any marathons you got your eye on?
The hero of the story needs to overcome another obstacle!

>google
National Ski Patrol?
Ninja Sex Party?
never heard of them desu, but I'll listen later when nobody's in the house.
I feel you on the moba thing though. LoL's toxic community gets most people frustrated with mobas. I feel like hots is different because everyone gets to play what they want, nobody forced in to the support role desu. No 30 minute farming, straight to the action!
I had 3k hours in LoL before I switched to Dota 2 for another 1.3k hours. Then I just played HotS, most fun out of them desu.

Ehm
Actual wasps? In crackers?
Are they tasty at least, desu?

How are you doing desu?

Hey rad dude

Ay maki

>Karen

>tumblr

There were some studies about how you have different personalities. Not different per se but...
If you learn a new language by watching documentaries you will talk more professional than when you learn the new language by watching sitcoms and TV and from mother fucking Sup Forums!
>What made you want to learn english.
I had to learn it for school and then realized most jokes in games are better in english so I more or less got better in it by playing games in english and reading books in english. I was really proud when I read my first novel in english!
In hindsight it was twilight so maybe... not so proud...
intentional shitposting is the best shitposting
>Ninja Sex Party
oh, the guys from Starbomb? Yup, you should listen to them

Here.

There.

Welcome back!
Sup Operator!
I have no clue, nor do I have any want to find out. And yes, actual wasps.
You're on duty for the next threads, I gotta get to mobile now.

what's up?

i don't control where people post cute operator girls. when you reverse image search shit on google stuff, tumblr images are indexed.

>I'm on duty
oh shit, alright, let's hope I'm still there then!

>Sup Operator!

hello, how are you today? i just woke up and had burger breakfast.

Hello and goodbye.
>I'll be here later

Hotaru claimed!

>Noble Works

Claimed

I didnt think the community thing mattered to me as much because it didnt happen in higher ranked, but for general casual play it was pretty bad.
>i was on a masters smite team for support, feels good?

That makes sense. I wish i got forced to learn a language like that, im way too lazy to take the time to learn all the nitty gritties of a language. Whatever works at the end of the day id say.

youtube.com/watch?v=qFfybn_W8Ak

Ayoo

was lurkin', playing overwatch with birb

welcome home
>

Well, someone's on duty from here on out.
Pretty good, playing my weeb idol music at max volume before I have to open up the building to normies.
Burger breakfast is objectively best breakfast!
birb!

In theory I should've also learned french but... well that language sounds like you're talking with a dick in your mouth... plus the french are fucking assholes.
With english as a native language you have it good anyway. I still have to look up words.
>In fact I always have a translator open when I don't understand a word completely
yup, have fun for now!

Hi Hi galko, see you later.

Same old same old, desu, anything new with you?

Might be really tasty though, seaweed and duck burger are pretty good.

No idea what that is desu, but yeah, feels good!
Generally made league and other stuff feel like a job rather than a game. I feel like the attitude you have determines your fun most of the time but yeah, LoL makes it hard.

That's some lewd shit right there.

Everywhere.

There's a race in july that looks quite appealing, it's a 6k, more than the last one, but I have way more time to train for it. This time I won't fuck up.
I must raise the bar.

claimed

Im alright nothing new to report
You?

>

Everyone and their Underlookaway.
How ya been?
Haha, don't I wish!
Well duck is like chicken isn't it?

fixed
>Pretty good, playing my weeb idol music at max volume before I have to open up the building to normies.

das it mane. where are you working?

>Burger breakfast is objectively best breakfast!

it's definitely top 5

nm i was watching a live stream of a speaker at UCLA and feel asleep and when i woke up i heard there had been a shooting at UCLA and i thought one of the protesters had shot the speaker on his way out. but it turned out to be unrelated to the protests.

reporting those fucking gets is what I'm doing desu
Gonna be time to eat soon, desu. Spiced chicken with cucumber salad desu, grandma makes em best.

I love that face lmao
What is it called?
Also even if you fuck up it's fine, as long as you're improving, desu!

yeah but it has a weird taste to it, like soy sauce, but it's super fucking good.
Damn all this talk of food, I really want that chicken to be done right now.

Noice
Speaking of that i should probuably go get something to eat

It's not that bad~

Pretty good. How've you been?

bellona?

Thats pretty savage, how fitting of you chara. i mean you seem to have a bigger grasp of it than most people in the US. You should teach me some cool phrases sometime.

Its just another moba, its 3rd person and uses gods for characters. It was pretty good for a while. Well every game ive put a lot of time in ive done a lot of ranked so ive got past the point of caring a long time ago thankfully. I just play ranked in my games to play against good people rather than proving im good on a board

Almost the weekend.

thank
Cat.

kjaskar

>Gas the Goys
Saved that m8
What? What Phrases? You're the native speaker! I have to look up words I don't know and have a laugh a minute later cuz I didn't get the joke the first time

Fancy executive legal building downtown. Once I open it up I try to either limit my power level a lot, or turn down my speaker. Or both.
I've had steak for breakfast before. Probably my favorite.
Interesting, might give it a shot during my trip if someplace has it.
Not too bad. A friend of mine that lives over in Britain was curious as to where that gig was that you'll be playing.
Can't get here fast enough honestly.
Birb!

Food time, seeya guys!

The face is called fsjal. Funny as hell, I love it.
I'll do my best to improve!

cya Karen!

Hi Tsuyu! Long time no see!

i meant some phrases from your native language, not mine you goof. I know my own language and jokes still go over my head

Same, gonna go eat some cold pizza like the animal i am

Oh... oh uh, sure. I can always teach you some phrases

More?

