I'm going to get way too drunk before work in 2 hours. Any tips, alcoholics?

I'm going to get way too drunk before work in 2 hours. Any tips, alcoholics?

Other urls found in this thread:

cooksinfo.com/grain-alcohol
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

call in sick now, before you get trashed, they can tell when your on the phone later

Can't give any advice since I prefer weed over booze, but I smoke up all the time before work.
You act alright when you're drunk?
Whats your job?

Stone Cold my favorite rastler!!!

Drink vodka, has no smell so u dont stink like an alcoholic

Not op, but I fucking hate vodka. Tastes terrible.

I drink Vladimir and people can always smell it on me.

I work in a freezer stacking boxes and calling off wouldn't go over too well. It might actually be better if I show up wasted than call in sick. I might stumble a little bit but they might be desperate enough that they won't care.

Not a good idea. Unless you can get away with drinking on the job, you're going to start sobering during the shift and feel like shit, your body will crave alcohol in withdrawal and you will probably end up bailing on the shift to go and booze on.

Also, people will notice a change in your behaviour and start spreading shit about you. You might not care now but it might be something you will feel ashamed of later when you pull your head out of your arse and face the fact you have a problem.

I used to get drunk before and during work years ago never giving a fuck what anybody thought about it. It's shit. So many regrets on booze I can't even touch the shit now.

Bring something in the car to keep your buzz going on you're going to have a bad time

just show up drunk, spray some cologne on, chew some gum, who gives a fuck. You dont have a real job, nobody is gonna give a shit, and your boss prolly has a bottle in his desk.

Honey roasted peanuts. You're welcome . Fucking amateur

This is shit you believe in high school. All alcohol smells. Tequila and whiskey have distinct scents, but all alcohol has a lingering odor. OP have you sought help? You don't want to unreliable at work.

What does this mean?

not the poster but
eat them?
they're pungent and stay on your breath?
and not as obvious at listerine?
just, think before you post?

>All alcohol smells.
What's grain alcohol smell like, summerfag?

>amateurs

I buy a couple packs before my shift. helps with my breath. Still trying to find a way to beat whiskey sweats

Gin and juice then, make sure it's some blood orange juice, that shit's amazing, gin on it's own is good too. Either that or you could get yourself some nice rum.

I'm not worried about the smell nigga I'm going in plastered.

like fucking alcohol
even after waiting till its out of your mouth if you burp it smells
how can you think alcohol doesn't smell like anything?

if its summer, sunscreen man

Obvious bait or just incredibly dumb. That's like asking what apple juice smells like. It smells like it does you idiot.

3rd shift and usually 100+ degree heat

if ur black blame it on sweat if ur white put on sunscreen
ez

Obvious Idiot is obvious.
cooksinfo.com/grain-alcohol

>Grain Alcohol is a clear liquid, with no colour, no smell, and no taste. It has a very harsh, burning aftertaste, that makes most people cough.

I ain't no nigger you sum bitch

Well drink a shitload of it and see if people don't smell it on you.

it's a volatile liquid
it has no smell when its below room temp sure
gasoline doesn't smell like anything when it's 10degrees

Chug baileys and port like there is no tomorrow

Back tracking fag. Proven wrong.

I have, hence the ">amateurs" in my post.

I am an alcoholic and people at my past 3 jobs have said they smell it on me so either they're lying or you're retarded.

take 1/2 pint with you sip till lunch time go out for beers at lunch

is backtracking telling you why the sense of smell occurs?

>they're lying
Guess what? You're drunken ass proved in their mind they smelled it.

Yep.

It DOESN'T smell.
Your other signs lead people to think you're drunk.

All alcohol smells. I cannot explain it any clearer. People perpetuate myths constantly on the web and this one is easily debunked by simply smelling the opening of a bottle of vodka, everclear, grain alcohol whatever. This is freshman year of high school level retardation. Once you're of age and actually imbibe you'll understand. Until then, enjoy summer vacation.

Then why the fuck can I open up a bottle of vlad and smell it?

smoke pot instead ull rethink ur life if u need 2

exactly
go pick up some everclear and tell me you can't smell it when you pour it on something
its an odorless alcohol cause it only smells like alcohol
vodka isn't odorless neither is gin
thats cause they differ to ethanol

Nailed it

Take a shower, brush your teeth, and bring Cologne and gum. Make sure you respect yourself with the Cologne every so often and get a new piece of gum every half hour. Good luck, fellow alcoholic.