Sup Sup Forums, poorfagg here...i just had to pay a penalty fee and now im poor as fuck...

Sup Sup Forums, poorfagg here...i just had to pay a penalty fee and now im poor as fuck.....all my friends are playing overwatch and im here playing heathstone cuz its free....please richfaggs im begging for it...
Battle.NET ID: Darkodex#2708

make my day guys

Cancer of Sup Forums

>You posted and bumped the thread.

Whats that about cancer?

Nigga I should post my battlenet, and beg for Overwatch too, its cheaper for americunts anyway.

i said i had to pay a penalty fee, i have no job cuz im studying my career

im begging for it pleaseee, someone make my day

nigga you're begging, don't try a sob story, nobody on Sup Forums gives a fuck.

Just ask for the game and roll the die, if you get it you get it, if you don't you don't

So? I went to school & i had a job!
The penalty fee must be your fault so quite begging like a little faggot and get yo shit straight

the problem is that i have no job, if i could have one it would be great but now i only can beg for that game

if you have time to play the game, you have time to get a fucking job and buy it yourself
/thread

if u dont wanna meka my day gtfo and dont fuck around dude

OP don't have any dignity, fucking faggot

Get a job or "borrow" your mom's credit card you lazy faggot. If anything u should ask your friends to but it for you. Ur nit poor you're just underage and lazy. KYS

Get a fucking job you lazy cunt

how about you make my day and just fucking kill yourself. Look at yourself, you've resorted to begging on Sup Forums for a game you could easily get a job and pay for. You're literally asking the lowest scum to help YOU out. What does that make you? What's worse than a worthless piece of shit?

Fucking kill yourself faggot

underage? im studying my career, im just begging for that game, if any of you guys wanna make my day, dont fuck around

If you're underage, what the fuck are you doing on Sup Forums you cancer

im not underage!!!

Fuck off, I went to uni and had a job at the same time and did well in both. If you can't then the last thing you need is to fuck around on video games. Dumb nigger smh

okay dude but i still without job and its a cheap game, thats why im begging for it

Hey! I'd like to beg for Overwatch too! But instead of being a prick I'll just ask nicely and not be an entitled faggot!

SupremeDarcy#1577

I'd appreciate it if anybody was to spend their money on me! Plus I'd be really funny to cuck OP of his game!

[spoiler]Also if we're all bumping this thread anyway, we might as well make it into a game begging thread.[/spoiler]

how could you ask for a game if everyone on /b is poor and a faggot?

Would love that game, too!
I am from Malaysia-Cuck-State and for 40 dollars my sis has to suck 3 white or 10 nigger cocks, please help me.

will post oc nudes of my sis for help

if I had the money spare I would buy it for you just to spite OP and his faggotry. But this is Sup Forums, we're all poor

cuz im searching for a richfagg

Can't afford to buy it for you OP but if you DO get it I'll play with you. Taklulas#1134

meh...thanks its something...

Then get a fuckin job you lazy little bitch! No one wants to enable you to be any more of a useless retarded cunt than you already are!

are u okay dude? wanna talk?

Sure, I'm at work right now as a matter if fact getting g paid $32/hour to mock you.

No problem friend! Have a nice day! I don't actually expect to get it at all I just figured I'd put my name in anyway, worst that happens is I don't get it and best that happens I do and I get to post a screenshot and Virtually-Cuck Op.

OP here
None is going to gift me overwatch?

Isn't that obvious by now? Lmao

Richfag here. Corporate lawyer. Make enough to buy approx. 15 copies of that game every single day. But I won't buy you one OP simply because I work for my money and you should too. Have a nice day. :)

dude please....i should study by now....and im just begging for 40$....

do u think if we werent all poorfags we would be on Sup Forums??? we'd be playing non-F2P games, fucking bitches and doing drugs....certainly not replying to you dumb ass....go suck a dick and earn ur money like evryone else on Sup Forums

richfag here too...software engineer...but i have 4 daughters and a wife and a girlfriend....im not allowed to buy anything for myself lol...well i am, but i would be a poorfag then

SHARPIE IN POOPER WITH TIMESTAMP GETS U GAME

So pathetic I almost feel sorry for you.

check em

please guys.... i need dat gamee....

checked.

No, just a poorfagg, not a camwhore

/\
/\ /\

checked.

Gotta deliver now OP if you want the game. Deliver or shut the fuck up and KYS

im not a camwhore

then fuck off

/thread

I'm just here because I desperately hope. gets it instead and we get to see OP even more cucked and asshurt than he already is.

Fucking do it, you lousy bum.