Is there such a thing as a guy with a big dick who doesn't take advantage of it by being a total skeever who pulls...

Is there such a thing as a guy with a big dick who doesn't take advantage of it by being a total skeever who pulls girls just because he can?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U6fW9liHT6E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I've got a big dick, but I'm also a fat fuck so I hardly get girls

This is why I love Asian girls. And no their isnt

Proof?

hormone supplements just cause u felt like it is same tier as queers and homosexuals

I love my boyfriend, but he has a very big, very beautiful cock and you better believe he has a large past before me because of it. It makes me so insecure and disgusted to the point it makes me want to leave him sometimes.

Pic related, not his dick but one that looks like it. Too much of a puss to post the real thing out of fear that he'll see.

I have a big dick, but haven't being laid in like 3 years

I never really thought this was a thing except for the few fuck boys and retards on tinder who bang crack whores and street sluts?

I've got a fairly big dick and I don't go around trying to pull any girl I meet. most girls I've dated only vaguely knew it was larger than average but didn't care that it was, size wasn't as big a factor as how well I could use my tongue, fingers and whether or not I bothered to talk to them after sex

Yes. Im a nerd and all i do is play vidya, smoke weed, and study the fuck out of nature. I have a big dick but im also a neet. Im 2honest4u

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence

Yeah I don't use it although I have social anxiety

>Asian girls
Which the OP isnt

Gonna require to see your so called "big dick" you know for science

This destroys my sense of reality

my gf feels the same way

Is 6.75 inches length 5 inches girth big or a bit above average? Also when do you stop growing completely?

I have no way of asking this without muh anonymity, but, sauce?

You stop growing by 18 and start shrinking around 21.

6.3 I believe is the current world average, countries and ethnicities vary on that, Naggers being the high average with 6.9 and asians being the low indian 3.2 and korean 3.1

anything above a 6.5 is above average. I'd say big starts at 7+ but if you're girthy then that helps you look bigger.

dick growth is usually by about 16, if you've not reached the peak you were hoping for by then it's not likely to come at all. but theres no hard and fast rules some guys continue growing in all areas up till 21/22

you're not the biggest but take heart you're bigger than most.

Right thanks user

Thank you too user im 6 ft 2 so i should be fine

Massive faggot

of course there is. there 8 billion people or whatever in the world. My dick is 8 inches and im almost a sexual.

i have the kind of "big" dick that doesn't look big (pretty thick but not overly long, i think 6" long, and it's about 6" circumference) when they see a picture of it, but when they see it irl/when it's in them they love the thickness

definitely doesn't get me laid straight off the bat but it has once or twice got me a second fuck

why wouldnt you use it if you have it? thats like america Not dropping the bomb in ww2

I have a big dick, girls I've fucked are in the single digits because i cum too much. It really sucks ass because I'm a normal guy. Finding pants that fit right is a pain and my deluge of cum scares girls into thinking they'll get knocked when that's not really even how birth control works.

Ive been with my wife 17 years and never cheated. She dont tell her friends i have a nice dick because she knows they will try to fuck me. I once got raped by my fathers girlfriend once because she saw my morning wood.

ITP: Things that never happened

I'm gay.
So i don't fuck girls anyway.

Can go 6 minutes with boner max

What never happened? I got raped by my dad's girlfriend? I don't care if you don't believe me, that shit happened and it fucked me up for a long time

Does acnekun have a big dick?
youtube.com/watch?v=U6fW9liHT6E

Xd I play LOL 2 my friend Neeeeeeeerd right xddd

I have a biggish dick, thick and 7 inches. Only ever fucked 2 girls. Big cock don't matter if you were too pussy to talk to girls when younger.

same, user, it's really a shame, im not even that fat either