Oh it's not a huge one, just a gig in my hometown. It's a town by Liverpool

internet dropped to 150k and became unplayable
waddup /waifu/?

>150k
Oh, my normal bandwith

If I told you what's up, would you sit on it?

Ohhh, I honestly don't know where they live in it exactly. Who knows, maybe they live around there!
Just ran up 13 flights of stairs, so I'm a bit out of breath. I really need to work on my stamina sometime. Maybe I'll start jogging...

Nice, also speaking of undertale, tfw my friend had me spare sans at his fight. i cry every time.

Just chilling, eating cold pizza, and playing hearthstone. You?

in class once again

>Mugi

Looks like Chara/10
From where is LaLain again?
Oh yeah, you need to spare sans at least once just for the lulz

More pls

maybe i would
>ran up 15 flights of stairs
i wouldn't even be able to run 15, let alone 5.
messing around in sketchup and browsing Sup Forums

join.skype.com/Rbajne99w79C

Considering your metal ass... well it's not fun anymore... so, there, that chair is up, sit down. Let's talk. Or not
That... doesn't really answer the question. Iwakura Lain... I can google that though

The time i spared him i took no damage when i got to the choice. i just died on the inside after. So i have a question for you. Which area has the better music, waterfall or hotlands?

What is sketchup? Also, there doesnt seem to be any interesting threads right now

Non Non Biyori is slow as fuck

I have to as part of the job of opening up the building. But I wanna get more fit. No like, muscle. But stamina is what I want. Endurance!

And someone send help, there's a cockroach!

That sounds funny, got the game bugged, huh?

Hotlands. I like it more music wise
Oh, you're that internet claimer guy

Fancy executive legal building downtown. Once I open it up I try to either limit my power level a lot, or turn down my speaker. Or both.

kek, don't want the suited normies to know.

>I've had steak for breakfast before. Probably my favorite.

my favorite is chicken fried steak with gravy, egg, and homefries. makes me want to cry it's so bad for you but tastes so awesome.

what language is it that you speak ?

I prefer it, because as some would say, it's heart warming or touching.

depends. what are you going to talk about?
Sketchup is a free 3d modelling software. it's mostly for architecture.
>doesn't seem to be any interesting threads right now
Yeah. mostly gets and bait threads
>but stamina is what i want
gotta get that exercise mane

No, last time that one Lain appeared he was using the connection at a café saying he had no connection at home anymore and he was too busy to fix it anyway. You could recognize him through his emoticon spam.

Claiming before I temporarily die for 6-8 hours.

Just leaving my Waifu claim here.
Hibiki is mine

I'm watching the first episode right now
Won't say I don't like it but I hope it picks up a little bit

Ok I'm going to go for real now

DEUTSCH
Uh, I meant GERMAN!
Huh, you're not the one I know since you're not talking. Kinda like bun user. Anyway, enjoy your stay
Pff, alright, then don't sit down
>What are you gonna talk about
whatever comes to mind. I'm just another bored person
yup, that's the conclusion I reached too. But I didn't saw him the last time he appeared
see ya

awwww, i was hoping you would like waterfall more like me. If only i was as good at comedy as sans is.

Architecture huh, is it for a job or for fun?
>mostly gets and bait threads
just another day on Sup Forums

Go swimming, I'd recommend it over running as it's quite a bit less stress on joints, while still being a great aerobic exercise.

>DEUTSCH
neat. I know a little bit of german from ww2 reenacting and videogames. My girlfriend is dutch and she is teaching me that. they are similar enough.

so... how's life treating ya?
just for fun. i just stack shelves and move shit for a job.

Not saying waterfal has a bad soundtrack but I'm depressed enough as is, so I don't need to loiter around there and fall deeper into depression

>if only I was as good at comedy as sans is
Pratice is all it takes! I love comedy and puns too

Nice to meet you too

I don't know how hard or easy it is to learn german, but I believe if you can get past a certain point it's going to be fun (like with every other language) I enjoy talking in english

Oh, like life is treating everyone! Like Shit!
My great grandmother seems to be dying in the next couple of weeks. I'm going to visit her tomorrow

sorry to hear that man. hope your visit goes well. i barely saw my grandmother before she died.

>im depressed enough as is
I feel you, at least nowadays i know why im depressed and i can try to change it. I tried 4 different pills and they all didnt do anything. One even sent me to the hospital, pretty shitty.

Sounds more eventful than my job, what made you choose xj btw?

You don't even learned how anons comprehend in here?

i honestly can't remember all that much anymore. i guess i just like how awkward she is. nostalgia might've played a part in it too.

Pretty much. All lawyers and city workers here.
I say steak because due to my night shifts, I'm waking up at everyone's dinner time. So I have dinner as my breakfast.
I like my steaks baked though. Keeps them super juicy!
Ima ask a few people I know. In fact, Milinda and Shiro I think I could ask.
Well fuck, I think I only know one person with a pool to be honest. No one on my family has one anymore.

Thing is I don't really feel anything even though I was really close with her. Visited her once a week now it's "only" twice a week.
>You usually visit your grandmother once a month, tops

Same here, not 4 different pills, just one and my mother thought she's better than a doctor and thus said I'm not allowed to take the pills anymore.

So why are you depressed?

heya Chen
don't know, maybe not?
Can't remember all anons

Thats cool, i watched the show a lot when it was around. You can never go wrong with nostalgia.

Mainly its that there are things that i cant change and that ironicly depresses me. That and being away from my family, and family is the most important thing to me.
What about you? Whats goin on?

shiro would probably be the best to ask
>Thing is I don't really feel anything even though I was really close with her
I know how that feels. i was like when she dying. .
>you can never go wrong with nostalgia
Pretty much this